Vicxen Dodge

Vicxen Dodge

Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Rigid Reed Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
[color=1a367f]Vicxen Haven Dodge[/color]

If you can't handle me at my worst
then you sure can't handle me at my best.
-Marilyn Monroe

viccynew.jpg

[color=1a367f]that dream when you can't stop from falling[/color]
can't fight, can't run. can't stop the person you've become.
full name Vicxen Haven Dodge
nicknames Haven (only family (Victor)), Vic, Viccy, and Pigeon (only Victor)
birthday July 19, 2014.
age 15
year 5th Year Beaxbatons
gender Girl
sexuality Hetrosexual (straight)
blood Half Blood
member title
[color=1a367f]it's never good enough, never good enough[/color]​
even though you'll try and try, i'm gonna call your bluff.
wand Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
broom I don't have a broom. I can't stand flying.
house Beauxbatons
occupation N/A
patronus My patronus is a pigeon or a dove. My patronus memory was when Victor (13) and I(9) were walking around our neighborhood and he actually gave a compliment, and bought me ice cream. This memory is so great because it showed that Victor actually cared about me, and it all wasn't just an act.
boggart I see me standing alone and by myself.
I fear everyone will leave me and ignore my calls for help when I am in need.
Why do I fear this? I have already lost most of my family.
amortentia Raspberries, Mount Cook buttercups (flower), and Axe (chocolate).
discovering magic I first used magic when I was 7 years old. Victor took my doll, Sally,
and threatened to cut off all her hair.I made him fly into the wall. He ended up cutting her hair off anyway.

[color=1a367f]you trust in me, but I only live to see[/color]​
your world come crashing around you, smash down around you, yeah.​
hair I have black hair with midnight blue highlights. My hair is usually up or back in a ponytail. For special occasions I surprise people. ;)
eyes Hazel eyes, almond shaped
build I am 5 foot and 9 inches and I weigh 130 pounds. I am athletic because I run early in the morning, and have a stock of Muggle drinks called, Gatorade and Vitamin Water.
distinguishable features I have a tattoo of a ranunculus flower on my left leg above my ankle.
playby Amber Stevens
[color=1a367f]can't understand why life's so screwed up[/color]​
deep inside your mind, in constant remind.​
likes Muggle music (K-pop), running, writing occasional poems,
shopping, making friends, collecting Muggle contraptions and annoying Victor.
dislikes Loud people, flying, boring conversations, super sugary drinks/ treats, and Victor's cooking.

Hey there, I have a few questions for you, hope you won't mind.

1. Which of her nicknames does she appreciate the most?
2. Why doesn't she like flying?
3. Why would her patronus be a pigeon or a dove?
4. Are her midnight blue low lights hard to maintain with keeping them blue, presuming they are dyed and not natural?
5. Since she is magical, how did she come across the muggle drinks?
6. Where did she get the tattoo from? Did she have her parents' permission or was this after they died?
7. Where does she like shop?
8. Has she ever lost potential friends by pointing out their flaws?
9. What sibling is she closest to?
10. What are her favorite subjects?

Hadan Hensel said:
Hey there, I have a few questions for you, hope you won't mind.

1. Which of her nicknames does she appreciate the most?
2. Why doesn't she like flying?
3. Why would her patronus be a pigeon or a dove?
4. Are her midnight blue low lights hard to maintain with keeping them blue, presuming they are dyed and not natural?
5. Since she is magical, how did she come across the muggle drinks?
6. Where did she get the tattoo from? Did she have her parents' permission or was this after they died?
7. Where does she like shop?
8. Has she ever lost potential friends by pointing out their flaws?
9. What sibling is she closest to?
10. What are her favorite subjects?
Hey Kaitlyn! Here are some answers to your questions.

1. I prefer Viccy because people call my brother Vic.

2. I am scared of heights. I like feeling secure and when I am on a broom I am not very secure. It's a phobia and a security issue.

3. My patronus would be a dove or pigeon because those birds symbolize innocence and a purity. I view myself as a very pure person.

4. My highlights are very hard to keep in good condition. Other people I hang around dye their hair so many colors their hair starts to fall out. I sometimes get tempted to put another color in my hair, but then I would be just like my friends. Hair falling out of my head.

5. I was introduced to Vitamin Water and Gatorade by my mother's Muggle co-worker. The co-worker suggested those drinks because she saw how active I was.

6. I got my tattoo a week before my mother died, now it is like a memory of her. Her mother knew had a friend that had a friend that did tattoo's and I wanted to get one. It was a random decision and it was a very painful process. I don't take to pain very well either.

7. I like to shop at Makutu Mall and at Target. I like to look professional and cute at the same time.

8. Yes. My first year at Beauxbatons there was girl named Kimberly that had horrible spelling. I would always point that out to her, and I went too far one day and I told her she was going to get nowhere in life if she didn't learn how to spell. I haven't talked to her since.

9. Sierra and I never had much of a relationship when she was alive. She would give me fashion advice and talk to me about puberty (worst conversation ever!). Which wasn't very fun. You could say Victor and I were a bit closer to each other. We would always tease each other and annoy each other until we were yelling at each other. Victor and I have more of a love/hate relationship though. So it is a weird.

10. I like Charms and Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back