Visit To The Home, This Could Be Fun

Teddy Cameron

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Teddy smoothed down his top and took a breath. He was conflicted about being here really. He wanted to come and meet the new family, course he did, but he didn't really want to be in a room with both Skyle and Angela, not really. It was going to be awkward and he knew it. However, Skyle had asked him to come and, well, he would do pretty much anything for that girl so he had to.

Teddy took another breath and knocked on the door. He wondered if Angela knew he was coming or if Skyle felt as awkward about it as he did and had not told her. He wanted to believe the smaller girl didn't love him still, he really did, but he knew better than that. He had seen how she was when he had seen her. She still liked him and it killed him. He couldn't be with her though. He loved Skyle, her cousin, and she always brought out a nasty side of him somehow whenever they were together. Skyle was good for him, she kept him happy and, more importantly, calm. His anger had pretty much disappeared since Skyle came back into his life for reals.

Teddy was brought out of his thoughts and worried as the door opened to show the beautiful blonde that had been in his every waking thought and dream since he had last seen her. "Skyle, hey." He grinned at her and hugged her, then pulling her into a kiss. He didn't take notice of his surroundings, he didn't need to really, Skyle was here that's all he needed to know. If he had, however, he would've seen the girl watching them and the look on Angela's face when their lips broke apart. "I missed you."

Skyle had really been a mess this morning. She had went through the whole house cleaning. She knew it was ridiculous to do but she wanted the house to be nice when Teddy came over. So she had made the place spotless, which was not an easy task with all the people that were living here. It seemed like once she did the dishes were done another pile showed up, and when she vacuumed someone walked through the room with their shoes on.

Skyle had told Nelly that Teddy was coming but she was the only one. It seemed that Nelly had figured out what Sky was trying to do because without saying anything she started to help and the house finally became clean. Skyle was impressed, but when she looked at the clock she rushed to her room she had to get ready.

Sky figured she had just enough time for a shower and to blow dry her hair. She was just finishing up when she heard the knock at the door. She ran up to see him. He looked great just standing there. But he always looked good. She barley fit a "hey" in before he kissed her. She kissed him back and smiled. "I missed you too." She stepped back to let him in and saw Angela's face, this was not going to end well.

Angela hadn't dressed up since Damian's death, but today was important. She had been made aware that Teddy was coming over a day or so ago, and had been planning things out since then. Her silver-blue hair contrasted with her vintage clothing. She smiled slightly, putting on light lipstick and a nice shade of purple-pink around her eyes. She had gotten good with make-up while traveling. She sighed before she finished her hair, wondering how she and Teddy would be this time; she couldn't help but feel for him. For a week, since she last saw him, Angela had contemplated the way she felt, and how much she would let herself feel. Finally, after the long time, she decided that she'd feel anything for him.

When she heard the knocking she took a deep breath. Butterflies flew into her tummy, and she knew she would tell him how she still felt. She bounced lightly down the stairs, and was about to give a high, when something stopped her. Skyle and Teddy kissing, was not something she had expected to see. She stopped silently, and just looked at them. Her smiled fell, her eyes just locked on them. She felt the butterflies die one by one, almost painfully, in her stomach. How long had this been going on? She wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear, die, anything but stand there. Her feet wouldn't let her move, she just looked at them. Just stared at them as her heart broke.

((Sorry it's short, have very limited time.))

Skyle felt horrible now, she hadn't wanted to tell Angela but the look on her face now, this wasn't the way she was supposed to find out. "Ange." She hadn't called her that since Damien died. In fact they hadn't really talked much at all since Damien died. Skyle didn't now what to say, she had grown so far away from Angela that they almost resented each other now. She knew how Angela must have felt, not knowing. But how could she have known how she would have reacted if she had told her. Angela had been so lifeless lately, and she was so rude to the new family, Sky hadn't wanted to talk to her.

"I.." Her voice fell flat, what could she say? It was plain what was happening. She had started seeing Teddy again and not told her. It was betrayal, they used to be like sister's. There was never a secret between them. They had pulled each other along all their lives, from home to home and it had bonded them. But now they hardly knew each other and Skyle didn't know how it had happened.

