Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
El
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Blackthorn Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Isaiah had been pretty content with the break he'd had. He got to see his siblings again and proudly tell them all of the stories he could about his first semester at the school including, but not limited to, his encounter with an actual centaur. He had been wanting to tell his uncle about it as well, see if he could tell him more about them but he hadn't really seen him. The break was over now though and Zay wasn't sure how he felt about that. He knew he was cool with being back at school, ready to hang out with his friends and have fun, perhaps even make new friends. What he wasn't ready for was classes. He hadn't done too well in his first semester, mostly because he just disliked studying too much that he procrastinated on it. Also because he just wasn't a good learner. For now, however, he figured he didn't want to worry about that just yet. It was only the first week of class and he knew there wouldn't be a lot going on yet, which is why he had made his way over to the students lounge. To see if there was anything or anything there that could entertain him. The boy had taken up a seat on one of the sofas, swinging his legs up against the back of it and letting his head hang over the edge of the cushion. Who knows, perhaps being upside down would get him some great ideas for adventures yet to be had at the school.

Julien had been really under the radar the past time he was here at the castle and Hogwarts. He had decided to stay at the castle during the break because he felt good with that decision. He had been spending most of his time alone, but liked Astronomy the most of all so far. He had always been so focused on the stars and planets and everything what was above them. Though Julien had an feeling he hadn't explored too much of the inside of the castle so it took him to the room called 'Student Lounge' and that seemed fine to observe people an bit and see which ones who people he could call friends. He would love to make friends around here. But Julien was sometimes a bit shy, and let people come to him usually. And have an good look first of how an person was, since observing was an talent of his. When he made his way inside he noticed there wasn't a lot of space anymore and took an seat on an chair next to someone who was hanging upside down. Julien frowned for an moment, what was the use in that? He asked himself. And looked at the boy wondering if he had to say something. But his curiousity won over his shy-ness. '' Why are you hanging upside down?'' he than asked the boy and smiled for an moment.

Last edited:
Isaiah had been hanging upside down on the sofa for only a little while when someone sat down next to him, yet he could already feel his head getting red because of all the blood streaming towards it. He didn't feel like he had been upside down long enough for it to actually grant him some ideas though. Raising his head a little Zay looked up at the kid next to him on the sofa, trying not to laugh at how funny everyone looked from the angle he was watching them at. "I was bored." He wanted to shrug, but being in the position he was in moving his shoulders like that didn't seem to have much effect and he was sure it had looked more like some sort of weird twitch. It didn't matter though, he was sure the other boy could understand what he had tried to do. "Thought that maybe the blood streaming to my head would get me inspired about fun things to do."

Julien looked at the boy and was curious what it ment that he lied upside down. He was interest in people and didn't felt shy at this moment to ask the boy. Because in an question it was easier to make contact with others. He had an goal than for himself. But the answer the boy gave seemed like an obvious one. But the next explanation was more interesting. He grinned for an moment, it was an bit funny thought he figured. '' Oh?'' he than first reacted. And thought of what it would do with yourself to hang like that. After an while it would be uncomfertable he figured. '' And? Already some results or still bored?'' He than asked to the boy. If it would be interesting he would try himself. But first wanted to see what it would do to the boy.

By now Isaiah was definitely starting to feel the blood stream right back to his head, yet the only thing it seemed to be giving him is a headache. No ideas whatsoever. It had however gotten this kid to talk to him, which he guessed was the next best thing. It was an opportunity to do something rather than to be faced with his boredom after all. "Aside from a headache? Nah dude, not really." Zay responded, before swinging his legs the other way so he could tumble off the sofa backwards, just barely avoiding stumbling over the closest coffee table when he got his feet back on the ground. Brushing it off like everything had gone completely according to plan he hopped right back onto the sofa, right side up this time, before curiously looking at the other boy. "You got any ideas?"

While observing the boy still being upside down he wondered what made him feel this bored and than figured hanging upside down would help. It was an clue for Julien, but he was an true thinker of his actions so perhaps this boy was way different than he was. And that was interesting, at least Julien thought that. He grinned as the boy mentioned only headache, so the plan was not working. The boy was done with it and went sitting straight again, which seemed like the best idea. '' Too bad. But you at least drawn some attention to people.'' He than said meaning himself ofcourse in the first place. He than thought about idea's as the boy asked him for inspiration. But Julien didn't really had an plan when coming here, only than observing and stuff. He had no idea what the boy would like and he didn't want to name stupid things. He looked around and back to the boy. '' Not really. But let's start with an question. What's your name?'' He than said with an smile. Julien was good with names but he didn't spoken much to other students but Ravenclaws much yet. In class he noticed people ofcourse, and tried to remember their name.

