Victoria Alice Chase

Victoria Chase

OOC First Name
Arty
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
</FONT></SIZE>
large.gif

ooc deets - played by arty. contact me through pm and i'll love ya.
this whole thing is mine. gif is from tumblr though. ty <3

introduction,
</I></COLOR>
it's the devil... turned human... turned witch. she's a sweetie though, don't you worry.​
<i>
</i>

FULL NAME victoria alice chase.

NICKNAME vee, vicky, stuck up.

AGE fifteen years old.

DATE OF BIRTH july eight, two thousand-twenty two.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION heterosexual.

HOMETOWN manhattan beach, ca. the mansion.

OFFICIAL NATIONALITY registered as an american citizen under the american ministry of magic.

HERITAGE american and a cup of scottish blood.

SCHOOL hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, new zealand.

BLOOD STATUS pureblood
VIEWS ON BLOOD not too prejudiced, but sometimes assumes that muggles and muggleborns are too assertive and they don't take purebloods seriously.

WAND walnut wand.

- - -

<SIZE size="100">the exterior,
she's literally the wife of narcissus, except she's neither greek nor a believer of gods.​
<i>
</i>

APPEARANCE
[ul][li]dark, green eyes with brown flecks.</LI>
[li]a wolfish nose that tends to stick up to the air.
[li]full and dark tinted lips.
[li]long and naturally straight dark brown hair (she sometimes curls it though, to give it a bounce).
[li]a consciously thin and tan build.
[li]now stands at five feet and three inches.
[li]isn't muscular nor toned, but has bony edges to her.
[li]has the perfect posture, but always appears bored and impatient.
[li]victoria weighs about 94 pounds and she makes sure that she would NEVER exceed a hundred.
[/li][/ul]

EXTRA STUFF victoria has a birthmark on her back that's shaped irregularly and at the base of her neck is a faded stitch she got when she was younger, when she was accidentally hit by her brother's magic when they were children.

PERSONAL STYLE she pulls off designer clothes and mix and matches them to create new looks. victoria loves prints and floral things (except for flower crowns) and normally, she'd settle for a skirt and a matching top that would suit her preppy style. victoria never wears jeans and the only denims she wears are shorts that she uses when she's all alone or with her best friend. one & two

PLAYED BY blair waldorf the ever lovely, leighton meester.

- - -

the interior,
still here? good, because it's about to get hotter once you plunge in a volcano.​
<i>
</i>

PERSONALITY
[ul][li]impatient.
[li]ruthless.
[li]blunt to the core and can slash you with her words.
[li]self serving.
[li]easily bored.
[li]a romantic.
[li]is easily swayed by actions of love and genuine interest.
[li]manipulative and scheming.
[li]materialistic.
[li]prideful and will never admit that she has done something wrong. it'll be a long time before she does admit so.[/li][/ul]

FEARS heartbreaks, blood, poverty, bees, ghosts, her insane grandmother.

NERVOUS TICS victoria bites off her manicured nails whenever she's showing signs of anxiety and she tends to babble off the stupidest questions. vee stress eats too, which can result for her obesophobia to come out even more and gnaw on her nerves.

HOBBIES ah, shopping is the most stress relieving activity for her to do. victoria could shop for a month straight without getting bored at the sight of clothes, perfumes, accessories and whatnot. vee also loves reading romance novels that will make a person squirm because of its cheesiness. besides from that, vee swims and adores how the water at the beach form into waves. lastly, victoria sings when she is bored or at least, hums to herself. she is not the best singer out there, but there sure is a relaxing rhythm in her tone that soothes even her out.

GOALS IN LIFE victoria's biggest goal is to graduate hogwarts new zealand and get out of there. then, she'd love to live in another country with her best friend for at least half a year to experience something very new, before going back to reality.

- - -

the heart,
when victoria realized that love stories weren't like the ones in books, she knew this world was screwed up.​
<i>
</i>

MARITAL STATUS unaffectedly single and would rather call herself a woman who needs no man.

APPROACH TO LOVE victoria loves everything about romance. the giddiness, the kisses, the hugs, the cuddles and even the fights. but all those scenes she pictured herself doing were only found in novels and unrealistic love stories. victoria does not really know what true love is or what it's supposed to feel like but she would love to know how it is to be truly in love with a person's whole, even if he has acne problems or a serious health issue. though to be honest, victoria will only strive for perfection when she officially starts to look for a partner. she wouldn't settle for someone so boring and she'd love to be with someone who could show her a new outlook to the world.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS none at all.

PAST CRUSHES abel smith.

IDEAL MAN the ideal man for victoria is someone who is not afraid to go his own way and can keep victoria at bay whenever she's had enough. she needs someone who is patient and calm - the complete opposite of her whenever she's enraged. perhaps someone over 6 feet too.

- - -

the magic,
academic-wise, she's not that smart. though you can count on her mind when it comes to schemes and embarrassments.​
<i>
</i>

BEST SUBJECT nothing.

WORST SUBJECT astronomy.

BOGGART her insane grandmother (who just got out of the insanity ward in st. mungo's).

MIRROR OF ERISED victoria sees herself as a politician, with supporters and admirers gazing at her. she's happy to rule a group of people and she senses that she upholds justice and peace constantly.

PATRONUS victoria is unable to conjure a patronus.

AMORTENTIA victoria loves the smell of freshly cleaned linens and milk soap. she loves the sweet scent of milk, as well as the scent of any seductive perfume.

- - -

miscellaneous,
<FONT font="Georgia"><I>below are the random things she likes, does and prefers. and did you know victoria likes jamming to rock music?​
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="#9B009B">COLOR lilac.

MUSIC GENRE hard rock and jazz.

FOOD fruit salad (with grapes, cherries and bananas).

BOOK emotion's code by megan rudd. this romance novel revolves around two entirely different people that live in the same apartment building. bryce, the protagonist, is new to the prestigious society around him and he moves in to his new apartment courtesy of his rich father who simply wants to get rid of him. as he is new in america, he experiences culture shock for the first few days. a few days later he meets natalia, the woman who always has a different male companion every other day and brings them to her suite. slowly, bryce is intrigued by her and he strikes the most ridiculous conversation with her in the elevator and from there, they discover what it is to be with someone who knows nothing about the world around them.

ANIMAL victoria does not favor any animal.

PLACE milan, italy.

TOP THREE QUOTES FROM VICTORIA CHASE
[ul][li]"you can literally leave me here on the floor of the runway, mother. i'm fine being trampled on by models. at least i'll get to somewhat touch the clothes."
[li]"do all of us a favor and shut up. we don't want to hear how passed your OWLs flawlessly. people like you deserve to be punished for being such a bore."
[li]"why do i have to be so fat?"[/li][/ul]

TOP THREE MOST VALUED SECRETS OF VICTORIA CHASE
[ul][li]victoria actually loves being surrounded by magical creatures. though they stink, she finds them fascinating and she thinks that they have a vast branch of undiscovered things to them. she would love to study about them someday, once she happens to be away from her parents who might think she is lowering herself to the stench of animals and their useless existence.
[li]victoria can sometimes be the epitome of insecurity. literally, the girl has an insecurity in about almost every inch of her body. she definitely wishes her eyes had no brown flecks, she wishes that her hair was softer, she wishes that her voice would be more melodic and not too gruff, she wishes that she was taller and so on. victoria has insecurities buried underneath her tough voice and she never addressed them seriously. she just goes along with it and pretends to be like the hardest b*tch on earth to prevent any suspicions from other people.
<LI>[li]she's in love with bad boys. goodness, she loves those types of people so much.
[/li][/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back