Vladislav Arnaunt

Vladislav Zhefarovich

OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Wand
Oak 15 3/5" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
25srfgj.jpg

! The Exiled Brother and Bulgarian Bad-Arse !

B A S I C S
<-------------------------------------------------->
>> NAME ; VLADISLAV ANDRIAN ARNAUNT
> NAMEMEANINGS ; Vladislav - Rules with glory
Andrian - Warrior
Arnaunt - Soldier

>> FORMER NAME ; VLADISLAV ANDRIAN ZHEFAROVICH
>> BIRTHDATE ; JUNE 30[sup]th[/sup], 1975
>> YEAR OF THE ; RABBIT
>> AGE ; 51
>> GENDER ; MALE
>> BLOOD STATUS ; PURE-BLOOD
>> BLOOD TYPE ; AB negative
>> SEXUAL ORIENTATION ; HETEROSEXUAL
>> HERTIAGE ; BULGARIAN
>> BIRTHTOWN ; BULGARIA
>> CURRENT RESIDENCY ; UNKNOWN
>> WAND ; OAK 15 [sup]3/5[/sup]" ESSENCE OF THESTRAL TAIL HAIR
>> EDUCATION ; DURMSTRANG
>> MARTIAL STATUS ; MARRIED
> WHO? ; KASURA AURELIE MALKOV

S C H O O L
>> SCHOOL ; DURMSTRANG
>> GRADUATED ; 1993
>> FAVORITE PLACE ; QUIDDITCH PITCH
>> FAVORITE EVENT ; CANNOT RECALL
>> FAVORITE PROFESSOR ; DARK ARTS PROFESSOR
>> SPECIAL TITLES ; QUIDDITCH BEATER
>> HATED PLACE ; THE GREAT HALL
>> LEASE FAVORITE PROFESSOR ; TRANSFIGURATION PROFESSOR
>> FAVORITE CLASS ; DARK ARTS
>> LEAST FAVORITE CLASS ; TRANSFIGURATION
>> EXCELLED IN ; TRANSFIGURATION
>> OVERALL FAVORITE ADULT FROM SCHOOL ; HEADMASTER
SUBJECTGRADE
[/td]
PotionsO
Dark ArtsO
History of MagicA
TransfigurationT
HerbologyEE
CharmsEE
ArithmancyA
Ancient RunesP
[th colspan="2"]NEWT SCORES[/th] [th]

P E R S O N A L I T Y
>> FIVE WORDS ; ARROGANT, REBELLIOUS, PROTECTIVE, CUNNING, STRONG
>> BELIEFS ; "NO GOVERNMENT, COMPLETE FREEDOM."
>> BOGGART ; DEMONIA DEAD
>> PATRONUS ; BEAR
>> FEARS ; BROTHERS and SISTERS
>> LIKES ; MOTORCYLE, SPEED, TEASING PEOPLE
>> DISLIKES ; JUNK FOOD, ANNOYING PEOPLE, DRINKING, RULES
>> GOALS ; SPREAD CHAOS
>> ZODIAC SIGN ; CANCER[sup](more here...)[/sup]
>> ELEMENT ; WATER[sup](more here...)[/sup]
>> PLANET ; MOON[sup](more here...)[/sup]
>> STRENGTHS ; DUELING, INTELLIGENCE, PHYSICAL COMBAT
>> WEAKNESSES ; PRIDE, ARROGANCE, MAGNET FOR TROUBLE
>> LOYALTIES ; ANARCHY

A P P E A R A N C E
>> HAIR COLOR ; LIGHT BROWN
>> HAIR TYPE ; FINE//THICK
>> HAIR LENGTH ; SHORT
>> HAIR STYLE ; GELLED
>> EYE COLOR ; SILVERY STORM CLOUDS
>> SPECIAL FEATURES ABOUT THE EYES ; DARKEN TO BLACK WHEN MAD, BUT IS GENTLE AND WARM ALL OTHER MOODS
>> FACIAL EXPRESSION ; LAID-BACK
>> SMILE ; COCKY
>> HEIGHT ; 6'11"
>> WEIGHT ; ABOUT 250 POUNDS
>> SCARS ; TOO MANY TO NAME FROM BATTLES AND CRASHES
>> BIRTHMARK ; FADED CRESCENT MOON ON NECK
>> BODY EXPRESSION ; FULL OF PRIDE
>> COMMONLY SEEN AS ; ARROGANT S.O.B.
>> BUT REALLY ; CAN BE ARROGANT BUT HAS A SOFT SIDE
>> CLOTHING STYLE ; BIKER
>> TATTOOS ; BLACK SCRATCHES FROM WHERE THE TATTOO RIPPED UPON HIS BACK
RPs Vladislav has starred in

