Victor Gorund

Victor Gorud

Wand
10¼" Ebony Wood, Core of a dragon heartstring
Full Name: Victor Gorund (Pronounced Vic-Tor Go-Runt)
- Birth Date: -
- Current Age: 28
- Basic Appearance: Shaved head, masculine build, occasionally possessing facial hair.
- Parents: Father - (Unknown), Mother - Morgan Zavunik
- Siblings, if any: -
- Pets, if any: Targathu ( Cat ).
- Area of Residence: Bulgaria.
- Blood status: Half Blood.

- Wand :
EbonyWand1116.jpg
10¼" Ebony Wood, Core of a dragon heartstring​

- What would their Patronus be? Eagle
- What would their Boggart be? His Father
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Eagle
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? His Mother happy with some one she loved and cared about.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The first conversation he had with his Mother.

Hi Victor,
Are you likely to be a student? Judging from your age, I say no.

1.What is your occupation?
2.Your father is unknown yet he is your boggart, please explain?
3.Where did you graduate?
4.Why is his Animagus form and his patrnous an eagle?
5.Is his mother dead, if not what was the thing about that talk with your mom that makes it so happy?
6.Why don't you know your father?

That's a bit for now :D
AB

Halo Andrew, Please Do not Mind My accent.

Am I Likely to be a Student?
Not at all Andrew, I have served my time in Durmstrang.

1. My Occupation is Hopefully a Role in the Ministry of Magic, until then i can not let you know of zis.

2. Indeed. My Father is unknown, and left me and my mother alone. As a Boggart to me, i see a figure in which is a face i have put to the man who has run away from us. He has put mine my family through Hell.

3. Well as stated above Mister Andrew Bruke, I Graduated at Durmstrang.

4. Victor's Animagus and Patronous form are Eagles due to the fact that being told i have leadership Qualities that Eagles seem to present, clearly my mind thinks the same. When a Eagle see's a storm, it does not flee but sores forward and into it, looking for a challenge as i do. A Eagle has a great Vision, which i do to make a better world, these are Just some examples.

5.My Mother is not Dead, she has been absent for some time from the my Life. The talk that i had with her was the first time she informed me that i was able to Perform Magic.

6. I do not know my father because he was a senseless pig... I'll leave it at that.

Take care of yourself Andrew, and Good Bye For now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back