Vadiken Shmit

Vadiken Shmit

Wand
12" Oak wand Essance of a Firebird Tail
Full Name: Vadiken Gabrielle Shmit

-Realtionship Status: Single (looking)

- Basic Appearance: Goldn Hair. Slender. Brown eyes. 4'8

- Parents: Metroin Shmit (Father) Susan Jandra (Mother)

- Siblings: Cenrick(19 Male) and Melissa (8 Female)

- Pets, if any: NONE

- Area of Residence: At hogwarts. Used to live in Stalingrand, Russia.

- Blood status: Half Blood

-A Bit of Info On My Family-
My Mother is still alive today (thankfully) and is currently living in Germany. My father died of a killing curse. My Brother lives with his Girl-Friend over in Austria. My sister still lives with my parents in Germany, but she will be coming to HNZ in 3 years.

--Extra Info--

What my Patrounus would be: Badger

What Memory would cause this: My father using the spell: Wingardium Leviosia on me when i was a young boy.

My Boggart: My Father Dead

Animagus form: A Hawk with it's wings in flames.

Story of the Ministry

Vadiken Gabrielle Shmit has always wanted to defend the good and destroy the evil. By the time he completes his 7 years of Hogwarts, he hopes to become a certain subject in the Ministry of Magic. He wants to become an, Auror. His father had been one in Russia and had died from the killing curse. A few Death Eaters piled up and came out of no where. Each and everyone of them had a fight to pick around with him. THey didn't want to kill him right away so they just did a few pain curses here and there and then a controll curse in which they made him beat the bloody hell outta himself. Ever since Vadiken heard they knew at age 7, he wanted to become and Auror here in New Zealand, then become an Auror over in Russia and destroy the evil that destroyed his father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back