Visting

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked into the kitchen on Halloween hoping to visit Ceratus. She knew he would be bummed out today not being able to go the the Halloween stuff and wanted to vist. "Um is Ceratus here?" Arisa called out.

Ceratus heard Arisa asking for him and gave a smile he took a step back from his kitchen tools before disappearing with a CRACK.
He reappeared with crack and a few colourful sparks then swept down intoa jesting bow before, "Hello miss Arisa, How can I help you?"

"Hey Ceratus, I came to vist if your not to busy" Arisa said with a kind smile. "I knew you were bummed about Halloween the other day so I came to see you"

"Oh ceratus can get over it" He said with a smile to her. "Can I get you anything?" He asked motioning over to the thousands of cupboards and ingrediants.

"Oh no thank-you" Arisa said as he motioned to the cupboards. "So what have you been up to in the last few days?" Arisa asked looking around the kitchen, how did they keep this place so clean?

"Yes yes, making treats and supprises for the Halloween feast" He said with a delighted grin, he was almost dancing. He sent out his ahnd and held up a little pumkin then through it up into the air where it hung and started singing halloweeny songs and then he held a cup udner it and it poured pumkin juice into it for him.
"See?" He said dancing aorund in a circle for a moment. He was delighted he could help the feast in some way.

"That is so cute" Arisa said looking up at the pumpkin. She was already in her Mrs. Lovett costume she had been helping Derrik with his earlier. Today had been a great day. "Well im glad to see your feeling happy." Arisa said smiling at him.

"Yes yes, lots of students to help, halls to decorate" He said beaming and gave ehr a slight hug, "Thank you for worrying about me though" His jsut tinged red for a moment, "House elves can get lonely to".

Arisa smiled again when he hugged her "Your welcome, when ever you get lonley just come see me" Arisa said kneeling down to look Ceratus in the face.

"Yess miss" He said with another delighted grin then he lent clsoe and said, "I was making another pumkin one, it says whatever you want it to and in the person or things voice He looked around for a moment, "It might be good for..." He looked around for a few more moments, "pranks and such, it can mimik anything even teachers" He said with a slow grin.

"That would be so funny" Arisa said with an evil grin. "Perfect for scaring people. Do you have anyone in mind?"

Arisa giggled, "Can you teach me how to use it?" Arisa said with a plan forming in her head.

"of course.., it will only work for you or people you let" He looked around for a moment. "all you have to do is whisper who you want it to sound like, what you want it to say, and the vitcims name..Then it will repeat when in hearing radious of the person intended to be pranked apon"

"Thats amazing Ceratus" Arisa said in awe. "Your the best" Arisa said thinking of who she would like to prank.

"This is going to be the best Halloween ever." Arisa said laughing wickedly looking much like who her costume was based on "Aeon had better be ready" Arisa said with an evil grin looking even more like her costume.

"Yes" Arisa said with a grin, she was going to teach him just how scary Silverback could be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back