Our Newest Wizard!
VIVIANA MADALINE NACHT

tumblr_luu684Afux1r6bcc4o1_500.gif

Full Name: Viviana Madeline Nacht
Nicknames: Viv, Viana, Maddy, Vee
Current Age: 14 years old.
Birthdate: April 8th, 2026
Blood Status: Halfblood
Uniqueness: None that she's found in her magic yet, but her mother is a squib.
Affiliation: Hufflepuff
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Taken Status: Interested in Somone
Wand: Curly 15 1/2 Inch flexible Oak Wand with Unicorn Hair Core; this wand is on the longer end of wands, and the shapes was carefully crafted all the way to the spiral tip. Oak is a strong would, sturdy and doens't break under pressure. The flexibility of the wand is perfect to hold out in strenuous situations, however how well it preforms will depend on the caster's ability to handle themselves, as well as their mental state when casting the spell.
Broom: None
Pet: Owns an older cat named Captain Snuggles, who is now around 10 years old (Captain Snuggles)
__

tumblr_lwf0zf1gyu1r5na92o1_500.gif

Hair: Viviana has curly hair, like her mother, but it is dark in color, like her father. Her hair is relatively soft, but must be washed every day, or it will become greasy. She usually wears her hair down, and doens't do much for matenince unless she absolutely has to. Often times Viv enjoys wearing it tied back, this is especially true when she is working on the farm her family owns.
Eyes: Viviana has green eyes, which she is told must have come from her great grandfather, as he is the closest member of her family (other than her uncle) with those colored eyes. They are large, and have gotten her picked on, as she is said to have "bug eyes". Her eye lashes are not overly large, but because they are dark they tend to stand out well enough. Because Viv is so young she does not wear make-up on her eyes. Her mother says natural beauty doens't need makeup anyways.
Build: Viviana is built very small, though at her age she is relatively tall, like her mother. She is about five foot five, and weighs around 100 pounds. Her parents are both is good shape, though they both are doing some kind of physical exercise, meaning that Viviana will most likely need to exercise and does not have a quick metabolism - though only time will tell.
Style: Viviana loves to dress up. The one downside to her time at Hogwarts will be that she can't. Much of Viv's closet is pinks and blues and other generally bright colors. She wears jeans paired with ruffled tops, or colorful sweatshirts, and always take time to coordinate her outfits so she can look bright and cheerful. Viv firmly believes that if someone sees a lot of a bright color it will improve their mood, hence why the young woman dresses so colorfully. The days that she is the most dressed up, over the top, are days when she feels the need to cheer up as well, so she dolls herself up a little more.
Distinguishing Marks: Viviana doens't have many distinguishing marks. She has her ears pierced as many young girls do, as well as a belly button piercing, and has a scar on her stomach from having her appendix removed.

tumblr_lwxjfyGDrv1r23tzz.gif

Likes: Pine trees, pretty skirts, scented lotions, long showers, the beach, wandering around at night, the stars, jewelry, scarves, honey, love, and smiles
Dislikes: Frowning, crying, yelling, when her friends are unhappy, liars, cheaters, pepper, mint chocolate, and when her parents fight.
Habits: Chews her lower lip when thinking, taps her fingers on everything, likes to give out hugs.
Strengths: Kindness, loyalty, the ability to say her alphabet backwards, anything that has to do with the sky/weather, being able to problem solve well.
Weaknesses: Doormat, has trouble concentrating, very clingy, craves attention, feels the need to dress up in order to be seen, values others over herself.
Personality: In the grand spectrum of 16 personality types, Viviana is "The Caregiver" She is kind, energetic, and friendly. Her problem solving skills are based emotionally rather than logically. She likes to have control over her environment, but often times is too soft-spoken to take control in group situations. She is very people oriented, and co-dependent in many senses. She tries to keep people happy and has their best interest in mind. This can lead to issues with "friends" copying her homework, and taking advantage of her. Viviana has problems saying no, as she does not like to see anyone cry or even frown. Her relation to others has helped her to become very empathetic, and often times she can nearly feel someone's emotions. She studies body language well, and can tell the people who have had it the hardest, and often times tries to make them smile the most - even if they want her to stay a hundred feet away from them. With her need to keep people happy, comes the fear that she has done something wrong. Constantly self-critical, she rarely finds fault in others, which leads to her impossible standards of herself.

