Valencia Barselona

Valencia Barselona

Wand
Ebony, 13' Essence of Harpie Feather (Family Wand)
</B></COLOR></FONT>
Valencia Barselona​
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#fe0"><B>Help I'm Alive

evangeline-lilly-is-pretty.jpg

Basics
If I stumble.... they're gunna eat me alive
Name: Valencia Barselona, but her friends call her Valen
Birthday: March 21, 2004
Hometown: Currently has apartments in both New Zealand and Rome, Italy.
Zodiac: Aries
Blood Status: Mixed
Wand: Ebony, 13 in. essence of harpy feather

<FONT font="Georgia">Appearance
Hard to be Soft, Tough to be Tender
Hair: Dark Brown, long and wavy
Eyes: Strikingly green
Height: 5'4"
Style: Bohemian
Distinguishing Features: Tattoo of a tree branch all along her side (ribcage area) and one on her wrist that says "the valiant never taste of death but once." She is very petite and very cat like in her movement​

Family
If you're still alive... My regrets are few

Valencia has three sisters all by the same mother and all sharing Harpy tendencies.

Vallory Barselona
Sister
Half Blood

Victor Barselona
Brother
Blood

Vicky Christina Barselona
Sister
Half Blood

Valkory Barselona
Sister
Mixed blood

Alexandru Rendal
Father
Blood status unknown

Link Woods
Distant cousin on fathers side

Her father and mother met briefly and had a short fling, her mother being attracted to her fathers dark side. Valen knows little about him aside from the fact that he was a mysterious drifter, whom she is ashamed of.​

chatwin_0_0_0x0_360x500.jpg
Rand Weylyn. Love of my Life.
Song For Rand

Background
If my Life is mine, what shouldn't I do.....

Valencia Fael Barselona was born in Italy on March 21, 2004. She was born prematurely, perhaps due to the little care that her mother took during the pregnancy and her birth was complicated, with the baby barely making it out alive. Valen pulled through, but she has always been small, and has some complications stemming from her birth. Growing up, her mother taught her and her sisters to live a certain way. They were led to believe that they could get whatever they wanted as long as they were willing to do whatever it took to get it. The girl became very close to her sisters, but they all have ruthless tendencies, stemming from the harpy blood running through their veins, and can sometimes be cruel to on another.

Valencia first attended school at Beauxbeautons, and did quite well the first two years. When she was thirteen however, and in her third year at school, her father decided to make an appearance in her life. At first, Valencia was overjoyed and grew very close to and protective of her father. He showed her much love as she was and still remains (to her knowledge) his only offspring. Alexandru soon proved to be a cruel and violent man, and Valencia forced herself to cut off all ties with him, but not before he had added a certain poison in her life.

Over the next Year, the young girls personality began to change, becoming even harder. She soon began causing problems at Beau’s and was expelled for severely injuring another student. At the age of Fourteen, and in the middle of her fourth year, she was sent off to Durmstrang.

At Durmstrang, she continued on the same path, maturing into a wicked and yet lovely woman. She also met and fell in love with Randal Weylyn, and in their seventh year, the two became engaged. After graduation, Valen moved to Rome with Randal, not bothering to go further with education or a job as Rand was the heir to a very large fortune. They lived quite happily for a year and a half, simply enjoying being young and in love. Valen became used to the life of the rich. The fairytale, however, was not to last.

One night, after a night out on the town with some friends, Valen returned home to Find Randal dead, blood covering the walls of their once pristine apartment. It has not yet been discovered how or why he died. Months later, Valen decided to move to New Zealand to be closer to her sister Vicky, where she now lives off the money Randal left her and searches for a purpose in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back