Venting Anger.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=9977bb]Lemina rushed down to the lawn. It was quite late at night, about seven or eight o'clock. She'd just been up at the Owlery. Her eyes were welling up with tears and she wrapped her scarf tighter around her neck. I hate stupid, stupid Lizzi. For, for god's sake, she's so immature.

Lemi plonked herself under a small tree and looked down at the letter she had just recieved.[/color]
Deear Leeemeena!
How are you? I hope you're fine? Are you fine? I hope your fine. Anywaaaaaays I'll stop writing to the Winner Takes it All. Lurve that song!!!!!! Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays, "I played all my cards..."

Anywaaaaay, how are yooooou? Life goooooood? Guess whaaaaaaaaaat? Yup! Me and Chris! We are so totally going to the yule ball together. Together forever.

LT ♥ CT

Lizzi Tay!

Oh yeaaaaah, Shara is my nooooo BOMA! Woot! Me are her are bezzies! And like, no, she is not still goin' out with Callum, no way! She dumped him cause like he was a totall jeeeeeeeeeeeerk!

Ahhh yeeeah, Shara moans at me if I write letters all proper, as she says. I gotta do it cooooooooooooooooooool, cause I am! looooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllooooooo

x

newayz hwr u? lf gd? gss wht? yp! me nd chris! wr goin 2 da yule ball 2geva! 2geva 4eva!

LT ♥ CT

Lizzi Tay!

sharas ma noo boma! woot! me nd hr r bezzies lk! nd lk, no, she aint gng oot wth callum, no wy! she dmpd hm cse lk he was a ttl jerk!

see im wrtng shara styl! looooooooooollll!
pmsl!

or as they say over thr

rofl
lmao
lol
pml
etc.

luv yooooooo big sista! sistas for life!
lizzi
xxxxxx
[color=9977bb]
Lemina scrunched up the bit of paper. I thought she was my sister! Not a blooming, stupid plastic! I hate Chris, I hate Shara, I hate Callum, I hate the other three or however many guys there is who she won't tell me about. I hate the new Lizzi. She isn't my sister, she's some person trying to just fit in with the cool kids! Why won't she just bloody listen. It's not as if I haven't told her a billion time before.

Life sucks. Everything. I have no friends. I have no decent family who care about how I feel. My stupid twin siblings come invading the small social life I have. Why, oh why, oh why! Why does it have to be me? I hate life!

Lemi pulled down the sleeve of her jumper, and wiped her tears on that. She gazed up at the setting sun and sighed. Stupid sister, stupid life![/color]

Zazuka sank back into her normal odd self. She had her hair up in a pair of braided buns that suck out at the sides in an odd sort of flatness. Cliped to them where leafy odaments that she had made out of clay and leaf imprints. She was walking along the lawns on this gray day because it looking like it was going to rain again and she thought there was nothing lovlyer than walking in the rain. She spoted Lemina under a tree and desided to talk to her. Lemina looked distrught to Zazuka. She wondered what was wronge then again it seemed like everyone that heard from thier families seems to be upset afterwards. What it really so much pain to have a proper family? Zazuka shook that thought away as she ploped herself down on the other side of the tree. "Hey Lemina, what's got you down if I can ask?" She asked. Her voice was almost meek as her extra sensetivy vibrated with what she was sure was anger.

[color=9977bb]Lemina heard someone approach her. She realised when they arrived that it was Zazuka. "Go away." She hid her head in her scarf. I can't let her see, I can't let her see what a reck my life is.[/color]

Zazuka bit her lip. "You sure you want me to? Sometimes talking about something that bothering you helps make it not so bad." She said softly. She didn't turn to look at her. She was talking from the other side if the tree. Maybe if she couldn't see her then Lemina would talk to her more freely. Zazuka brought her knees up under her chin and wraped her arms around her legs.

[color=9977bb]((I know Lemi wants you to go, but obv. stay =P))

Lemina ignored the younger girl. She had a feeling she wasn't peering over her, so she looked up. The air was crisp and the leaves changing colour. She took a deep breath, before throwing the scrunched up ball of paper as far as she could. It was how she felt towards Lizzi at the moment. I love the old Lizzi, Celia, Mina and I guess the twins too, "but I hate you!" She said the last part out loud.[/color]

Zazuka's eyes went wide but then thought that maybe she hadn't said that to her. After in her mind she hadn't done anything that would constute Lemina hating her. "Hate who?" She asked almost meekly agian. She thought she should tread carfuly around this just incase there was a temper to be flared. Zazuka's thought wondered over to her own brothers. What where they doing now? Was Gabriel out of school yet or was he still in his last year? She would probobly never know. She let those thoughts faid as she looked up at the sky.

