Visiting Jarrod

Arial Wright

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Neita made her way back to the hospital wing, to check on the boy who had been bitten. They'd made too much noise last time so they;d decided to return later to check on him. Neita made her way over to his hospital bed, smilling nevously, unsure what to expect.

Jarrod was sitting up in bed when a girl walked over to him nervous looking. He gave her a small smile "Im assuming your one of the people who helped rescue me." he stated. She looked like a hufflepuff, 'probably a mudblood' Jarrod thought then he remembered his conversation with Trixie 'not a mudblood, not a mudblood' he told himself 'Muggleborn!'

Sam had also been thinking about how the boy who was bitten was. He had heard that Neita was going to go and see him, so he decided that he would to. He entered the hospital, glancing round. He walked over to Jarrod, and gave a small smile

"How's it going mate?" he asked "Feeling better now?" he then turned to Neita

"Hi Neita, how are you doing?"

Jarrod grinned as they were joined by another boy he asked him how he was. "Im great"
He looked at the two students sheepishly "I guess I owe you guys a thank you" the slytherin boy bit his lip "Thanks..." he muttered looking down.

The first year lookied back up and grinned "Im Jarrod by the way"

Sam smiled it was a relief that Jarrod was recovering.

"I'm Sam"

Neita smilled as Jarrod stated he assumed she was one of the people who helped rescue him. Before she could reply they were joined by Sam, one of the other students who helped 'rescue Jarrod'.

"Hey Sam," Neita smiled friendly glad she'd remembered his name "Im good..."

The bitten boy introduced himself as Jarrod. "Neita." she gave him a small wave "nice to meet you."

Jarrod smiled at them both as he said their names "Sam, Neita" he gave them each a small wave. "Have a seat" he said waving at the nearby chairs "Its sooo boring here, please save me!"

Sam took a seat at the nearest chair, this was after he got a chair for Neita, and sat down. Looking around he said

"Yeah, boring, the smell of the blood from injured would get me the most though" he gave a weak smile, then laughed "I'm not to good at that"

Neita took a seat than gave Sam a sympathatic look. "Im trying hard to ignore it" she told him.
She smiled at Jarrod "How long till you can get out?" she asked.

Llhei wasn't very busy as of now, so, she decided to visit the bot who got bitten. She pushed the doors open and saw Sam and Neita visiting Jarrod, too.

"Hey guys!" she said and give them a bright smile. She took a seat on the empty chair beside Neita.

"Seems like your okay now." she said and checking out the cheeks that got bitten.

Sam too, gave Llhei a small wave and said hi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back