Veronica Kealder's Character

Veronica Kealders

Okay, so I don't have time to fully develop my character right now, but I wanted to get the ideas I have onto the screen and see what you think so far. Please correct me on anything, and I'll let you know how I was going to fix it. I'll edit this post later, like I said.

Full Name: Veronica Minte Kealders (Ver-on-eh-ka Men-tay Keel-der)
- Birth Date: December 4, 2011 in Napier, New Zealand.
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Veronica has very pale skin and mid-length down her back jet-black, punkish looking hair with a deep blue fringe on the bangs. Her eyes are a bright green and sometimes can seem purple in certain lights. She's very short for her age and has quite a boney/skinny figure. She's very tiny in general.
- Parents: Her muggle parents, Daphne and Markus Alexandar Kealders, are very different. Janet has her own Family Care Facility and is rarely home and hardly involved in Veronica's life. She travels out of town and country quite often, sometimes with her husband, on business, so it's usually Markus who takes care of Veronica. Markus works as a vineyard man making his own fine wine, and does very well. He has dinners every now and then, but otherwise, he is almost always there for Veronica. When Veronica received her letter from Hogwarts, her parents were both deeply surprised, and her mother described her as an outcast and embarassment to the family. Her father, although, said he was proud of her and that she could chose what to do.
- Siblings, if any: Veronica's an only child.
- Pets, if any: Silvia, Veronica's pure white cat, sleeked fur cat, is 8 years old, but has a great personality. For a photo of Silvia, go here.
- Area of Residence: Napier, New Zealand, she hasn't left the city at all in her life.
- Blood status: Muggle born.

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): She hopes to be in Slytherin, because of what little she has heard about Hogwarts, it is a house that value's pureblood stature. Veronica wants to be able to prove to her mother that she can be the most amazing witch she has ever seen and wish that she had never treated Veronica like she had.
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Her Patronus would be her cat, Silvia.
- What would their Boggart be? It would be her father lying on the floor, dead, as he was the only kind of family, even if it was little, that she felt she had ever in her life.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Her Animagus would most likely be a black fox.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Veronica would see herself standing on a hill, wand in hand, over ruling a great empire, with her mother standing in the back ground, begging for forgiveness.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Veronica would use the memory of when her father first taught her how to make wine straight from the vineyard. This was the first time, at age 7, in her life that she felt like she could do something important, like she was worth exsistance.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Hi Veronica,

well you're on the right track so far now with the blanks fill them in how you think you'd like her to be... like with her House - if she wants to be in Gryffindor put this down though specifying that this may not be what the hat has in store for her.

Where is she from?
Her birth year?

How did your parents feel on having a magical daughter?
Will they be upset that their only child has to go to boarding school?
How does you get on with them?

Do you have any pets? will you be getting one for school?
what are their names if any?

What are your interests and hobbies?
What's your favourite colour?
What type of music do you like?
Do you have a favourite book / author?
As you grew up in a muggle house hold is there a favourite movie you have?
Is there any particular electrical device you think you will miss the most when at magic school?

Okay, so I edited the first post as much as I could, trying to answer some of your questions, Andromeada, in them. I am going to try and answer some of the other ones down here.

What are your interests and hobbies? Veronica likes to keep to herself. Her main hobby is writing poetry. She likes to help her father in the vineyards from time to time or climb the trees in the woods behind her home.

What's your favourite colour? Veronica likes the color blue, as she shows her love for it in her hair. She wears darker colors because she finds bright ones would desribe her as a bright and bubbley person, which she is far from.

What type of music do you like? She loves homemade-folkish type music or classical. The popular rock/metal/pop music has never interested her.

Do you have a favourite book / author? Her favorite poet is Edgar Allan Poe, her favorite work of his being The Raven. She always loves rereading and over analyzing his pieces to find deeper meanings.

As you grew up in a muggle house hold is there a favourite movie you have? Veronica's favorite movie would have to be the 1931 version of Frankenstein. She finds older movies and horror the best kind to watch.

Is there any particular electrical device you think you will miss the most when at magic school? Her digital camera. Photography is something that her father was teaching he how to do, and she was becoming rather fond of it.

Any more questions that I need to answer, and how is it coming along? I'm still working on the journal piece.

So, I reworked some of this biography. Tell me what I need to clear up. I tried to make sure I got all of the questions in, but this one is the "official" one of hers for now :)
Who Am I?

