Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Flexible Applewood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Aleks was dressed in one of her best dresses as she made her way from the Gryffindor common room and down to the Great Hall. Aleks loved Yule, it was one of her favourite times of the year, though it was somewhat bittersweet for her, since she would be going home for the holidays and spending time with her Dad's stupid girlfriend and boyfriend. Still, she had to admit it couldn't have been all that bad, since she did like to dance and she liked parties and she looked really pretty, which was definitely a plus for her. Heading into the Great Hall, Aleks immediately headed for the food, because what dance was complete without food?

Sierra loved the Yule Ball. Everyone was always dressed so beautifully and the Great Hall always looked amazing, and there was so much food and dancing! Sierra hadn't invited anyone to go with her, she was thinking about inviting people, but she figured everyone would be there anyway. This way, she could eat as much as she wanted to, and then go dance with anyone she wanted to! The Gryffindor was proudly wearing her Gryffindor colours, but had had help with her makeup and hair, as it definitely wasn't her forte'.
Sierra shoved a marshmellow in her mouth as she grabbed a drink, and turned around, almost running straight into an older girl, managing to move the drink back towards her so that it didn't land on the older girl, but spilt on her dress instead. Sierra let out a laugh. "That was close! I shouldn't be trusted with these!" She exclaimed, putting the cup back down on the table.

"Oh, uh oh!" Aleks watched as the drink spilled across the young girl's dress. She had been completely helpless to stop it. "Oh, it's all over your pretty dress!" The veela exclaimed covering her mouth in shock. She hadn't been watching and so she had been standing right in the way of the girl, who had tried to save her dress by making sure the drink had fallen on her rather than on Aleks. It was very noble. "I am so sorry, I wish I knew the cleaning spell, but Scourgify isn't the right one!" She said, staring, horrified, at the mess. Tergeo was the only spell that would work she was sure, but she hadn't leaned it yet and she was hesitant to try to learn a sixth year spell in the two seconds she had to cast it. It wouldn't end well for either of them she was sure. She wasn't the smartest person, she knew that, but she was smart enough to know when she wasn't smart enough to know things. "Will your dress be okay, maybe we can find one of the older students to help you out, I appreciate what you did and I want to help." She was a girl in her house, she could see, if the Gryffindor colouring hadn't told her, she'd seen this girl in the common rooms before, though they'd never interacted, which wasn't terribly surprising. After all, Aleks spent most of her time on or near the Quidditch pitch hoping to run into Jackson, he needed so much help. Poor boy.

Jackson had been debating not attending the Yule ball but it didn't feel right skipping the last one he'd ever be able to attend so he put on his suit and made his way down to the wintry themed Great hall. It reminded him of home, where the seasons lined up with the appropriate months. He looked around the room and was about to head toward the drinks table when he saw Alek already there with a younger girl and in the blink of an eye the younger girl had spilled her drink on her own dress. Not usually one to get involved Jackson felt the need to make his way over. "Hey, what happened?" He asked the rather obvious question looking the stain on the girls dress. Jackson pulled out his wand and pointed it at the stain, "Tergeo" He said to get rid of the stain.

The older girl seemed horrified that Sierra had spilled her drink on her dress, and other than maybe now feeling a bit sticky, Sierra didn't actually mind the stain on her dress, she was glad it was on her dress rather than the girl's, that would've been more horrible. "It's okay!" Sierra exclaimed as the girl continued to speak, and talking about getting help from an older student. She cocked her head in confusion when the girl said she appreciated what she did, and she let out a laugh. "I didn't do anything! I spilt my drink!" She giggled. A much older boy appeared and did a spell on Sierra's dress, which made her eyes go wide in amazement. "Ooooh wow! That was so cool! Imagine how much easier tidying would be with that spell!" Not that she ever tidied much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back