DARK CLOUDS ROLL IN Starring: Vladislav, Hollace and Kasura
HONESTLY, I THINK I'M GOING TO HIT YOU... Starring: Vladislav, Kasura, Hollace, Hades and Julian
THE PRICE OF OUR REBELLION Starring: Vladislav and Kasura
AND YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD HIDE... Staring: Vladislav, Kasura, Axel and Danielle

</COLOR>
Significant people in Vladislav's Life
<COLOR color="#000">
The Parents
Jaken Nathaniel Zhefarovich
Image: Here
Blood Status: Pure-blood
Birthdate: June 6[sup]th[/sup], 1926
Deathdate: January 15[sup]th[/sup], 1979
Relationship with Vladislav: Father
Son of: Asparuh Zhefarovich II and Stoyanka Heirvon-Zhefarovich
History: Jaken and Vladislav did not have much history behind each other at all. Jaken had died when Vladislav was just four-years-old. However, seeing how Vladislav had grown up to abandon all things Zhefarovich, Jaken would not have been proud of his chaos-ridden son.
Vladislav's Thoughts of Jaken: "Dad, I wanted to know you, but when I heard of so many dark deeds you have done, I am not so sure anymore. Sure, I did not follow your ways of life, but I still honour you just as much and ever the same."

Lydia Mirela Nozhetvakas-Zhefarovich
Birthdate: July 29th, 1930
Deathdate: April 5[sup]th[/sup], 1994
Relationship with Vladislav: Mother
Daughter of: Bothizar Nozhetvakas and Emiliya Zvetfovoc-Nozhetvakas
History: Vladislav never received much attention from his mother, and he grew up basically raising himself. The only thing that really was taught to him was physical fighting by his brothers. Once his twin sisters were born, Vladislav was ignored by his mother. Neither really paid much attention to each other, and no bond was formed between them.
Asparuh's Thoughts of Lydia: "You were my mother, and you were never there for me. How could you pay more attention to those that were little clones to the family than to someone who dared to think outside of the box? Mom, I still love you, and don't doubt that, but I wish that we could have had more time together.
The Siblings
Asparuh Gavril Zhefarovich III
Birthdate: October 31st, 1949
Relationship with Vladislav: Older Brother
History: There is truly no history between Asparuh and Vladislav. Asparuh did train him to duel, but other than that, they stayed away from each other.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Asparuh: "Brother, you scare the living hell out of me. I know you hate me, and all, and I tried to get you to understand me, and that failed. I fear you and I hate you. You want me dead, but it isn't that easy killing a sibling."

Arnost Grigor Zhefarovich
Birthdate: October 31st, 1949
Relationship with Vladislav: Older Brother
History: Arnost and Vladislav never got along. They were worse than Asparuh and Arnost times ten. Arnost attempted to kill Vladislav a few times but failed. After he was exiled, Arnost was thankful he did not ever have to see his little annoying brother again. Vladislav couldn't stand Arnost for he was the sickest man Vladislav had ever known, even though Asparuh was worse than Arnost.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Arnost: "Arnost, I can't stand you, and I am sure the feeling is mutual. I would kill you, but right now, I am not as stupid as you think. I know I would die before I would even harm you."

Rayna Helle Zhefarovich
Birthdate: April 25[sup]th[/sup], 1979
Relationship with Vladislav: Younger Sister
History: Rayna and Vladislav did not really get around each other much during their life. They were always at another school, and while at home, Rayna was training and Vladislav was doing his own thing. However, subtle hatred grew between them, as it became Rayna's job to kill Vladislav for breaking the laws. After seeing how crazy the ***** was, Vladislav feared her and her desires to rip people apart.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Rayna: "I have no idea how sick females became until I met you. God help whoever crosses you and you like them."

