Up To No Good.

Dan Adams

Dan wandered down into the dungeons, with his wand lit, it was his only source of light. It was the middle of the night, and Dan wasn't supposed to be here right now. Not at this time of night anyway. He walked down a few stairs, and deep down into the dungeons, being careful not to get caught, at each corner he turned.

He felt light coming from somewhere behind him, he span round in a flash, and held his wand out infront of him. "Who's there? Show yourself." He said, in a deep, and threatening voice.

Willow was looking for a place she could practice her potions. She wasn't kidding when she said she liked poisons. There was something about the sudlty of a poison that made it more suductive than a dagger or a spear or even a wand. "Lumos Maxima" She said flooding the space in front of her with light. It wasn't long before she caught sight of someone on the very edge of the circule of light that was coming out if the end of her wand. "No one that can't take your ass and sale it back to ya." She said with her hand on her hip. She was a very different girl than she had been before. Her pants where still baggy but she wore them low on her hips while the shirt tight and cut off just above her belly botton. This along with tendrals of curly brown hair was that could be seen under the dim wand light.

Dan walked over towards the girl slowly, and carefully, stopping in his tracks as he reached about a metre away from her. She seemed about his age. He pointed his wand away from her, but kept the light shining. "So who are you then?" Dan questioned curiously. "You do know you shouldn't be down 'ere don't you..." He asked suspiciously, looking the girl up and down. Dan thought to introduce himself..."I'm Dan..." He said, not wanting to reveal too much about himself just yet, but Dan was safe for just now.

Willow stood her ground and gave the boy an arched eyebrow look. She considered the boy for a moment then gave a sort of nod in greeting. "Paradox. Most who know me call me Paradox." She said. It was true. She tended to introduce herself as Paradox more than Willow these days because she considered it a privilege to know her first name. That and her it had been called so many times by a teacher that it was starting to get worn out. "Ya I know this is no place for the likes of me but I was looking for a place to practice ya know potions and such." She said. Willow had the ability to say such things and not sound like a nerd at all.

Dan gave the girl a nod back, in a sort of re-assuring, 'alright' kind of way. "Paradox, I take it that's not your first name?" He asked, with a small, but menacing chuckle. Dan thought for a minute as the girl said that she was down here to practice Potions. He thought of his reply then spoke. "Well maybe the dungeons ain't the best place for practising that sort a' magic, not at this time of night anyway, who knows who I could a' been." Dan paused. "And who knows what I might still do to ya." He said, partly trying to scare the girl off, but partly just joking around, that was how Dan was, and he wasn't changing, not for nobody.

Willow gave a slight shrug. "So what if it isn't?" She asked as if to challenge him. She placed her hand on her hip and raised an eyebrow. "It's this time a night that I can practice what I like. It would seem to 'dark' if people knew what I was into." She said looking at him to see if he got the hint. "I know a few Slytherins, I ain't getting hurt." Willow said then looked Dan up and down. "Oh bring it sunomabish ten gallons says that once I'm threw with ya you won't know ya head from ya ass." She said sapping her neck like the girl from the streets that she was.

Dan liked this girl, she was hard work, and wasn't giving in, just the way Dan liked girls to be. "So what? I could a' been anyone darlin', I could a' been done with the likes a' you and you know it." Dan took a step forwards towards Willow. "Slytherin's? Their 'armless girl, harmless as well you know." Dan gave her a look of refusal when she suggested a magic fight. "No Way gal, I ain't doing nuttin' with you." Dan thought for a moment, as much as he liked having the advantage of being able to use magic, he wasn't fighting no girl with it. "You can be through with me in other ways...Paradox." Dan said, almost closing the gap between their bodies. Dan liked to flirt and tease the girls, even if they didn't back.

Willow let out a sniff. "There ain't nothin' at this school that I can't take down bare handed. Ya would have tried anything ya would have been on ya way to the Hospital Wing and ya know it." She said making fist with the hand that didn't have her wand in it. She wasn't waring biker gloves so they showed the bruises that had been made because of her violent temper. Willow also knew a few curses that would have most anyone gasping for air. Magic and tempers where not the best combination when it came to Willow Paradox. She laughed and gave a half smile to Dan. "Ain't no way I'm being the midnight fling of your black ass." She said rolling her eyes.

