Visiting

Leah Kain

OOC First Name
Pheebz
Leah was in need of a new broom. She was seeker on the beaubatons team, and she had a match on very soon. She loves to fly, and horse-ride (Except she couldn't do that here) and was eager to get back in the air.

She'd just purchased her broom when she walked out of the shop, her long blonde hair flying in the cold wind behind her, when she crashed into someone in the street. "Sorry" she apologized, looking at a slightly younger boy. She hoped he was okay. Normally she would have just moved on, but something about his eyes made her ask. "Are you okay?" she picked her broom back up, and gave him a small smile.

Josh spun around to say sorry but the girl said it befor him. He smiled at her as her long hairdanced in the wind. She was carrying a new broom so josh could geuss what sport that she played. He smiled at her befor answering. "Yeah dont worry im fine. Are you ok though, that was a hard bump you know."

Leah grinned at him, "I'm great." She'd never seen this boy before. "Where are you from?" She asked. "I'm Leah by the way, Leah Nevada. I go to Beaubatons" she said, hoping she wouldn't confuse or scare the boy away.

Josh smiled. "Im Joshua Chase but just call me Josh and i go to Durstrang." He smiled at her expression. "So what you doing here then anything interesting?"

Leah looked down at him. "Oh i was just buying a new broom. I'm in a match soon." She knew a couple of people at durmstrang, but it explained why she hadn't seen him before. "What about you? What are you doing here?" she gve him a smile, her small thin eyebrows raising.

Aaliyah needed a new broom and she refused to wait until her birthday. She flew round the corner, and crashed into two students on the door step. She glared at them. One was a slightly younger boy she'd recognised from her school but had no idea who he was. The other was a girl, around her own age and height. She paused, staring at the girl, before saying, "You know the gang-way isn't the best place for a convocation". She turned to them again before wandering in. "Do i know you?" the question was vaguely aimed at them both.

Josh was stunned when another person bumped into him, was this going to becaome a regular occurance for him becasue it was then he should really start to wear some armour under his clothes. He smiled at the girl who looked familiar. "I dont think we have, why? And sorry but the street isnt the best place to be running and not looking where your going so i think we are both wrong."

Li stared at the boy who starting muttering on about streets and sighed. "Do you have a sister?" she asked, recognising his eyes. She had a feeling if it was who she thought it was, she wasn't going to be pleased. Let's say they hadn't got on exactly spectacually. Li turned to them, having no interest to talk to them, especially the girl who seemed to be stuck up, and pushed past her into the shop. Swinging round before she shut the door, she nodded to the boy, maybe they would see each other again at school.

The fact that this girl had asked if he had a sister caught Josh's attention. Did she know Morgan, was she nice t her. Josh followed her into the shop. "How do you know my sister. What have you done to her." He wasnt angry he just wanted to know how she knew her. Morgan never mentioned meeting anyone too older than her exept a third year and that was a boy. "You better not have hurt her ok."

Leah simply stared at the girl who managed to fall into them, and when she was gone turned back to Josh. "Who was that? She seemed rude. Didn't she to you?" she asked, finding her feet again after being shoved out the way. She wondered why the girl seemed to have such an edge towards her, and Leah couldn't help wondering why. Shrugging, she simply gave Josh another smile. When josh followed after the girl, Leah sighed, and carring her new broom set off own the path.

(im guessing Leah left)

Li turned round. "So you do." she didn't look at him, and continued to look around the shop. "Well i wouldn't hurt her. No matter how rude and ignorant i wouldn't hurt her, especially as she's younger than me. Second year right?" Morgan. Morgan chase, the girl who'd judge her at her first appearances. "Don't get all protective over her" she caught sight of the boys jumpy stance. "Pretty, but really needs to learn a lesson in my opinion." she smiled, and went back to her shopping.

Josh walked over to her quickly and grabbed her arm. "There is nothing wrong with my little sister. She is not rude or ignorant. She doesnt need to learn any lessons. All the teachers and other students find her good to be aroun d and say that she is polite and caring. So dont ever judge my sister befor you have had the chance to properly meet her." Josh was squared up at her. The fact that she was a girl meant very little to Josh and never had when it came to protecting his little Morgarna

Li turned to look him straight in the eye. "Your sister, is foul. If you don't see it, you need an eye test." she said, her full height managing to tower him, just. "You better not go getting in with the wrong crowd, if you think hers is so awesome" she said flatly. I wouldn't be so bad if he just admitted it. Like she was going to know. "Two faced..." she started mumling into the distance.

