Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie Ortiz

OOC First Name
Alexis
Sexual Orientation
Bi-ro & Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Mermaid Scale Core.
Hey everybody so this is the second year that we are doing the VDAY roses so here is the run down for those who might've forgotten/are new to the party! Basically this is a flower delivery service in the spirit of Valentine's Day. There are three rose colour options, graciously provided by those at The Wild Patch that can be delivered. They may be given with a note or without, it is up to your discretion what your character would do. Following this there will be an IC delivery of this flower (in a OSW style (suggested only, you can go longer if you want) role-played thread) between the deliverer and the recipient where the flower will be given along with the note. I encourage interaction in these threads so characters that might not meet will get a chance to and so people who might not thread together do as well. It's pretty simple and should be loads of fun!

Roses: Red (love), yellow (friendship) and pink (admiration aka crushes).

To have a rose delivered please pm me on Kylie Ortiz's account or Steven on Asaiah Murphy's account ASAP in this format.

Dear Recipient Name,

Message.

Signed/Love/etc
Name or leave blank.

Please don't forget to state which coloured rose you would like sent as well. You can also do multiple roses but please put them separately in spoilers with who they are sent to and which colour rose they are being sent.

We hope to make a directory this 'year' of all the roses but last 'year' there was over 100 which made things difficult. We'll have to see what happens closer to the date.

Friendly reminder:)

Okay this is closed now. :) Steven and I will be sending PMs to people about deliveries and topics should start in the next few days. Keep your eyes peeled for a directory!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back