Vanilla Laurellen Reed
-

Date of Birth:
8 July
-

Current Age:
-

Basic Appearance:
Vanilla is Brunette with really hazel colour eyes quite cute :D But she is pretty ugly but she will get prettier later when she decides that she has to change herself to fit in :D and get a bf lol
-

Personality:
Very bubbly and happy friendly and cute personality, but has a secret darker side which no one really sees but you will see later.
-

Family:
None she was orphaned at age 3 months old into a muggle orphanage where she lived her whole life with no real friends but she always tried to be friendly to all because she accepts everyone for who they are because she wants to be accepted too.
-

Pets:
She always talked to the birds that came to the windows of the orphanage and named them.
-

Area of Residence:
The orphanage of muggles
-

Blood Status:
She doesnt know, but I do. She is a muggle born.
-

Heritage:
Well like I said she doesn't know her real family but I do. She is born from two muggles called Billie Jones (mum) and Ray Jones (dad) but they orphanaged her because they were too young and didnt think they were capable to look after child. The orphanage named her Vanilla Laurellen Reed because she smelled of vanilla when they found her on the doorstep, that's where her parents left her and ran away. Her middle name is Laurellen because the orphanage owners argued over whether to call her laura or ellen because they are the favourite names, so they combined the two, Like how stephanie meyer made Renesme hehe . :D Her last name is the last name of all the orphanage people because the orphanage is called Reed Orphanage.
-

Special Abilities:
Can talk to birds.
-

Interests or Hobbies:
Talking to birds and collecting feathers, And she makes clothes. And she sings really good like Miley Cyrus. But she doesn't know who miley cyrus is because that is in the real world not the RP world :D
-

Additional Skills:
When she starts hogwarts she's gonna be the best flyer, she will do it without a broom. Like a bird. The birds blessed her with their gift of flying because she was always so friendly to them :D
-

Strengths:
Will be flying. And she can already sing.
-

Weaknesses:
Boys. She has always wanted a boyfriend, she has a crush on every boy. She will always do anything for a hot guy ;D
-

Describe your character in three words:
Cute, Happy, Birdlike.
-

Favourite place to be:
With the birds, anywhere. As long as there are birds.
-

Friends:
The birds.
-

Hogwarts House:
RAVENclaw, because it is a bird.
-

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
To become an animagus to transfigure herself into a bird.
-

Best school subjects:
It will be everything because she is good at studies.
-

Worst school subjects:
Nothing, maybe lunch time because she is anti social because no one ever liked her because they thought she was weird for talking to birds. Though lunch isnt really a topic hehe :D
-

Extracurricular Activities:
Bird watching:D like muggles do. Only with wizard birds.
-

Graduation:
Hasn't even started school yet, lol!
-

Current Job:
Being a kid :D
-

Plans for your future:
Grow up, get married to a really good looking attractive successful wizard OR MUGGLE because she accepts everyone for who they are. But as long as he's sucessful so he can afford to buy her many birds as pets, and must be good looking, so they can have perfect children.... :D
-

Your Patronus:
Phoenix, the bird that never dies because she doesn't want birds to die.
-

Your Patronus memory:
The first time she spoke to a bird. And the bird spoke back. :D
-

Your Boggart:
Dead birds.
-

Your Animagus:
A bird. A really beautiful one.
-

Mirror of Erised:
Herself surrounded by birds and a hot husband.
-

A page from your diary:

Dear Diary,

Today I was speaking with my best of the bird friends. She is a little sparrow named Tangle Kisses. I told her all about my hogwarts letter and she told me she has flown to Hogwarts before and sat on top of the castle and watched some of the students, she said they look very happy and I will be very happy there and she will fly to visit some times. I will miss my bird friends but they will visit often. I plan to spend most of my time in the Owlery talking to the Owls. I heard the exams are called OWLS, how cute is that? :D Hogwarts is a really ugly name for a school, I would have named a school something like the phoenix academy, or sparrow school of witchcraft and wizardly. I am so glad to be leaving the muggles orphanage, and they are very glad I am leaving, no one likes me here apart from the birds, so that is why I am glad they can come and visit, and the muggles cant. I will miss the cute boys though, even though I never spoke to them.

Love n kisses,

Vanilla XOXOX

Hi Vanilla!

Okie, here are some questions. Answer in or out of character.

1. Where exactly is this "orphanage of muggles?" I assume it's in New Zealand as your bird friends have flown there. ((OOC: it doesn't have to be a real orphanage - I don't even know if we have orphanages in NZ))
2. OOC:If she is bubbly and happy and friendly, why doesn't she have friends? Obviously people think she's a bit weird for talking to the birds, but surely they can get past that?
IC: Why do you think you have difficulty making friends with people?
3. Why is it so important to you to have a cute/hot boyfriend/husband?
4. Why does your future husband have to be 'successful'? Can't you be 'successful' and earn heaps of money? (excuse quotation marks around successful - I take issue with money being the measure of a person's success)
5. OOC: If things are tough for her at the orphanage, she's unlikely to be good at making friends at Hogwarts. She seems to be under the illusion that her life will be close to perfection once she gets to Hogwarts and away from the orphanage. How will it affect her if she doesn't settle in well?
6. Describe the perfect enemy for you. Who would get on your nerves the most? What would push you beyond your breaking point and make you hate someone?
7. How long have you known about the magical world?
8. What was your reaction when you got your Hogwarts letter?
9. "She will do anything for a hot guy" Is this likely to get her into trouble? Do you think she will learn her lesson and grow out of the "I have a crush on every boy" phase. ((Teen Girl Squad For the Win!))
10. Have you ever made attempts to find your biological parents? Will you? What would her/their reactions be if there was a reunion?
11. What would you do if you got to Hogwarts and found you weren't good at the school subjects?
12. What are your favourite/least favourite subjects at muggle school?
13. What will you miss most about the muggle world?
14. You are aware that people tend not to like you, yet you are still a very bubbly, happy person. How do you deal with people not liking you?
15. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
16. Do you wish you had siblings? Why or why not?

That should do for now :lol:
I look forward to your responses.
-Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back