Flippant
tumblr_mt8w49VnJE1qmgkn7o1_500.gif

We're coming up like killing machines
Our big guns gonna shatter your scene
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Wade Anakin Ramsey
Pronunciation: wayde; an a ken; r(a)-msey
Nicknames: Wade doesn't have any significant nicknames
Name Origins: Wade is of Old English and Scandinavian origin, and the meaning of Wade is "able to go; river ford".
Anakin is of American origin, and the meaning of Anakin is "tall, giant".
Ramsey is Old English, and the name Ramsey means "raven island".
Date of Birth: 28th January, 2016
Current Age: Currently twenty four</FONT>
It's pandemonium on the floor
'Cause everybody wants a little more

Basic Appearance: Wade Ramsey has blue eyes and much like his siblings, they are extremely expressive. He cuts his hair short and mostly is clean-shaven, but sometimes likes to have a bit of stubble to make him look cool. Wade is about six ft one, a little on the short side with regards to his family, but still tall on average. He keeps fit by engaging in many fitness activities daily and travels a lot, thus making his skin lightly tanned on his face, arms and legs.
Personality: Wade is the kind of person that is either loved or hated, there isn't really any in between. Wade goes out of his way to support his family and friends, but he often does so in an unconventional way, often pushing his own views onto them. Though he likes to make people happy, he will take it as a personal offence when some-one isn't as happy as he thinks they should be. Though he is flirty and rather vain, Wade is quite lonely. He travels a lot and though he is very personable and makes friends very easily, he's not one to stick around, often not keeping in contact with the people he meets as he feels like pulling away so quickly could hurt the relationship. Wade spends a lot of time on his appearance and likes to keep himself clean shaven as he likes that best, though he has been known to have a bit of stubble as he thinks it makes him look cool. Though he is easily all play and no work, he can become serious when the matter calls for it. In his work, he takes everything seriously and would never muck about unless he knew it would cause no harm to anyone. After suffering a traumatic experience as a teenager, Wade has become a little less reckless and more ready to be focused on the task at hand. Of course that doesn't mean that he doesn't like a good chat and a laugh. He's rather averse to conflict though and often keeps to himself when there is the possibility of being a problem. He fights with his mother a lot, but is the closest to her. Their fights mostly centre around his desire to retain his freedom and stray away from the values she tried to instil in her children from a young age. Wade flitters about from lover to lover and doesn't take intimate relationships seriously. Though he's no reason to be afraid of commitment he finds it to be a rather daunting thought and could never imagine settling down with anyone, let alone giving his mother grandchildren.
Family: Great Grandparents: Donna Tanner and Cole Tanner
Grandparents: Brooke Gilbert and Jeffrey Gilbert
Great Uncles: Leon Tanner, Phillip Brighton and Bob Valen
Great Aunts: Naria Tanner, Willa Tanner and Nicola Valen
Parents: Marion Ramsey and Alistair Ramsey
Brothers: Jonathon Ramsey, Eldridge Ramsey, Mikael Ramsey and Carlisle Ramsey
Sisters: Aurelie Ramsey
In-laws: Ingrid Ramsey
They wanna ride on the rocket ship
Ride around the moon for a velvet kiss

Pets: Wade has no pets
School: Hogwarts Scotland; Gryffindor
Blood Status: Mixedblood
Heritage: English for more than three generations on both sides.
Interests or Hobbies: Racing, Fishing, Camping Archery and Traveling
Strengths: [ul][li]Bold</LI>
[li]Practical
[li]Original
[li]Perceptive
[li]Loyal
[li]Sociable[/li][/ul]
Weaknesses: [ul][li]Impatient
[li]Risk-prone
[li]Unstructured
[li]May Miss the Bigger Picture
<LI>[li]Defiant[/li][/ul]

'Cause all the girls and the boys wanna know
How far this bad wild child's gonna go

Describe your character in five words: Flirty, Cunning, Superficial, Adaptable, Perceptive
Best school subjects: Defence Against the Dark Arts
Worst school subjects: Astronomy
Other Subjects taken: Potions, History of Magic, Muggle Studies, Charms, Transfiguration, Herbology
Current Job: Obliviator
Plans for the future: --
Patronus: --
Patronus memory: --
Boggart: Centaurs
Animagus: --
</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>

We are the sure fire winners <i></i><i></i>
Uh-oh yeah big time hitters
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "Sure Fire Winners" by Adam Lambert.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back