Teddy stood there awkwardly. He had thought, well, hoped that Skyle had told Angela they were together. It wasn't his place to really. That's what he told himself anyway. "You didn't tell her?" He asked his girlfriend quietly. He felt like he needed to explain but he didn't have the words.

Teddy knew how Angela must have been feeling and it killed him that he had caused that but he wasn't going to do anything about it. The only thing to do was to break up with Skyle and that wasn't going to happen any time soon.

Teddy looked at his girlfriend and immediately he could tell how much pain she was in. She must feel awful, almost like it was her own fault, as if she had betrayed her. Teddy put his arm around his girlfriends waist for comfort, whether it was to comfort himself or her he didn't know.

Angela shook her head 'no'. The look of pain in her eyes turned to disgust, and she ran back up the stairs, with tears in her eyes. She'd be damned if any of them were going to see her cry again. She had trusted Teddy. Did he call all his friends Babe, and hug them like he'd hugged her. She knew that it was a mistake at that moment. She had once again trusted someone who was nothing but trouble for her.

When Angela made it to the top of the stairs, she turned sharply into her bedroom and threw herself on the bed, face down. The tears poured from her eyes, she just didn't know how to handle it anymore. Nobody loved her, why would they? Sarah was the only person whom had any genuine care for her, and she was dead now; completely and utterly dead. Damien, whom had not shown care, but was at least something was the same way; dead. Angela had no one. And maybe that was the way it should have been from the start.

Skyle felt Teddy's arm go around her and she felt a little better. But she still knew deep down the consequences of what she had done. "No." She said just as quietly as Teddy. Skyle really hadn't known how to tell her, but she knew what she had to do now. She looked up at Teddy and then then followed Angela up the stairs. Skyle was fast but Angela was already in her room by the time she was up the stairs. She knocked, "Angela, let me in please." Skyle didn't want this to be something that ruined what little relationship they did have. Skyle should have reached out to Angela a long time ago, before she had gotten so isolated.

Angela had her face down in the pillow, muffling the wails of pain and bitter disappointment. She sniffed back when she heard Skyle's voice. She didn't know what to. She hated everything, even herself, at that instant. She walked over to her mirror, with one punch she no longer had a face. She knew Skyle would have heard that. "No backstabbers allowed!" She yelled loudly. She didn't want her or Teddy anywhere near her anymore. Angela was sick of always coming in second to her blond cousin. With Darian, in dance, with everything. She was just so sick of it. She hit the mirror again, the glass falling to the floor.

Skyle heard the crash and jumped. "Angela what did you do?" She had called her a backstabber, that hit her hard. "You now I should have told you, and so do I please can't we just talk this out?" She didn't want Angela to hurt her self. There was another crash and Skyle jumped again. "We have both been so distant since he died, I didn't know how to tell you, you seem so angry at everyone." Skyle looked at her feet, she was bringing up all these things that had been bothering her, and she felt stupid for not talking to Angela about all these things before.

Angela picked up the jewelry box that Skyle had given her when she was little. Without even removing her mother's, and Sarah's jewels, she threw it against the wall. "Yes, you should have told me!" Angela yelled at her. "You should have told me you were dating the guy whom had put me in the hospital, who had black mailed me with my darkest secret." Another crash came from the room as she threw another jewelry box, then a perfume bottle. "That you were going to date the only guy i could trust!" She felt everything well up inside her as she yelled and cried. "We've been distant because you haven't tried!" She yelled, and truly Angela felt that was it.

Damien's death had driven a wedge between them, since Angela had run off to travel. "Why would I be happy with everyone, huh?" She yelled at the door. She threw a stuffed animal from her bed, then another. They made no noise, but it felt good to be angry for once. "They. Just. Keep. Dropping!" She yelled with every throw, one knocking over the lamp in her room, which came down with a crash.

The noises persisted in side Angela's room, and Skyle felt something in her heart crash, "You could have tried to." Skyle said quietly, it was true. Skyle had done so much for there family, taking care of Kairi, dropping out of school, helping plan funerals because Angela was to upset to help. All Skyle wanted was for the three of them to be happy somewhere for once, so they could raise Kairi in a better environment than she had. Angela hadn't been the same since her parent's died, but it had been hard for Sky too, her dad going insane, then moving in with a Aunt she hardly knew. Dealing with her death and being left with her child, than going through foster care, being adopted and dealing with his death as well. No child let alone three should have had to go through what they went through.