Full Name: Veronica Minte Kealders (Ver-on-eh-ka Men-tay Keel-der)
Birthday: December 4, 2011 in Napier, New Zealand.
Hometown: Napier, New Zealand
Current Age: 11
House: Hoping she would fit in Slytherin because she wants to prove to her mother that she is just as good, but better, even though she is a muggle-born witch (or believed by herself).
Blood Status: Half-blood, but believes herself to be Muggle-born
Pets: Silvia, a sleek, white haired cat.
History

Veronica was born to Markus Alexandar Kealders and Daphne Greengrass Kealders on December 4, 2011 in Napier, New Zealand. They live in a small cottage a few miles away from the town where her father, Markus, is a merchant, selling homemade fine wine from the vineyard he owns on the family’s property. Daphne works as a business woman, traveling out of town and is rarely at home to spend time with her family.

Daphne Greengrass Kealders is a pureblooded witch who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1991-1997 and was placed in the Slytherin house. After the downfall of the Dark Lord, Daphne left the wizarding world in hiding and placed herself in the Muggle world, where she had a brief love affair with Markus Kealders. Later finding out that she was pregnant and not wanting to place herself in the wizarding world for fear of rejection of having a half-blood child, she stayed in the Muggle world and eventually eloped with Markus in September of 2011.

Markus Alexandar Kealders is a muggle who has lived in Napier his whole life, traveling in and out as he pleases. He never attended a university, instead placing himself in the business that his family had been running for years: wine making and selling.
Relations/Family Members

Daphne Greengrass Kealders- Mother
Astoria Greengrass Malfoy- Aunt (Mother’s sister)
Draco Malfoy- Uncle (Daphne’s brother-in-law)
Scorpius Malfoy- Cousin (Astoria’s and Draco’s child)

Joseph Martin Kealders- Paternal Grandfather
Eloise Simpson Kealders- Paternal Grandmother
Markus Alexandar Kealders- Father
Sarah Marie Kealders- Aunt (Markus’s sister)
Andria Lewis- Sarah’s boyfriend
Physical Appearance

Hair: Long pitch black hair medium length hair with a little bang. Straight with the occasional hated waves brought on by the wind.

Eyes: Bright green that have a purple tint under certain lights, usually candle-lit and fluorescent.

Body: Very pale skin, as she doesn’t go out in the daylight too much. 4’11” and weighs in at a scrawny 74 pounds. Small bone structure and frame, has tiny feet and long fingers.

Scars: Veronica has scars on her arms and upper legs that she inflicted upon herself in the past. Most have faded, as she rarely uses the tactics of self-inflicted pain on herself.

Style: Veronica usually wears full black, her main articles of clothing including skinny jeans, converse, random t-shirts, and jackets and hoodies that are too large for her own scale.

Internal Appearance

Personality: Veronica strays from people, keeping to herself most of the time. If someone would really impress her, she may associate, but that would be rare. If she gets close to you, you better not let her down, or she will burst. Veronica’s not loud and doesn’t speak much, unless spoken to, though she may mumble under her breath every so often.

Depression: Veronica’s dealing with depression at such a young age has caused her to have less of a positive outlook on life than she already did. If something tragic around her happens or in a dark way that affects her soul, she goes back into the dark but safe coven of her own.

Characteristics

Dislikes: Preppy people, most animals, having to follow other people’s orders, her mother, doing any kind of muggle work.

Hobbies: Writing, digital photography, climbing trees in the woods, being solitary, helping her father make wine in his vineyards.

Music: She loves homemade-folkish type music or classical. The popular rock/metal/pop music has never interested her.

Books: Her favorite poet is Edgar Allan Poe, her favorite work of his being The Raven. She always loves rereading and over analyzing his pieces to find deeper meanings.

Colors: Veronica likes the color blue. She wears darker colors because she finds bright ones would describe her as a bright and bubbly person, which she is far from.
Magical Means

Hogwarts House: She hopes to be in Slytherin, because of what little she has heard about Hogwarts, it is a house that value's pureblood stature. Veronica wants to be able to prove to her mother that she can be the most amazing witch she has ever seen and wish that she had never treated Veronica like she had.

Patronus: Her Patronus would be her cat, Silvia.
Boggart: It would be her father lying on the floor, dead, as he was the only kind of family, even if it was little, that she felt she had ever in her life.
Animagus: Her Animagus would most likely be a black fox.
Mirror of Erised: Veronica would see herself standing on a hill, wand in hand, over ruling a great empire, with her mother standing in the back ground, begging for forgiveness.
What memory could they use to create a Patronus?: Veronica would use the memory of when her father first taught her how to make wine straight from the vineyard. This was the first time, at age 7, in her life that she felt like she could do something important, like she was worth existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back