Veronique Le Fevre

Veronique Le Fevre

Full Name: Veronique Aimee Marthe Le Fevre
- Birth Date: 3rd July 1998
- Current Age: 23
- Basic Appearance: Blonde haired, Blue eyes.
- Parents: Penelope and Georges Le Fevre
- Siblings, if any: Twin brother - deseased-
- Pets, if any: N/A
- Area of Residence: Lyon
- Blood status: Half

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A squirrel
- What would their Boggart be? Christina Dead
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A squirrel
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her with Calbe and Chrisie
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Ether one with Calbe or when Christie was born.

Hi... :unsure:

Who's Christina Dead?

Who are Calbe and Chrisie?

...just curious...

Minx :unsure:

I think she's saying that her greatest fear is her daughter, Christina, dying. :oy: :r:

What school did you attend?

Why would your patronus/animagus be a squirrel?

How tall are you, approximately?

Tell me a bit more about your parents. Where did they go to school? What do they do for a living? etc.

That's all I can think of at the moment. :p

lol yes. That's what i meant :p Christie is my daughter and Calbe is Christie's dad.

What school did you attend?
Hogwarts New Zealand
Why would your patronus/animagus be a squirrel?
Because i love that animal. They're cute and clever xD
How tall are you, approximately?
5'9
Tell me a bit more about your parents. Where did they go to school? What do they do for a living? etc.
I am half-blood on my fathers side. My mum is a doctor, and dad is an auror. My dad also went to Hogwarts New Zealand, and they met in London.

Hogwarts New Zealand only opened 6 years ago, so neither your character, nor your character's father could have attended here. :r:

What was your twin brother's name?

Tell me a little about Calbe. Where did he go to school? How did you meet? e.t.c.

he went to hogwarts scotland :p

What was your twin brother's name?
Caspere Le Fevre
Tell me a little about Calbe. Where did he go to school? How did you meet? e.t.c.
He went to Hogwarts scotland too,and we met there when we were 16 after he moved from..somewhere else..and after we'd been going out for 2 years, i got pregnant, and he left, not wanting to have anything to do with it. I had my daughter Christie, and on her 4th birthday he turned up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back