On a hunch Skyle opened the door. There was broken glass and everything else scattered around the room. Skyle saw the box she had given Angela on the floor with all of Angela's prized possessions, all she had left of Sarah and her mother. "Angela this is not my fault. I'm the same age as you, I may try and keep it all together, but this, all we are going through it's to much for me alone..." Skyle sighed "And when I'm with Teddy I'm happy and I don't have to worry about what's going to happen or who's going to die next." She looked at her cousin, "Don't you think we both deserve to be happy?"

Angela had not heard Skyle's comment over the crashing. She was about to overturn the vanity mirror's desk when the door opened. She whipped around, her red locks in tangles about her head. Her face was read from the tears she had been crying. All of her makeup was either on her hands, or smeared across her face. She didn't know how else to handle what was going on but cry, and scream. She looked strait at Skyle how pretty she was. Angela knew she'd never be that pretty. Angela, she knew, would always finish last.

She took deep breaths, sobs escaping from her lips as she sniffed and tried to breath. She was hyper ventilating. She couldn't catch her breath as she looked around. The room was spinning. it stopped when Skyle spoke her last sentence. "And how the hell am I happy? huh? How could I possibly be happy when you always come out first. The dancer, the pretty one, you even get the guy I've been in love with for years. I thought when he called me babe a few days ago... but no! Little miss perfect always finishes first!" She screamed, until the last word, which came out as a whisper when her voice gave way.

Angela stormed past Skyle down the stairs. There he was, just standing there awkwardly. Angela's Aqua, pain filled orbs narrowed. "Get out of my house." She said slowly and clearly. She wanted him no where near her. Behind her was the last glass object in her room. A small, New York City snow globe. Something she had gotten while traveling. She was prepared to throw it, no matter what his answer was.

Teddy watched as the girls ran off, one after the other. He didn't know what to do so he just stood there. When Angela came flying down the stairs demanding he left. The boy looked up for his girlfriend, unsure. Looking at the redheaded girl, he only just noticed her hair colour change, he prepared to be attacked.

Teddy could tell what she was about to do when he saw her eyes on the glass and readied himself for impact. He wasn't sure if she would throw it if he left but he wasn't about to find out. He was staying, sure he may not love Angela but she was still his friend. He didn't care if she hated him right now, she was still his friend. "No."

Teddy looked up, Skyle wasn't down the stairs yet. He knew there would be a fight, or an attempt at a fight. Even Angela knew she couldn't take him. He wouldn't hurt her though, not again, he wasn't that person any more. He was the person Skyle made him. "I'm not leaving here until this is sorted."

Angela looked at him. She had very little time before Skyle would come down the stairs. "For every time you hit me, you spited me, you sent me to the hospital wing... For every time you threatened me, made me trust you..." Angela was listing the reasons she should throw it, so that he would know exactly what she felt. "For telling Adam this lie, so I couldn't have a decent relationship... for kissing me, making me feel wanted only to rip it away." Her hand tightened around the glass globe, and blood came from her freshly injured knuckles. She needed to clean them up. But not here. Finally something snapped, and more tears poured down her face.

"For calling me babe!" She yelled, and whipped the globe. She didn't care enough to see how it had broken, or what Teddy had done, she just saw the blood. She felt terrible. Angela, without another word, ran past Teddy. She needed to get out of there. She Slammed the door, a few pictures falling off the wall. Angela had never had so much heartbreak in her body before. Angela, truly had broken down to the core.

Teddy felt his jaw clench as he tried not to think of the things he had done. He wasn't that guy any more, he was only that guy around Angela. Everything she was saying, though it was harsh, was reminding him why he wasn't supposed to be with Angela and why Skyle was good for him. Not that he needed reminding after the next thing that happened.

