OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Cecily liberally spread strawberry jam over the toasted crumpet in her hand. Lazily her green eyes flicked over the crowd busily eating their breakfasts. Even white teeth crunched into the treat and she munched on while trying to wake up. Somehow the coffee was weak this morning, the tea had steeped too long and the pumpkin juice just turned her stomach looking at it. Maybe she should have stopped at the third glass of wine while reading last night.

Shrugging she turned her attention back to the students and noticed they were now talking furiously amongst themselves and passing something along. Cecily's eyes narrowed. They were up to something. The scent of possible trouble pulsated in her nostrils. About to rise from the table for a better look, and to do something to stave off her never ending boredom, an owl chose that moment to screech and land on the rasher of bacon.

"Aw not the bacon," she murmured sadly. "What have you for me?" The owl hooted and began greedily eating the bacon while absently holding out the leg with a letter tied to it. "Lazy, gluttonous bugger," she whispered affectionately. She too her letter, broke the seal and left the owl to its feast.

She read the note, nodded, then decided to walk around the grounds. The students were now either filing out slowly or eating again. The moment of busting any trouble makers had passed. Slightly disgruntled she flounced out of the Great Hall in a billow of robes and dark green cloak.

(OOC: Almost busted kiddies. mwahahaha. )

Tom wandered into the Great Hall for some breakfast. Tom took a pew noting the congregation around the House tables. He looked over his left to see the Headmistress sitting alone. "Good morning Cecily" Tom said smiling. Moments later an Owl swooped down and Cecily took the note it was holding before standing up and exiting the Great Hall in what seemed like a hurry. Tom wasn't one for a big greasy fry up and so after taking a seat he poured himself a coffee and some toast. He looked over to the Student tables which was being to die down. He noticed some reading material left on the end of a table. Summoning it over, non verbally Tom flicked through the magazine. He stopped dead when a picture of him appeared in it. Reading the paragraph that followed it, Tom was angry with the culprit of who wrote this and secondly he would find out who had wrote this nonsense. What is this lunatic rag? Tom asked himself discarding it in disgust.

Ciaphas plonked himself into an empty chair, deftly plucking the magazine out of the air before it hit the ground. "Littering isn't good, Tom," he said idly as he flicked through the magazine. "Oh my. A Death Eater are you? I could use you in DADA," Ciaphas said as he piled eggs and bacon on his plate.

Tom did not know what to think when the Professor sat down on the table in which it seemed he was somewhat scolding him for littering. "Hardly littering" Tom commented. "Just that I discarded it in disgust Ciaphas" Tom retorted going bright red when the topic of discussion of him being a Death Eater came up. " Absolutely not" Tom said somewhat irritated. He did not want his name being dragged in the mud. "Oh yes, I wouldn't mind being used in your DADA lessons" Tom said sarcastically not in the mood for an argument, but was now wound up. He would find out who done this and why, taking a deep swig of his coffee placing the empty cup on the table, hastily buttering himself another piece of toast. Tom didn't know if the DADA Prof was saying this light heartedly or whether he was actually speaking in a condescending tone to him when telling him that littering was wrong.

"No really, I could use you as an object lesson. 'This is how a Death Eater looks like during breakfast, angrily buttering his toast because his identity has been exposed, and is now eating buttered toast in a fit of rage, looking to bruise and abuse the person responsible for exposing him,' that sorta thing." Ciaphas' tone was light and playful, as he poured milk over his cornflakes. Looking at the very disturbed Magical Creatures professor, he shook his head in amusement.

"Tom, its okay to be angry, but try not to rage openly where the students can see you. If you wanna rage, go ahead, but because we're supposed to be setting a role model for the kids, we need to at least appear to be calm and collected about this sorta thing." He spooned his flakes into his mouth, eating the cornflakes with great relish.

"Calm and Collected?" Tom repeated in a inquisitive tone. "Hardly raging... going to find the culprit of this and put and end to it once and for all... a Death Eater?.... How ludicrous" Tom muttered throughout mouthfuls of toast. "And it appears, I am not the only one that has been angry over this matter. Just look at it" Tom said handing him the magazine. "It seems whoever has done this likes to rumage around for any gossip. It seems even the older students are in rage over this, and please don't lecture me on how to act. I am fully aware of my actions and how they may appear to the students, but please now isn't a very good time to do so. Maybe later on I may see you were doing the right thing but today really isn't my day", Tom said thinking about personal matters, not wanting or willing to expand upon them. Tom tried to give a smile but it was a weak one.

"Ah, but if you didn't let the gossip bother you, then the magazine would be little more than a waste of paper, correct?" He glanced at the younger man, recognized the signs, and sighed. "Although if it happens to hit a little too close to personal matters, than you really can't help it."

"Suppose so" Tom said not interested in speaking anymore. He placed his mug and plate aside. " Sorry if I behaved unprofessionally" Tom said apologetically, before standing up and left the Great Hall without an other word. He stood outside thinking about his conversation with Ciaphas. Casting it aside, Tom left for his office miserably, thinking about matters close to home. He hadn't expanded on the matter and wanted to keep it that way. He swiftly left for his office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back