Josh lost it then. He ran up to her and threw her against the wall and pulled his wand and stuck it against her throat. Anither wrong word and she would never live to regret it. "Take it back or you are going to regret it. Nobody insults my sister and gets away with it you little b!tch!" He pressed his wand harder into her throat. He was deadly serious about what he said.

Li found herself between the wall and his wand. "Do you mind?" she asked politely. When he didn't move, she thumped him hard on his shoulder, breaking the contact. Wiping out her own wand she pointed it at him. "Don't, even think of trying to fight against me. You know you'll only loose." She gave him half a smile and a glare. What would he know? Nothing she couldn't block that's for sure. "You're so sad" she said in a slow mocking, threatening voice.

He clutched his shoulder, then when she pulled her wand out and pointed at him. He picked up a chair that was next to him and threw it as hasr and fast as he could. In this instant he ran towards her and took her want from her hand and snapped it in half like a tiwg. "Stuipid little girl, you dont know what you have done." He pointed his wand at her. "Incendio." He watched the flames come out of his wand and he smiled at it. "Locomotor Mortis."

Li ducked as the chair came flying towards her. She struggled when her wand was pulled out of her grasp, and gasped when he broke it. Her eyes narrowed. "How dare you" she watched as the two halves spread across the floor. She slapped him hard across the cheek. Then she saw the flames. Her jacket had caught fire. She took it off an threw it on the floor. She stuck out her foot and punched the boy, hoping he'd fall over. "Whatever is your stupid problem. You need to get it fixed! Accio" she commanded to his own wand, and it flew unto her hand. Breaking his on her knee, she stuck the two halves in her back jeans pocket. Flexing her fingers, she glared at him. No way was he going to get away with this. If he wanted his wand back, he was going to have to come and get it.

Leah had stopped outside the window. After hearing a series of crack, a bright orange light caught her eye in the glass window. She turned, to see if there was a fire behind her. No?. She looked back carfully, before realizing it was coming from inside the shop. She turned and headed back in. The girl and boy were fighting. Other customers of the shop were just staring in horror. Leah dodged a wack, and headed around them, still trying to see what the fuss was all about. She heard the crack of a breaking wand and watched as the girl put wand in her pocket. "What are you doing?!" she called, but they obviously hadn't heard her. The customers were looking worried.

Josh got up quickly and rugby tackled her down to the floor and with one hard punch in her face and then her tummey he stood up and booted her several times very hard in the ribs. "Give it up girl, just say sorry for talking badly of my sister, and i will leave and then all will be happy." He smiled then stamped very very hard into her stomark.

(hahaha how cruel xD Thanks)

Aaliyah crashed to the ground. "If i'm going down. You're coming with me" she grabbed his legs after he kicked her, causing him to fall too. "And you know, kicking a girl is one thing, but kicking a girl who was recently pregnant?! That's just harsh" she told him. She didn't care about the batterings. He was just a small boy. She could take it. "You do that for your sister. Alright i give credit to you" she wheezed, one arm round her stomache. She had to admit though, it did hurt a bit. "But your sister. No way. You, i can deal with. You're alright" she said, really not wanting to do anymore damanged to her stomache. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Leah had come back in a groaned. Wasn't she in pain enough, than having to spend time with her. She may not have known much about her, but she could tell she was the type who were up themselves.

Josh felt a little bad about her being pregnant, but then again everyone gets pregnant thses days. He diddnt know weather that was appolgy but it sounded like one to him. He held out his hand to help her up. "Thank you, that was all i wanted." He gave her a weak smile befor following her gaze to another girl.

Aaliyah got back up on her feet and looked down at him. She glared and stuck out her tongue, "Doesn't mean i won't nit-pick at you if i ever see you at school" It was sort of a hal-hearted threat, maybe they'd be ok, if his sister kept out of her way this was. Li looked around at the faces. and quickly walked out the shop and into the street.

Josh returned her smiled then watched her walk out the tunded around and walked out the other way. He hoped that he diddn't see her in school. As he stepped out into the open he took a deep breath and went to find Morgan and check that she was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back