Character's Name: Vicxen Haven Dodge
Character's Birthdate: July 19, 2014
Hometown: Dijon, France
Are of Residence: Auckland, New Zealand
Blood Status: Half Blood
Wand: Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Educated At: Beauxbatons
Appearance
Hair: Mind-back in length. Thick and it is medium color brown.
Eyes: Hazel, almond shaped, innocent, and determined.
Height: 5'7"
Style: I like to wear floral dresses when I an out in about. In the winter I wear more comfortable clothing, like sweats and sweater. I like to keep my hair down or in a hat because I find it easier to handle that way. I do not wear a lot of make up. I usually just lotion myself and put on lip gloss. I don't like over dressing or wearing complex outfits. I like to keep it simple.
Other Distinguishing Features: I have a tattoo of a carnation flower on my left ankle. I have a long, thin scar on my right arm from Victor scratching me when I was little.
A Little Deeper
Personality: I feel like I need to be perfect because I did not get a ton of attention from my parents, so I tried to be a perfect little girl so they would praise me. I especially felt like I had to be perfect around my older brother, Victor, because he really did not like me when we were little. Whenever I make a mistake I get frustrated because I don't know how to handle or fix the situation. I am quite reserved because I was always focused on impressing my family. I did not really have time to make friends or socialize with anyone. I am athletic. My mother and father were both overweight, and my sister died from a bad heart due to a bad diet. I did not want that to be me, so I ate healthily, and I encouraged Victor to do so also. I nag sometimes because my brother has some really bad habits that I hate, and I would nag him to change so that he would not die.
Special Talents/Abilities: (Does your character have an approved special ability/condition/race? Do they have a unique talent or extraordinary skill? Explain it all here.)
History:(A history of your character's life. Growing up, schooling, loves, hatreds, everything and anything leading up to their present-day 'self')
Family:(Include any relatives your character has [parents, siblings, children etc.] and some on them [A mini bio, if you will {Age, occupation, blood status, a little history}])

Users who are viewing this thread

Back