Upsetting News!

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa wiped away a random tear that fell form her eyes as she clutched the letter her mother had sent her in her hands. Alyssa stood by a random corner that led itno the dungeons and stared off into space.

Alyssa sniffed heavily and wiped her eyes once more hoping that it didn't show she had been crying. She didn't want anyone to think she was a baby or weak even.

[Hey do you think you could change the colour of your writing so it's darker? It's hard to read :S ]

Aiden was walking along the dungeons after one of his classes, he was bored out of his mind, and he hoped that he would find Bella or Aly. Aiden shrugged his shoulders heavily then he heard someone sniffle. Aiden raised his eyebrows curiously and walked in their direction. When he got to the person he saw that it was Aly. Aiden bit his lip and he walked over to her cautiously. "Aly?" Aiden asked cautiously.

//Sure. Is black alright?//

Alyssa sighd and fiddled with the letter for a few moments, and since she was upset and deep in thought she didn't hear the footsteps that were headed her way. Alyssa was very tempted to to rip the letter to shreds as she gripped the paper roughly in her hand.

Just as Alyssa reached down to tear the paper she heard someone call her name. Alyssa jumped in shock and immedianly put the letter behind her back and turned to the voice. Who she saw shocked her.

"Aiden?" She asked raising an eyebrow in curiousity.[/color]

[Yupp thanks :) ]

Aiden nodded his head and walked towards her slightly and then said, "Are you okay Trooper?" Aiden couldn't help but smile when he referred to her as Trooper, though they weren't together, she would always be Space Trooper, in his mind.

Alyssa folded her arms acrossed her chest and frowned. She was surprised that Aiden even remembered her old nickname. To be honest Alyssa was unsure why he was even talking to her at all.

Alyssa used her pale fingers to push back her newly cut blonde hair then let her hand fall back to her side.

"Not really." Alyssa was going to lie to him but figured that it wouldn't do her any good to do anyways. Aiden had always been good with detecting lies.

Aiden sighed softly and said, "What's wrong?" Aiden roughly ran his hand through his hair, unsure of what he should say now, what was there to say? Was it something so bad? Aiden found himself rolling his eyes at his assumptions and decided it would be best if he listened to Alyssa first, unsure if she would even share it with him, he did do some pretty bad things to her last year and felt like a total arse so he thought that he would try and be a good friend to her this year in order to make it up, in any way.

Alyssa's sighed and slowly moved the letter from behind her back. Without uttermost carefulness she opened her pocket and stuffed the letter inside. At first Alyssa thought she should show Aiden the letter her mother had sent her. But after a thought Alyssa decided that maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. Aiden really didn't have much buisness with her family and some of the things in the letter were not for other's eyes.

"You wouldn't understand even if I told you." Alyssa crossed her arms over her chest and stared at Aiden with a strong look in her eyes.

Aiden rolled his eyes and crossed his arms against his chest with boredom and said, "Well if you don't want to talk to me, I guess I'll see you around Alyssa." Aiden turned to walk away wondering what her problem was, he was just trying to be a friend, and she was being difficult, he didn't need this now.

Alyssa sighed and stomped her foot. She didn't want him to leave, but she wasn't exactly sure if she wanted to tell him either. Her problem wasn't exactly easy to explain. It was hard enough telling Isabella and Theo.

"Ohhh....Aiden wait!" Alyssa called out after a minute.

Aiden sighed and turned his head in her direction, he couldn't say no to her, she had some sort of pull, that irritated him a lot of the time. He didn't like not having control over himself, it drove him insane, but Alyssa seemed to have it, even when they were 'dating' he didn't like it.

"I'm part-veela!" Alyssa muttered out quickly keeping her gaze away from Aiden and more towards her feet. She wondered if his reaction would be a good one, or one of shock and disgust. Isabella reacted normal and happy, Theodore was just confused, and her father was furious.

"That's my problem." Alyssa admitted.

Aiden raised his eye brow now understanding everything. Aiden let out a chuckle of relief and said, "That's your problem? I thought something bad was happening and you weren't safe, geez I guess I'm lucky you never got too mad at me eh?" Aiden smiled at Alyssa. "Why is it a problem though? It means that you are beautiful." Not as beautiful as Bella but still, Aiden thought not daring to say it out loud.

Alyssa snorted. No one seemed to see this the same way she did at all. Part-veela's are supposed ot be beautiful and entrancing sure, but it also meant that she was a half-breed. Which upset her family, and made her look bad.

"It makes me a half-breed Aiden, my father is furious!" Alyssa silently apologized to Aiden for making him think they she was in trouble. Alyssa sighed and decided to add onto her complaining.

"I didn't mean to make it sound like I wasn't safe...I'm sorry."

Aiden took a few large strides towards Alyssa as she spoke then he put his arm around her shoulder and gave her a gentle tug and said, "Listen Alyssa, this..this is a good thing really." Aiden sighed softly and said, "You're father shouldn't be mad at you for this, and you shouldn't ever be disgusted in yourself Aly." Aiden sighed gently, hoping that she would understand what he was trying to say, words still came out with a fair bit of difficulty for the french boy.

Alyssa sighed and lifted her hand to mess with the head band that was holding her hair up. Both Aiden and Isabella had said the same thing to her. Maybe she needed to realyl start ignoring her father and start embracing her blood. This made her special, and closer with her mother then she had ever been. Alyssa faintly wondered if her little sister would care about being part-veela as well.

"I guess you right. Ya know you and Bella both told me the same exact thing. You guys are like linked to the brain or something." Alyssa laughed out.

posting as Aiden:

Aiden let out a light chortle and said, "Well then that's settled you shouldn't worry about it too much, I mean, don't get all the boys on you, I don't want to have to hurt them, and don't hurt someone all that much and I think you're fine." Aiden gave Alyssa a playful wink then said, "You never told me, what's your little sisters name? I faintly recall hearing that your mom had her baby."

Alyssa snorted and placed her hands on her hips. Alyssa felt she was little to young to start messing with boys hearts. She was still young and had so many other things to do in her life before she got into dating. Besides, most boys her age were somewhat immature and most likely to get her mad.

"Tch, I could handle those boys anyways." Alyssa was kind of flattered that Aiden thought he needed to protect her. But she hoped he remembered how skilled she was in magic and how she usually doesn't put up with anyone. When Aiden brought up her sister Alyssa blinked before she gave him a small smile.

"Yep. I now have a baby sister named Bijou." Alyssa always thought Bijou was a really cute french name, and had always wanted to name her pets that name. Too bad her mom beat her to the naming process.

"She's really whiny and seems to have immediantly taken a liking to Theodore, which I will never understand why." Alyssa rolled her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back