Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly, 9", Ivy wood, Unicorn tail-hair core, rigid
Anna was exhausted after summer, the last thing that she expected from her new job was that she was going to be so tired of all the flights, runways, and photoshoots, especially when she didn't expect to have it all already. Her career was already going pretty great, they were going to have a lot of photos to post of her until she comes home for Christmas and works again. However, now she wanted to just relax after all that moving around the world, so she came down to the courtyard and got up on the tree, just leaned on it and watched the sky, while she had her diary right next to her.

Kia had picked up a few odd habits working the farm for Zelda and Waldo. One of them was this new, odd urge that she just... liked spending more time outside. She was out for a walk, just enjoying the air outside. Eventually she found her way to the courtyard, and she couldn't help but notice a girl up a tree. Zelda was a horrible influence, softening Kia up in ways she hadn't realized yet. Last year, Kia would have just ignored everyone and stayed inside. Now... well, now Kia stopped, and looked up at the girl. "What in the world are you doing?" Kia asked, brow furrowed. Why on earth would anyone willingly be in a tree?

Anna immediately looked down as she heard someone talking. "If it would be night, I'd say I'm stargazing but now... Cloud gazing, birdwatching, starring at anything that is in the sky. Wanna join?" she turned around on her stomach, managing to look down on the older girl, hoping that she will accept the invite but deep aware that she was going to turn it down.

Kia opened her mouth, almost immediately jumping to a firm 'not a chance'. But something stopped her. Zelda had been really getting on Kia about being more polite. Kia sighed. "Alright, fine. Let me up," She sounded a bit snippy, but she was trying to be nice. She walked over to the tree, studying the branches and trying to decide what to climb. Soon enough, she'd monkeyed her way up to sit next to the other girl. "Now what?" She asked.

Anna was already getting ready to hear a decline so when she heard that the girl agreed, she blinked at her confused and then moved, taking a few seconds to break into a cheerful smile again. She tried to assist the girl in climbing up the tree, after all, it was quite hard. "Look, here are birds. It's quite interesting to watch them, you know, they're absolutely different from people and it's interesting to watch how they fly and live their lives," Easterling pointed at two birds that were flying together. She had always been imaginative, not creative, just imaginative. "Would you ever want to be like a bird? Y'know, reckless, free, independent, seeing everything from the sky,"

Kia settled in and looked to the birds the other girl pointed out. "Couldn't you do that with a broom?" She asked, furrowing her brow. Being a bird sounded silly. She chose another subject, looking to the girl. "What's your name?" She asked. That was a polite thing to ask, right?

Anna chuckled at the girl's question, shaking her head in disagreement. "It's not the same, there you look at them from down there and see them in their natural habitat but when you're up there, they get scared and all that,"she easily talked, she was really imaginative herself and having a chance to share with her thoughts was something she was never gonna skip. "Oh, I'm Annabeth but I usually go by Anna, and yours?" while laying down, she turned her head towards the girl and smiled at her while waitinf for the answer.

Kia... supposed the girl had a point, though it seemed to be a frivolous one she didn't understand. She was more interested in the girls name, nodding and committing the name and face to memory. "Kiasora Cantore," She replied immediately, the Italian accent she'd been working on slipping through. "Kiasora," She emphasized. She hated being called Kia, but it was so rarely that she had the chance to make her preference known.

Anna smiled at the girl even if she was a bit surprised by the name, how long it was and then getting distracted once she heard an accent slipping through. "Nice to meet you, Kiasora," Anna excitedly smiled at her before giving in to the question she was really curious about. "You have an accent, where is it from?"

Kia raised a brow. "It's Italian," She offered. "My parents were Italian," She explained. "I'm learning the language, I'm thinking of moving there after graduation." She told Annabeth, thinking it was the friendly thing to do. "Where are you from?" She asked, trying to return the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back