Teddy saw the glass flying towards his face and moved as fast as he could. Not fast enough though. He felt the glass shatter on his arm and embed itself into his skin. Some fell and got his leg as he fell. He couldn't think of that now though.

Teddy stood up, ignoring the glass sticking out of him, and watched her run. "Ange!" He sighed, she was gone. He felt his anger returning and tried to breath calmly, resting his head on the door frame. This was why they couldn't work. All they did was hurt each other.

Teddy heard a noise in the room and turned to see Skyle. he must have come down the stairs during the small fight. He smiled weakly at her in defeat, having totally forgotten about the glass causing small blood patched on his clothes. The one in his leg was tiny, it could barely be called a scratch, the one in his arm was a lot worse. It had about a third of the snow globe embedded in it after all.

Skyle had seen a good portion of what had happened, she couldn't believe Angela had done it. It was like all her emotions came out at once in a big explosion. She hurried over to where Teddy was his arm was really bad. She took out her wand and after a few spells the cut was small enough that she could take care of the rest. She was glad that she knew so many healing spells, that was something she had covered with Damien, Nelly had taken over there homeschooling, but that was a joke speaking Skyle would probably be considered graduated if she were in normal school. She used accio to bring down a first aid kit. It was nice that she could use magic around the house, being home schooled. She started cleaning the cut and wrapping it, it had been really deep even after a few healing spells. She knew it mush hurt.

Sky looked up at Teddy as she worked, "I'm really sorry she did this Teddy." Skyle didn't know where the rest of the family was but she knew they would be upset if they found out about this. She would cover for Angela though, and clean everything up. If they asked about the mirror she could say it fell when the door was shut to hard. Not exactly true, but Skyle didn't want the family to think bad of them. "I didn't think she would make this big of an ordeal out of it."

Teddy shrugged, he didn't mind. It wasn't Skyle's fault Angela had gone off at the news. "It's okay. At least she knows now. How are you? Are you okay?" He had to wonder if Angela had said anything to try and sabotage them. Reminded Skyle of the things he had done while with Angela, tried to tell her he was a horrible person. The kind of things he knew Angela was capable of doing. If she had done that, said those things, Teddy hoped Skyle would tell him. He'd rather have to defend himself than not know he was being doubted.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it's so short

Skyle nodded, it was best that Ange knew. "I'm... she was just throwing a lot of stuff, she broke the mirror..." Skyle's eyes widened all the blood, she hoped Angela was okay. Even if she had gone crazy Sky didn't want her hurt, she was down to two family members and she couldn't afford to lose either of them. "I hope she isn't hurt to bad." Skyle was trying to sift through what had happened, make sure no major damage had been done. Her mind replayed all that Angela had said. 'All the time's you you out me in the hospital wing.' Skyle remembered what Teddy had done, but she never really new why. Angela broke down when she tried to talk about it, and she had never had the courage to ask Teddy. All Skyle new was he was better now, but it still bothered her quite a bit. What had happened to make him want to hurt her so bad? Angela was a small girl and he had really hurt her, physically and mentally. "Teddy why did you do all those things to Ange?" Skyle had meant to think it, but it had just come out. At least know maybe she would know the truth.

OOCOut of Character:
It's ok mine's short too.

Teddy looked up at Skyle, it seemed Angela had said things. He sighed. He didn't want to dwell on the past, the past he had almost managed to leave behind, but his girlfriend had a right to know. "When I was in school I had a lot of anger issues. I still do but I can control them now. I know it's not a good excuse, it's barely an excuse at all." He put his hand to his head.

Teddy was beyond ashamed at what he had done in the past. He had ruined Angela's school experience, probably given her trust issues among other problems as well. "I don't know what it was but whenever I was around Angela the worst of me came out. I was always angry about something, My dads' heartbreak or her choosing Adam instead of me. Always something stupid. She always just brought the nasty side of me to the surface." Of course he wasn't blaming Angela for his actions but, well, it was true, whenever he was around her for long amounts of time, his nasty side would just appear and it would always hurt her. "There was always something happening and she always seemed to be in the middle of it. I didn't mean to , I felt, feel, so horrible about those things. I'm not that guy any more though, you know that right?" He looked into her eyes with hope, Skyle would see that, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back