Raisa Phrixos Zhefarovich
Birthdate: April 25[sup]th[/sup], 1979
Relationship with Vladislav: Younger Sister
History: Vladislav and Raisa were never around each other for the same reasons as Rayna and Vladislav. However, Raisa loathed Vladislav, and sought out to kill him when she was just fourteen. Vladislav fears Raisa more than he does Rayna, for Raisa seems like the feminine version of Asparuh.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Raisa: "Sister, you are the most vicious and coldest woman I am ever met, and I pray that you and Rayna do not slay me just because you have nothing to do in your free time."
The Lovers
Teodora Kuma Krupova-Zhefarovich
Birthdate: August 14[sup]th[/sup], 1979
Deathdate: August 2[sup]nd[/sup], 2024
Relationship with Vladislav: Ex-Wife
Mother of: Stanimir Teris Zhefarovich and Gergana Iva Zhefarovich
History: Vladislav and Teodora met once upon a time, and both had similar interests at that time. Vladislav was intelligent and had an interest for knowledge, thus the two married. But not too long after, their bond started to break because of Vladislav's interest for rebellion. He went out for long periods of time, and was known for partying. Teodora didn't care, as she raised their children. She was crushed when Vladislav cheated on her, but she had to remain strong for her children. Vladislav was never really around, and she had to act like single mother. Soon, she sought out a divorce and divorced Vladislav. Teodora continued on with her own life, without Vladislav with her.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Teodora: "Teodora, you were a friend to me, more so than a wife and a lover. You are one in a million. I am sorry for hurting you, and I am also sorry that you had to die because of me. You were a bright star, a genius, and now, I don't know. Guess we were just too different in the end."

Rosa Chloe Lilov
Blood Status: Half-blood
Birthdate: March 29[sup]th[/sup], 1980
Relationship with Vladislav: One-Night-Stand
Mother of: Ana Rosita Lilov
History: On a night of partying, Vladislav and Rosa had a one-night-stand and ended up pregnant. After that, he demanded that the child not have his last name, and ever since then, they never saw each other again.
Vladislav's Thoughts on : "You were fun that one night, and well, I kinda felt sorry for you. Sorry for my childish behaviour. I do hope that you have moved on to a better life."

Kasura Auralie Malkov
Birthdate: April 5[sup]th[/sup], 1997
Relationship with Vladislav: True Love, Wife
Mother of: Demonia Arnaunt, Havoc Ivann Arnaunt and Chaos Vaine Arnaunt
History: Vladislav and Kasura met in the Leaky Cauldron not too long ago, and it was immediate amusement for Vladislav. He took her on a motorcycle ride, and ever since then, their lives have mingled. He discovered not only was she pregnant but she was also homeless. Vladislav forced her to move in with him, and both fought like cat and dog until they liked each other. She gave birth, and they stuck together. Vladislav found out that all of children and grandchildren were dead, and she was there for him. Then, she demanded that they get married, and Vladislav (after laughing, thinking it was a joke) agreed, and their history is just beginning.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Kasura: "You are feisty and hot. I love you, and you are the perfect one for me. We are both rather creative, and I can see you as my wife, and I thank you for being there for me in my darkest times. Kasura, babe, you make a hot biker woman, and you make this rebellion from hell rather proud. How could I have gotten so lucky?"
The Children
Stanimir Teris Zhefarovich
Birthdate: June 24[sup]th[/sup], 1995
Spouse: Jessica Mary-Anne Marie
Son of: Teodora Kuma Krupova
Father to: Daniella Doriane Zhefarovich
History: Ever since Stanimir married a mudblood, Vladislav ignored Stanimir for the remainder of his life. Vladislav would not be around a blood-traitor but was still sad that he died.
Vladislav's Thoughts on : "At first, you seemed like a proud son, but then you for some reason turned good. I still love you, but I couldn't be around a mudblood. I am still grieved that you had to die however."

Jessica Mary-Anne Marie-Zhefarovich
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Birthdate: January 14[sup]th[/sup], 1990
Spouse: Stanimir Teris Zhefarovich
Daughter of: John Marie and Hailey Isabella Smith-Marie
Mother to: Daniella Doriane Zhefarovich
History: There was no history between Jessica and Vladislav because of her blood type.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Jessica: "Filthy mudblood."