Isaiah was kind of bummed out that he hadn't come up with a single idea of something cool to do, especially not with the headache it had now caused him. He was determined to ignore that for now though, knowing it'd probably be gone in a little while now that he was sitting the right way up again. Zay laughed when the other boy said he had at least drawn some attention to himself whilst being upside down, which he guessed meant he had achieved some sort of succesfull outcome. Even if it wasn't what he had planned for he would never mind any bit of attention he got. He couldn't help but to feel a bit let down when the other boy didn't have any ideas either but that feeling quickly vanished when he asked him for his name, realizing that he had now created an opportunity to make himself a new friend. "Solid question." He nodded appreciatively, before holding out his fist to other boy for a fist bump. "I'm Zay." He introduced himself, waiting for the other kid to do the same before opening his mouth again. "You're a Ravenclaw right? I think I saw you in class. Does that mean you're like super smart?" Zay blabbered, curious as to what the boy would say. He figured he would be smart. Not necessarily because he was a ravenclaw but he just looked like a smart person. Like he thought about things before he did them. Pretty much the opposite of himself really.

Julien often wondered what people would think of him. He wasn't that loud or fun he thought. He was more serious in stuff, but he liked the thought of making friends and loosen up a little. He had an rough childhood so far so that did something with him. Having no father or man figure to look up to, he only had his mother and his stepfamily, but the last one was no match for Julien. So he had to find some connections here at Hogwarts. He smiled as the boy thought it was an solid question. It was. The boy introduced himself as Zay and he than nodded. '' I'm Julien.'' The blonde than said. And he was suprised that the boy had noticed him in class, he was usually very quiet and listening. Not really answering too much questions other than with Astronomy which he really liked. '' That's right.'' He than thought of what house the boy was, it could be all but Ravenclaw since it was no roommate of him. '' Your Gryffindor?'' He than took an guess, but figured he had seen him in red or something before. It made him grin that the boy said that he must be smart. Julien would not say that from himself, but it was an stereotype of Ravenclaw, just as brave was something from Gryffindor. '' Who knows. I will not say that from myself. But I do take study seriously.'' He than spoke to the boy and was wondering if the boy had something with Astronomy. '' I like Astronomy the most. The stars and all what is above us is so facinating. Sometimes I sneak out of the castle to watch them at the Great Lawn.'' He than said to the boy, perhaps in s0me way he tried to be ''cool'' and break rules. But he didn't done it to be cool or stuff, but just to learn more and enjoy the sky in the open air, instead of his window. '' So what do you like here at Hogwarts the most?'' He than asked back. Getting more comfertable in this conversation.

So far the vibes Isaiah was getting from the other boy was that he seemed quiet, calm, and it made him wonder if he was the kind of person that thought about things a lot. Something he should be doing more of himself instead of just not thinking about what he was doing or what he said. When the other boy introduced himself as well Zay looked from him to his own extended fist, before slowly lowering his hand. Maybe next time. He was kind of pleased to hear he had been right about remembering what class he had seen the boy in and thus which house he must be in. At least he did seem to think about some things. Possibly because making friends and getting to know his peers was so much more interesting to him than the classes he had to take at the school. He nodded excitedly when Julien asked him if he was a gryffindor, wondering if the boy had noticed him in class as well or if he just.. looked like a gryffindor? Acted like one? He probably did since most people seemed to think of gryffindors as loud and energetic, which was pretty much the shortest description of him anyone could give. Zay laughed when Julien didn't want to admit he was smart, already knowing the boy would be way smarter than he was. He probably paid attention in class and all, something he himself was kind of a stranger to. "You sound like my cousin." He snorted when the other boy mentioned he liked astronomy, looking up at the starts, knowing his cousin had a weird love for that as well. "Not that that's a bad thing though, she's cool." He added, not meaning to insult the kid in any way. "Honestly? Anything but class." Isaiah answerd Julien's question with a sheepish grin, feeling like that was a daring thing to say after the ravenclaw had just mentioned taking his studies seriously and he was aiming at making another friend right now. "Academics just.. aren't really my thing y'know? Especially when there are so many cool things around here. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back