Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
lexi walked slowly to the stairs going down to the dungeons. she really walked slowly and stop at the corner of the dungeon, her back on the wall and lexi slowly sat on the cold ground thinking what have just happened between her and andromeda. "maybe i guess i'm not a friend prone, maybe i'm an enemy prone." she said silently and sigh.

Ellie was taking a walk around the school, she had just gotten back from her house for the holidays and wanted to feel at home again.
Walking down to the dungeond she nearly tripped over someone.
Holidng her arms out for balance she stood up, looked down and saw Lexi sitting there, looking rather upset.
"Hey Lexi, whats up" She asked, sitting down next to her and smiling warmly.

lexi was siting at the ground when someone tripped over her laying foot, the person stud up. "i'm sorry, did i hurt you?" lexi said wiping her teary eyes. then she recognized the girl as ellie. "oh, hi ellie. i'm ok, how about you." she said still siting at the ground.

"Im fine" Ellie said, pulling a handkerchief out of her pocket and handing it to Lexi. "You sure youre alright?" She asked her, looking at her teary eyes and hoping Lexi knew she could talk to Ellie about it!

"yah, I'm alright." lexi said while taking the handkerchief to ellie. then a mire second was a total silent, then lexi spoke "me and andy have an argument, but its not big...for her i think but for me its really big." she said while remembering the events on the lawn.

"Awww.. Im sure its big for ehr too, yous were really good friends were yous not? What happened.. You dont have to tell me if you dont want to" Ellie said with a smile, putting her arm round the tearfull Lexi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back