Gergana Iva Zhefarovich-Tontchev
Birthdate: September 15[sup]th[/sup], 1997
Spouse: Atanas Lucien Tontchev
Daughter of: Teodora Kuma Krupova
Mother to: Anzhelo Dion Tontchev and Andon Zachary Tontchev
History: Gergana and Vladislav didn't have much history as he was always absent throughout Gergana's life. However, once he was around, they were close, and Vladislav was proud of her and her children. Vladislav was not much of a father, but the love was there anyway. She helped him grow up a bit as well. When she died, it was a blow to Vladislav's heart, as Gergana was his first daughter that was a pure-blood and had many years ahead of her.
Vladislav's Thoughts on : "My daughter, I love you, and you showed me the light. I am so sorry that you had to die instead of me. I only hope that you died peacefully."

Atanas Lucien Tontchev
Birthdate: February 19[sup]th[/sup], 1990
Spouse: Gergana Iva Zhefarovich
Son of: Lucien Apollo Tontchev and Aphrodite Bonnie Jertvek-Tontchev
Father to: Anzhelo Dion Tontchev and Andon Zachary Tontchev
History: Vladislav did not mind having Atanas marrying his daughter, because of how much love Atanas had. However, due to Vladislav's fear of his siblings, he kept away from his family, and did not spend much time with any of his children nor with their lovers either.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Atanas: "You loved my daughter to the end of time. I still admire you, and you were a good father. It was a shame that you had to die however."

Ana Rosita Lilov
Blood Status: Mixed-blood
Birthdate: February 18[sup]th[/sup], 2009
Daughter of: Rosa Chloe Lilov
History: Vladislav didn't know Ana and at first didn't care whether she lived or she died, but he started to contact her after a while, and before long, she too was killed off. Vladislav regretted being a pain to her mother so he could have spent more time with her.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Ana: "At first, I thought you were a mistake, but now I regret ever thinking that. You died because of me, especially when you had so much to live for."

Demonia Arnaunt
Birthdate: October 18[sup]th[/sup], 2024
Daughter of: Kasura Aurelie Malkov
History: Vladislav and Demonia are rather tight, and love to be around each other. Not much history has been formed yet.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Demonia: "You are so beautiful, like your mother. You were conceived in an interesting way, and thanks to you, you have formed a family and a bond between me and your mother."

Havoc Ivann Arnaunt
Birthdate: February 7[sup]th[/sup], 2026
Son of: Kasura Aurelie Malkov
History: Not available at this time
Vladislav's Thoughts on Havoc: Not available at this time

Chaos Vaine Arnaunt
Birthdate: February 7[sup]th[/sup], 2026
Son of: Kasura Aurelie Malkov
History: Not available at this time
Vladislav's Thoughts on Chaos: Not available at this time
The Grandchildren
Daniella Doriane Zhefarovich
Blood Status: Half-blood
Birthdate: June 19[sup]th[/sup], 2017
Relationship with Vladislav: Granddaughter
History: There was not much history between Daniella and Vladislav. He was there for the majority of his life, even though she wasn't pure at all. He was struck with grief when she was killed with the remainder of the family.
Vladislav's Thoughts on : "For a half-blood, you were destined for greatness. I still love you, and yet, you proved to be filth in my brother's eyes."

Anzhelo Dion Tontchev
Birthdate: September 21[sup]st[/sup], 2018
Deathdate: December 1[sup]st[/sup], 2024
Relationship with Vladislav: Grandson
History: The history between the two is rare, and not much happened. Vladislav cherished Anzhelo with all of his heart but Anzhelo was killed by Asparuh.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Anzhelo: "You were just a sweet little boy as anyone could ask for. You were destined for Ravenclaw, but still. I love you, and I wish I could have died so you could have lived."

Andon Zachary Tontchev
Birthdate: March 30[sup]th[/sup], 2021
Deathdate: December 1[sup]st[/sup], 2024
Relationship with Vladislav: Grandson
History: Vladislav barely knew his grandson before he was killed by Asparuh but Vladislav was there when Andon was born.
Vladislav's Thoughts on Andon: "I wish I was there when you died so I could have maybe prevented it. You had so much potential."

