Up at The North Tower

Laura Bridge

It was 9 am on Saturday morning when Laura had finished her breakfast in the Great Hall. So she decided to go back to her dormitory to read all her lessons. She reached the Ravenclaw House and she said the password to the painting of the Ravenclaw House. As she entered, she saw the Ravenclaws were playing Wizard Chess and others were chatting. She sat on her four poster bed and read a book, The History of Magic. It took twenty minutes when she feel bored inside the dormitory, so she planned to go somewhere, where she can read her lessons the whole day and not to be feel bored. "Maybe in the North Tower." Laura thought. She go straight to the North Tower and found a place to sit in. She sat on the edge of the window, that looks like a bench that made of bricks. She's not feeling scared to look down. I'm not scared. she thought to herself again.

Stefan was out on his own thinking about the first edition of his band newspaper he didn't know how well it would sell. he decided to go to the north tower on his own as he normally did when he waned to clear his head. He knew that Michael would always be supportive of him what ever happened to him. But he could never be sure if Michael agreed with some of the things. When he arrived some one was already sat on one of the ledge's.
"Hi there. im Stefan what's you're name?" he asked offering his hand for a hand shake.

Laura enjoyed sitting on the edge, hearing the in every students' voice every time they walked by passed her. Feeling the breezy wind passed towards her face outside the castle. It was like an autumn's wind. It took her five minutes sitting there while looking outside the window when she suddenly heard a voice and introduce himself. He had a brownish blonde hair and brown eyes. "I'm Laura." she said with a smile, taking Stefan's hand and shake it. "You're from Hufflepuff, am I right?" she asked when she saw a badge on his front robe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back