victoria alice chase

thebasicspink-1.png

full name Victoria Alice Chase
*:nickname(s): Vicky, Vick, Alice.
*:playby: Mackenzie Foy

date of birth eighth day of july, two thousand twenty two

current age ten years old

sex female
Being an undoubted female, there were some times that Victoria would wish to be a male. There were some activities that she involved herself in yet it requires physical strength that a male would possess.

sexual orientation unknown
For Victoria, what thing can be more lovable than toys? Puppy love, flings and her attraction to the opposite sex has not yet been developed.

relationship status to young to damn care.

group as of the moment family members
Sister to Benjamin Chase, a fourth year Slytherin.

theappearancepink.png

height four feet and five and a half inches
The family of Victoria do not really have women of tall heights. The maximum height in their family does not exceed six feet tall.

weight 65 lbs.

build fragile and petite.
Her arms are thin and also with legs are thin. It is not as bony, but they are quite thin which is possibly normal. Victoria though, does not mind exercising for now. Work out is nothing much for now, but it soon will whenever the time comes for Victoria to be in her early teenage years.

hair dark brown, almost black.
The usual colour tone of their family's hair is almost exactly the same as Victoria's. But with the blend of the Williams in her life, her hair has a tone of dark brown, that looks almost black when seen from afar.

eyes dark green
It was a good thing that she too inherited the dark green eyes of her parents and brother, since that was what almost all of them all had. Victoria does not really care on what eye colour she has. Everyone (her family members) has the same eye colour as hers, so there is no admiring with one another's eyes. It's been a usual gene in their family and so a member with a different eye colour is strange and rare.

lips Dark pink
Inherited from her other relatives, Victoria always bites her lower lip which causes them to swell sometimes.

skin complexion Light

teeth Straight, white.
But as of now, the only tooth that will be replaced by permanent ones are the ones prior to her incisors.

thepersonalitypink-1.png

personality curious, instantaneous, surprising.
Her personality is always based on her emotions. Victoria always asks without consulting others' opinions. Whenever she wants something or is curious about a subject, she'd ask her mother straight away. Regarding her likes, when she sees something, she'd pretty much want information about it to learn more. Victoria though, does not like the idea of experiencing stress as quoted from her sibling. Basically, whatever Victoria feels bringing out of her mind, she'd do it quickly for you to know how she feels about a certain thing.

family The Chases and the Williams
Natalie_Portman_156.png

Isabela Raya Chase (nee Williams)
Relation: Mother
Education: Hogwarts Scotland > Ravenclaw
Health status: Healthy

arthuricon.jpg

Arthur Evan Chase
Relation: Father
Education: Hogwarts Scotland > Slytherin
Health status: Healthy

benjaminicon.png

Benjamin Arthur Chase
Relation: Brother
Education: Hogwarts New Zealand > Slytherin
Health status: healthy

ipad-100x100.jpg

Lucas Xavier Chase
Relation: Brother
Health status: healthy

pets avery (family owl)
The owl has been serving the Chase family ever since Benjamin Chase was two years young.

area of residence manhattan, los angeles, california
At the end of the stretch of Manhattan beach lies the woods, where people do not really go into. Some muggles do get in whether it is to hunt or to lounge around and explore. Regardless of the abandoned place, the woods serve as the area of residence for the Chase family so that they would not be seen easily. Located at the center of this abandoned forest is the Chase Manor, enchanted to be a small and plain old house that muggles would not be interested in. As a matter of fact, only Pure Bloods have the chance to spot it in the center. Half Bloods are a different case though. Since they do have the blood of a muggle, they cannot see the house in its true form. But when they go in the house, they would see the true form of what the Chase Manor really is. PHOTO

blood status pure blood

heritage twenty five percent scottish, seventy five percent american</SIZE></FONT>
<i></i>

textabilitiespink.png

special abilities not applicable
Having special abilities are not what Victoria is interested for now. Later in the years, she soon will pick up some interests in having those abilities that are offered in the future years of either Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang.

interests/hobbies chewing her lips, reading a book, window shopping
The habit of chewing her lips have been there ever since she was five years old. This habit only appears whenever Victoria is confused, bored or frustrated. Her lips also remain dry sometimes, thus, biting her lips only adds to the wounds that have been there ever since she started lip biting. The blood is no big deal for her though, but despite the warnings of her mother, Victoria has no plans on stopping this. Whenever the seven year old is near the verge of crying, she bites her lower lip to refrain from doing so. She says it a lot of help, especially when she wants to just run away and hide from a problem.
Meanwhile, books are always her number one company. Her favorite books are about fairy tales, all around the wizarding realm. Victoria always relies on her books, that still remain below 100 pages. She can read a thirty page book, but she cannot help but sleep whenever she does. Victoria also brings a book and buries herself in it, forgetting the world around her. She is not really a bookworm, since she occupies herself with other things just like sketching, swimming and most of all, browsing through racks of clothes that are just for her age.
The shopping hobby was clearly inherited from her mum. Victoria is always the second one to know the beautiful clothes in the shops that are nearby. The shops that they go to are all memorized by Victoria, making her a freak about those fashionable styles. The new trends, cute tops and bottoms are all known by Victoria. For shopping, she always has her mother beside her, to carry her whenever she is tired already. There are seldom times where they go home at eight o'clock, just because of the numerous stores they have been too.

