Visiting Old Places

"Rhyspa...I really don't want to talk about it right now." Kat said as she felt a lump growing in her throat, but refused to cry. "Have you got your dress for the Yule Ball yet?" she asked for a quick change of subject.

Rhyspa nodded. "Alright," she said. "I won't bring it up anymore." She felt bad for bringing it up, but she was just curious. Rhyspa didn't want Kat to hurt anymore, she was her best friend.

"I haven't bought it yet, but I've got a few in mind," Rhyspa said sullenly. "I can't pick! We've got to go to the Sorority so I can show you. I cant take you to my room, so that's the next best place!"

"Thank you." Kat said quietly. She perked up a little when Rhyspa said something about going to the sorority to look at dresses. "Great! And at least I'm not the only one without my dress yet. You wanna head there now?" she asked excitedly.

"Sure," Rhyspa said. "Let me just stop and get my things real quick."

(Do you want to start it?)

"Okay! I have to run upstairs anyways to check on some things, but I will be back down in about fifteen minutes." Kat said as she took off for the Gryffindor common room.

((I can start it if you want!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back