Being very style oriented, her bright clothing is something she even does for others, feeling it will cheer them up. Her over-sensitivity is not outwardly apparent, masked behind the way she carries herself, constantly smiling. However, there are many times in which she imagines there to be some sort of bad intentions meant towards her, even when there really isn't. Her parents are very proud of her kindness and generosity, but become easily frustrated as sometimes Viv forgets to take care of herself in light of taking care of others. Her structured lifestyle has been uprooted to attend Hogwarts and her parents are extremely worried that she may forget to take care of herself because of it.
tumblr_meiu4tVs3L1rq82fy.gif

Father:Carlos Cardosa, 39, None, Linguistic translator for a large muggle company
Mother: Margaret Nacht, 30, None, Stay at home mom, runs the family farm.
Siblings: None yet, but Viviana will always pray for one!
History: Viviana is an only child, born into a moderately wealthy family in Russia. As she grew up her two most focused languages were English and Russian, despite the fact that her father is Hispanic. As a young girl it was obvious that Viviana cared for others, sharing nearly everything with her friends and family, and even pets growing up. By age five she was making friends left and right in school because of her genuine kindness and love for smiling. If someone dropped something she was the first to pick it up, and if someone was crying, she was the first to make them smile. However, by age seven it was obvious that it went behind average kindness. There would be nights when her animals if they were ill, often loosing sleep. Any time that she was yelled at it would result in her blaming herself completely, knowing she had made the mistake, and never blamed anyone for it.

The hardest realization was when she began letting other students in her school copy her homework. If the teacher asked she would take any blame from her friends, because she knew she was in the wrong and was only trying to help. The evident co-dependency is something her parents don't know how to approach, as it has brought her nothing but trouble, they only hope that her years in Hogwarts will teach her not to make the same mistakes.

Now a fourth year at Hogwarts, Viviana can't believe how time has flown. Unsurprising to her family she made a close friend in her first year, Saveli flannigan, and while her parents worry of the kind of person Saveli might be (as Viv is easily take advantage of) they can only hope for the best. While grades are not in the forefront of the woman's mind, she has found her favorite class out of the one's she has taken - anchient runes. Other than that class she tends to rely on Saveli's choice in classes to choose her own, as academics are not her strong suit. However she doesn't rely on Saveli for boys, as she finds herself an abundance of them to crush on, specifically Asa Arlett, whom has captured her over-sized heart and eyes. However her maturity level has not allowed this to develop past a crush.

tumblr_inline_mi1c6o7vEC1qz4rgp.gif

Amortentia: Viviana likes the smell of pine trees, or the way a blown out candle smells.
Patronus: Her patronus, she thinks, would be a horse - but there is no telling until it happens.The memory though would be when her mother and her father surprised her with a trip to Disney land; it was a long flight from Russia, but they wanted her to have the best birthday ever.
Boggart: A very angry version of herself - as she never wants to shout at her friends, or anyone for that matter.

tumblr_m1v82lixPB1r50a76.gif

Name: Nichole; or Cole!
Time Zone: Eastern Standard time?
RP Experience: 6-7 years or something.
Anything else: I am super approachable, so feel free to PM me for anything. I love to plot with people and I have plenty of other charries too!

tumblr_meipl34wKt1rq82fy.gif

[size0]the C R E D I T[/size]
[size0]
This template was created by
.Bellatrix of Caution 2.0
Do not steal it or remove this credit
or I will hunt you down and
Avada Kedevra your thieving arses![/size]​
[/center][/center][/center]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back