additional skills not applicable
As for now, no additional skills has been neither discovered nor gained.

strengths sharp tongue, fast runner
There are occasional fights that Victoria joins and jumps into. Developing a sharp tongue has been her continuous habit that happens almost monthly because of the various fights with either her sibling or some other person that is her friend. Answering back ferociously is one of the things that she loves having. It makes her develop a better reputation in front of other people.
Other than having a sharp tongue, Victoria is blessed to inherit such fast legs to carry her all the way she would want to go. Her legs are able to run fast and can help dodge any obstacle that she would want to pass through. Despite the skinny legs that she has, it still manages to bring her to a place and run. The plans of exercising in the future are still to come, since Victoria is still in a very young age.

weaknesses her emotions
Victoria asks to much for her own good. She cries suddenly and whenever hurt, she gets lose of control. Her emotions are pretty much what she needs to develop before she gets to Hogwarts, where there will be people she meet and at the same time, find friends that she will belong into. It is probably normal for a seven year old to still cry whenever she is hurt or when she still does not get what she wants. She also asks questions out of the blue, whether it is about dark magic or anything good related.

five words choosy, curious, lovable, exciting, clever.

aroundtheareapink-1.png

favorite place the chase manor > her room
Because Hogwarts is still not yet around for her, Victoria finds comfort within herself in her room. All the things that Victoria own are there and all the memories that she has has been mostly placed there through pictures. Victoria's room is usually enchanted and changed weekly to change its temperature depending on her mood. Victoria thinks that is is pretty unique so staying there would comfort her already.

friends the list will be updated from time to time.
<i></i>
Males said:
Perseus Frost
Tommy Hayes
Females said:

Damita Lesley
Davina Lesley

hopes/ambitions none as of the moment

best subjects not applicable as of the moment
Based on the stories that her family give her about the subjects that Hogwarts offer, she currently is amazed with Care of Magical Creatures. Her father took it when he studied in Hogwarts Scotland as a Slytherin student and based on his stories, there will be different and unique creatures to talk about every lesson. Victoria adores unique and rare things so, she got hold of Care of Magical Creatures as one of the subjects that she would wish to take if ever time would agree to not change her personality drastically.

worst subjects not applicable as of the moment

extracurricular activities none

plans for the future anything related to the fashion industry
The nine year old admires clothes, perfume, shoes, bags and anything that is connected to the world of fashion. Having a chance to at least work with models when she grows up would definitely be a lovely thing to do for Victoria. Victoria though, is still not yet sure whether this is her final or not. There are still many options for her to choose from but so far, becoming a part of the fashion industry is what she loves the most.

patronus jaguar
Commonly, a juguar is known because of its speed and endurance whenever it travels and runs for its prey. Just like a jaguar, Victoria also can run fast with endurance even for a seven year old. Both are fast runners and have endurance so that they would not tire themselves easily. Victoria is not aware though that this is her patronus.

boggart unknown yet

mirror of erised a complete family
Busy with their own errands, the Chase family always have their own errands and dilemmas to attend to leaving Victoria alone. Even though her mother takes her to go out and explore the wizarding world more, that does not satisfy Victoria. What she truly wants is that a family to be always together and who stays together. Now that Benjamin is gone for Hogwarts and has studies, it makes Victoria sadden even more since her only company is gone. A complete and happy family that spends their time together would be a thing that Victoria wishes to happen, very soon.

a page from Victoria's diary dated: tenth day of may
I'm bored. I have no one to play with and nowhere to go. Mum does not even want to go out and shop. Benjamin is in Hogwarts again. Daddy is not here too and he doing 'business trips' as mummy calls it. I tried playing outside but it was warm and I did not want to get sticky. I want to go to Hogwarts and have my own wand. There' s a lot of things to do there. I like that I think. I can't bear the boredom here. I'll just eat downstairs and write on this paper later.
Bye bye.
- Victoria.
<i></i>
<SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana">Header from Google. Credit to the respective owners of the beautiful icons found in Hollow Art!
Code by me and text graphics by the lovely MEGARU @ Caution v2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back