Dan smirked, "Oh Yeah, 'cause you sound tough." He said sarcastically. Dan's breathing grew heavier as her eyed the girl up and down, watching her every move. He watched as her fist clenched. "Got a few bruises on ya hand there Paradox, might wanna sort 'em out." Dan broke away from the tension, and took a few steps back from Paradox. He pointed his wand out at her again, he had, had enough of this girl. Dan pointed his wand at the door. 'Colloportus.' He said, as he watched the door become sealed, and impossible to open. 'Locomotor Mortis.' Dan whispered, it was an easy spell, but it worked wonders for him. Paradox's legs were now locked together. "Take that, you idiot. No-one insults black people and gets away with it." Dan kept his wand pointed at Paradox.

Willow saw the door close behind her then made a quick movement with her wand. Locked her legs alright but Willow had been in worse spots than that. She rolled around and pointed her wand at him. The move she used next was called the Holy Trinity by her dulest friends. "Babbles (babbling curse), Confundo, Bogey (bar bogey hex)" She yelled in rapped succsession. Willow had never been in a school duel before because all of her wand usuage was in places where A) magic was active and :cool: magic was used in real duels. All three where curses if anything meant to distract Dan while undid the spell on her legs then finished him off with some nasty curses she knew. Willow may of had a big mouth but she had the magic to back it up.

Dan used 'Protego' to shield him away from the spells that she was casting on him. However, 'Confundo' still got him very slightly, but a few slick shakes of the head soon cleared that up. Dan pointed his wand back over at the girl. "No you don't." Dan shouted at her. Dan moved his wand so that it pointed at the hand in which Paradox held her wand. 'Incendio.' He shouted, the smirked as Paradox's hands were burnt, along with her wand. He walked over to her. "You're harmless now my girl." Dan walked over to Willow then gave her a kiss on the lips. "That's better." Dan smiled.

Willow had managed to get the leg locker off herself when fire singed both hand and her wand. She dropped it to save both. She was about to show Dan just how harmless she was when Dan kissed her on the lips. Willow looked at Dan as if he where strange. Willow was a tall girl at 5'11" and though the hormone faerie had dropped off a bombshell of a figure Willow's personality and lack of self care more then overrided that. "What was that for?" She asked with one eyebrow arched.

Dan smirked, this girl was quite like Dan, cheeky, but at the same time could change in an instant. "It's what I've wanted all along and you know it...Paradox...you know you loved it really." Dan took a few steps away from Willow, and rolled her wand away from her with his foot, as she had decided to drop it when he burnt her hands. He picked the wand up then laughed a little. He took her wand into both of his hands. "Say bye bye to your power girly." Dan said, being sarcastically emotional towards her. Dan then snapped her wand in 2 before pointing his wand back at Willow. Dan walked over to Willow, then showed her his wand. "This ain't gonna hurt ya no more if you just do as I ask and as I want...Paradox." He said before whisking his wand back into his pocket, then putting his face just centimetres away from Willow's.

Willow saw her wand snap in his hands and did her best not to purse her lips. That wand had been with her since she first started Hogwarts back in Scotland to have it brake like that nearly killed her. She would have to place an order for a new one just like that one because there was no way she was using anything else. There was the small matter of Dan she had to take care of first. Willow hated herself for this but there was no other way for her to get herself out of this room. "Ya know Danny boy you where so cool back there." She said as she passed her hand over his chest.

Willow nuzzled around the lower part of his jaw so she didn't have to kiss him again but be cute at the same time. At that same time her knee was making contact with his stomach very, very hard. "Magic is not my only power." She said as she shoved the palm of her hand into his nose. Willow put her hands together and shoved her elbow into the top of his back before swiping his wand. "Ever think of touching me again and I will be serveing you to the Hospital Wing in a match box!" She yelled then blasted the door open with a Bombarda! at the hing and kicking it open. Willow tried to throw one last hix at Dan before making her way out but the wand wouldn't work for her anymore. "Stupid piece of s*it!" She yelled as she dropped it and kicked it. Dan may have been tough but he didn't konw the Dungeons as well as she did. She dared Dan to follow her through the maze and even if he did she was sure she could make it back to Gryffendor Tower before he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back