Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Open After. Yellow rose for @Jasper Night
Cyzarine knew the next person she needed to give a rose to. Jasper Night was a good friend. She liked him, though perhaps she didn't see him nearly often as she'd maybe want to. The gryffindor had spotted him, heading on to the second floor. "Hey Jasper!" the girl called out as she chased after him, "I have a rose for you!" she said loudly, so he would hear her and stop. She wouldn't ever understand why someone wouldn't want a rose, so wouldn't stop for someone saying she had as much for him.

Jasper had forgotten it was rose day until he saw a lot of students wandering around with the flowers. He'd sent a few, but hadn't put too much thought into it. He did hope to get a few back, but also wasn't entirely sure what he would do with the flowers if he got them. He could hardly keep them in a vase or something, that was one sure way to get teased by Blake or Tyler. Or both. As he was walking along the corridor, Jasper heard his name be called. He stopped and turned to see Cyzarine run to him. He grinned as he saw she was delivering roses. "Cool! Gimme!" He said as she approached.

Cyzarine smiled at him before holding out the rose to him, "Here you go!" she added with a bright expression, she loved handing out the roses, even if some people could be a little impatient, if anything she loved it more. She just loved spreading the love and excitement that came with a day like this. She reached in and took the note that went along with it out and handed that to him as well.
One for the bravest boy in school.

Jasper was eager to see who the rose was from, so he took it from Cyzarine hastily with a big smile. "Thanks!" He said brightly, then looked at the note quickly. The note made him grin even more, though he had no idea who it was from. Whoever it was thought he was brave, which made him feel very important. "Look at this!" He said, showing Cyzarine the note.

Cyzarine smiled when he took the rose and read the note. She wouldn't have looked or been interested in the note but when he showed it to her, she smiled at it. "Maybe you should've been in gryffindor like me then!" the gryffindor told him with a wide smile. "Whose it from? Can you figure it out?"

Jasper had sort of hoped Cyzarine would have said something like she agreed with the note, or maybe guess who had sent it. Instead, she talked about her house, and Jasper pulled a fase. "No! Slytherin is the best, and I'm braver than you." He insisted. He sighed when she asked who it was from. "I don't know... someone who admires me, clearly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back