Vydráel' diary thinger

Grause Hitchins

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Vydr?el' diary thinger

<r>Full Name: Vydráel Leonard Wyvernblood<br/>
- Birth Date: February 12 2009<br/>
- Current Age: 11<br/>
- Basic Appearance: Shortish Black Hair, Light Blue Eyes, 5Ft 1" (5 feet and 1 inch)<br/>
- Parents: Nathaniel Blakes, Eloise Wyvernblood<br/>
- Siblings, if any: none<br/>
- Pets, if any: Dog; Mallille<br/>
- Area of Residence: Canterbury New Zealand<br/>
- Blood status: Half Blood (his mother is a witch)<br/>
<br/>
(If your character is a sorted student:)<br/>
- Hogwarts House (And why): <QUOTE author=""><s>
</s> Ah, yes. You're cunning, intelligent and incredibly brave. You'd do extremely well in Slytherin, that's for sure. But I think that you need a house that will support and encourage your unique personality; I think you belong in GRYFFINDOR!!<e>
</e></QUOTE>
- Best school subjects (And why): DADA, he learns the spells quickly and efficiently but sometimes with chaotic implications.<br/>
- Worst school subjects (And why): Transfiguration, evens out his character.. ill think of a reason some day<br/>
<br/>
(all characters:)<br/>
- What would their Patronus be? Hawk, it shows who he is bottle up on the inside, his sharp intelligence and wit. His ability to see things from a third prospective <br/>
- What would their Boggart be? a room slowly filling up and out with a sort of liquid darkness<br/>
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Hawk; Vydráel is a troubled boy who feels best when in the air watching events from above, able to act and snatch quickly with an impressive daring in anything he pursues<br/>
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? his reflection smiling back at him<br/>
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? getting the letter from Hogwarts, it showed that he wasn't as different as he though<br/>
<br/>
- Write an example roleplay by your character:<br/>
Vydráel stood just inside the Gryffindor common room, watching all the people going about their own business; some laughing, reading, writing, talking together in groups. He felt slightly out of place and small. He stood at the doorway for only a few moments before deciding to take a book out of his belongings, settling down and reading it before the roaring fire.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:<br/>
<br/>
Interesting news:<br/>
Today I received a letter, granted that getting a letter is not that special. However i received a letter from an owl. My mother slowly began to cry as i gave this letter as if she already knew about this.. Hogwarts. My father was intrigued and asked mother about it.<br/>
<br/>
I'm going to be attending hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry and i'm.. excited? It's true that among 'normal' people i was a freak. But to have magic in my blood was something i didn't expect.. Well, diary. Maybe im useful after all</r>

This character is dead. Due to foreseen and completely random circumstances.

After mysteriously disappearing for a second time, he was the unwilling recipient of the rage of a hill giant. His body will not be found

Users who are viewing this thread

Back