Vladislav's History

Years 1975-1984
On June 30[sup]th[/sup], 1975, Vladislav Andrien Zhefarovich was born from Jaken Zhefarovich and Lydia Zhefarovich. At birth, Lydia was disappointed that Vladislav wasn't a girl, and during his toddler years, Vladislav showed no signs of special duties, or even leadership. It caused both parents to be disappointed in the toddler. Vladislav grew up practically alone. Though the young boy had hope when he was given twin sisters in 1979, even though the father was dead at the time. Maybe now that Lydia was happier with her twin girls, he would receive some attention. However, nothing changed. Vladislav raised himself in isolation, away from his evil and training sisters and did not receive much attention from his older brothers. Vladislav was doomed to go to Durmstrang, without his sisters as well. Maybe, once he goes there, he would be accepted somewhere. Vladislav wasn't going to go until 1986.
Years 1985-1994
Soon, 1986 came and Vladislave was shipped off to Durmstrang. As he went to school, he made many friends, and soon his rebellion started to come but he did go from unsocial to social in his time at Durmstrang. Vladislav made high grades, but earned no awards for them, nor was he made prefect. Vladislav was almost killed by Raisa in 1993, and she had managed to break his leg and his arm, limiting him from much activity. Vladislav soon graduated in 1993, taking no time in moving out of the Manor, and before a year even passed in Russia, his newfound home, he met Teodora Krupova, another pure-blood. They found that they had similar interests. They became instant friends. Vladislav found out that he liked her at the end of 1994, when she was just 15.
Years 1995-2004
When Teodora was 16, with parent's signatures, her and Vladislav were married in 1995. It was in the same year when Stanimir was born, their first child. Vladislav found that being a father was harder than it looked, even though Teodora was having a nice time with it, though continuing to go to school to graduate. She fell pregnant again and had Gergana in 1997. Though just a few years after Gergana's birth, Vladislav began to find more interesting things other than family. He found his true love: rebellion. In the year 2003, Vladislav went out to parties and stayed gone for long periods of time, getting into trouble and such. Things started to change when Teodora was becoming fed up with Vladislav's reckless and childish behavior seeing that she herself had to grow up at such an early age.
Years 2005-2014
Months at a time, Vladislav would be gone, spreading chaos and such. In 2007, Vladislav decided to take things to the extreme, and he stole a muggle motorcycle. He found his next true love, motorcycles. Vladislav stayed away from Russia and his family at this point, as he became obsessed with stealing items, he continued on stealing whatever he wanted. Most of which were motorcycle objects. Soon, he started fires and such all throughout England, had a gang and everything. Vladislav was living a dream. While partying, he cheated on his wife and slept with Rosa Lilov, creating Ana Lilov in 2009. Though it wasn't until he returned home in 2012 that Teodora demanded a divorce after she discovered that he cheated on her. He agreed, and moved out. He ignored Stanimir for marrying a half-blood, but it was Gergana who convinced him to shape up even in the slightest. Vladislav decided that it was best to start a new life.
Years 2015-2024
In 2015, Vladislav did the one thing that no other Zhefarovich had done without a good reason. Vladislav changed his last name to Arnaunt. He took on the title of King of Rebellion, and started breaking the Zhefarovich Laws as well as any other law he could think of. Even though he fears his siblings, they all turned on him, and threatened to kill him if they had not tried to. Vladislav ran from the family, becoming exiled. Vladislav's fate rested in his brother's hands. Vladislav went into hiding from 2016 through 2023. No one knew where he was, and even though he showed up at the births of his grandchildren. In 2023, he also met Kasura Malkov in a restaurant, where events led to making her pregnant. Vladislav discovered that Kasura was pregnant, and forced her into coming home with him when they apparated to Hades' house, and had an interesting time. In 2024, Demonia was born. Vladislav kept Kasura at his house, because he truly started to like her, even after fighting over and over again.
Years 2025-Present
In early 2025, Vladislav discovered the genocide of his family members, including those who were married or hooked up with him in the past. His children and grandchildren were all dead. Asparuh killed them all. Vladislav grew paranoid that he would come after him and Kasura - even though Asparuh already decided to let Vladislav live. Kasura comforted him, and they decide to get married after Vladislav thought that Kasura was joking when she wasn't. After that night, Havoc and Chaos were conceived. While Vladislav and Kasura plan their wedding, he cares for Kasura and Demonia, sharing the love that he was destined to give to his family members while constantly looking over his shoulder to make sure that Asparuh had not changed his mind on allowing him and his newfound family to live. During their wedding, something disastrous happens. Because Vladislav is exiled, he is doomed to be free game to his family., His new Sister-in-law and nephew and also a Viscount come in to kill him. Thankfully, Danielle passed out, thus stopping the attack. Ever since then, Vladislav has been frantic about his family, becoming more and more paranoid and protecting his house from intruders and detection. Chaos and Havoc were born, and Vladislav continues to be an excellent yet over-protective father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back