[color=9977bb]Lemina didn't know what it was, but as soon as Z began to speak, she burst into tears. "N, no, not you." It was all she was able to say, before bringing her scarf up to her face once again.[/color]

Zazuka looked around the tree and saw that Lemina was in tears. She placed her hand on Lemina shoulder. "I'm sure whatever it is it can't be that bad." She said softly. Zazuka's thoughts about her life before Hogwarts faded into the background. Where they belonged she would deside later. In the background along with any feelings that came from that time.

[color=9977bb]"It is." She froze wiping away the tears. Stupid Lizzi. She's so, so, so carefree. Gazing out towards the horizon, she saw two things. The clouds were darkening and the scrunched up letter was rolling away in the wind. Lemina wanted to go and get it, but didn't want to at the same time.[/color]

Zazuka saw the paper start to roll away. She thought it maybe something she would want back that and it was heading twords the gardens where eather Lecramossa or Arcameies would most likely eat it and she didn't want them eating junk. She went after it then came back puffing with the paper in her hand. "Here." She said placing it near the tree.

[color=9977bb]Lemina smiled weakily and muttered a small, "Thanks." to Zazuka for returning her letter. It had been a bit of an impulse to throw it away, she really wanted to keep it. "Do you have any sisters?" Lemi asked Zuka suddenly.[/color]

Zazuka shook her head. "Brothers. Gabriel and Michel. My parents named them after angels but they are truly devils. They used to beat me up when ever they got the chance. Even if they never liked me I still wish them well." She said. The last part she said with a soft smile. She never wished them anything but good foutune even though they hurt her so much.

[color=9977bb]Lemina sighed, Zuka would most likely know the feelings she was experiencing, even if not the exact situation. The way she felt for her brothers seemed to be the same way that she felt about Lizzi, although, well in a different way. "It's my sister." She wanted to tell Zazuka the full story, but couldnt form the words in her mouth.[/color]

Zazuka looked back at Lemina. "Did something happen to her? Or did something happen because of her?" She asked tacktfuly. She hadn't looking in the letter but she had a feeling it held bad news because of the way she let it go so far away.

[color=9977bb]"Neither really." Lemina shrugged, and took a sharp intake of breath. "It's just, well, she's changed so much. I don't feel like she's my sister anymore. The old Lizzi was disappeared as soon as I went to Hogwarts."[/color]

Zazuka sighed. She felt like everything had chainged for her when she first got into Hogwarts she didn't know if her brothers had chainged though. "I'm sure she hasn't changed that much. It may just feel like it because it's a new aspect of her personality." She said thoughtfuly. "Then again I don't really know her so I may not have a right to say anything." She said with a sorry grin.

[color=9977bb]"I suppose." A tear formed in Lemina's eyes. She blinked. "Well, before, before I left she was so nice, always ccaring about her family. When I went to Hogwarts, she changed a bit. Didn't talk as much. Started going out with this guy from her school. She's in your year, you see. Then, it turned out he was a wizard. They went to Hogwarts Scotland together, she fell out with him. And, and, and well, she's had about five boyfriends, probably more, since then."

Lemi laughed for a few seconds. It wasn't the time, she knew, but the situation was so ridiculous she couldn't help it.[/color]

Zazuka let the information sink in. "Five boy... FIVE BOYFRIENDS?" She asked with wide eyes. Here she was second year and hadn't even has so much as her first kiss yet and there was a girl out there her age that had gotten five plus boyfriends in the span of two years. She found that unbelieveable yet a bit sad. "It sounds to me like she's lonly. When you left she probobly felt like she was losing someone close to her so sout company in boys." She said trying to reason it out.

[color=9977bb]"I, I, I suppose." Lemina sighed. "I had one boyfriend in my first year, though we weren't that serious. That, I think it's what got Lizzi started. Then, well, I don't know." She shut her eyes lightly. She beat me to my first kiss. It hadn't hurt her at the time, but now it did. She hoped Celia and Mina wouldn't be like this.[/color]

Zazuka pouted. "So you have had A boyfriend. Your sister has had six thounsand five hundred and twenty two," She said as a joke. She was hoping to get at least a smile out of Lemina. "And I've had a record zero. Damn the freacles!" She said again as a joke. "Anyway I think all that can be done now is well let her ride it out and hope that she listens to the wisdom of her older sister." She said with a sigh. She pushed at the bridge of her nose as if to place her glasses back in thier place only that thies glasses didn't have a habbet of sliping like her old ones did.

Lemi gave a weak smile at Zuka's joke. "You'll have a boyfriend soon enough. I dunno, it, it's just that I feel like she's always, I dunno. Well there's this one guy. She's going to the Yule Ball with him, that I don't particularly mind. But she's already talking about their wedding! I mean, it's a bit over the top, I think" Lemi sighed. "I love her, but, well -" She twirled her hair around her finger, a habit she'd picked up recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back