OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Elizabeth ❤️
Leo had never been one to care for school much, but something (more specifically, a howler) had told him that he needed to stop being lazy and actually do something to bring up his grades, even after he had promised a thousand times he would try harder. Every semester it was the same thing, the same promise, and after pondering on whether he did want to have a future after school, the Gryffindor Prefect had settled on gathering his books, shoving them in his bag, and heading off to the library. His first expression whenever he entered it was a bemused look, but that was soon replaced with his normal look. He decided that if he was to be in here for a few hours he would at least snack on something, so without trying to draw any attention to himself - intentionally, anyway - Leo settled on a table where he was hopefully out of sight of the librarian and cracked open his Care of Magical Creatures textbook, flipping through the pages as though he was actually reading them. He was however, soon bored out of his mind.

The library was one of the places Flavio spent most of his time studying and that day was no exception. Each of his subjects had reiterated the importance of studying hard for his OWL exams that semester, saying that he needed to study from week one if he wanted to keep his grades up. On top of that, the exams were not only just for that semester, but for his previous semester, too. Meaning he needed to study for every single subject if he wanted to pass let alone if he wanted to get outstanding marks. It was a lot of stress and Flavio was at the brink of exhaustion, wanting to maintain the effort he made for everything on his plate, grades and clubs included, but not knowing if he was able to. He had made a specific plan of how he was supposed to spend his time, allotting different parts of the day and different days of the week to different tasks, trying to separate everything evenly and avoid spreading himself too thin. His plan told him that his afternoon was dedicated to studying in the library, so he headed there after grabbing a few of his textbooks. When he arrived he was surprised to see most of the tables occupied and full, apart from one where an older looking boy sat alone. Flavio pursed his lips together in thought before approaching the boy, thinking it was best to at least ask if he minded sharing the table rather than leaving and finding somewhere else to study. "Hello." He greeted, keeping his voice low as to not disturb anyone nearby. "Do you mind if I study here? the other tables have too many people." He then asked, smiling politely while he waited for a response.​
<i>
</i>

Although Leo was trying to focus and gather his thoughts so that the words he was reading would be coherent in his mind as well, when a voice spoke he was more than glad for the interruption. He lowered his book a little, and made some more space for the boy so that he could sit here with him. Leo wouldn't mind chatting but at the same time he did not want to disrupt the other boy‘s studies just because he was bored. "Hi. No of course not, go ahead," he replied easily, gesturing to one of the free seats. When Leo looked at the younger boy with a bit more attention he recognised him as one of the prefects, though his name unfortunately escaped him. Leo had never spoken to him after all. Maybe his day would not be as dull as he had imagined it would turn out to be. If the boy agreed, he even had someone with whom to share his food.

The older boy was happy to let him sit at the table, even gesturing to one of the seats and Flavio's smile widened, pleased by the boy's kindness and the fact he no longer needed to worry about finding another place to study. It certainly made his day a little easier since he did not have time to waste walking around for a quiet spot to read. Finding somewhere to study without interruptions outside the library was exceptionally difficult with the constant commotion around the castle, and considering the many things in his schedule, a near fruitless search for somewhere quiet was last thing Flavio needed. He sat down and placed his text books on the table in front of him, only then realizing the boy he was sitting with was someone he knew. Although someone he only knew by face from prefect meetings, who's name escaped him in the moment. Nevertheless he decided to bring it up, thinking that studying near the boy would be more comfortable for both of them if they were at least on a first name basis. "I know you, you are one of the older prefects." He proclaimed before introducing himself, assuming the boy would introduce himself in return. "My name is Flavio."
<i>
</i>

Leo had to admit that he was happy for the distraction even if it meant he had to catch up his studying later. But as things went he got bored rather easily and quickly so he could not concentrate on his books for that long, anyway. He was hoping the younger boy would not want to sit here in silence, or if he did, Leo could leave the table to the other Prefect if that was the case, since he wasn't going to study anymore. However as long as the boy didn't say anything or give any indication, Leo would gladly have a conversation with him. "Yes, I am. Gryffindor, I‘m in sixth year," he told the Ravenclaw with a smile. "Nice to meet you Flavio, I‘m Leo. Is that a Spanish name?" he asked casually, though he was curious to know. It had to be, surely, the origin of the name sounded oddly familiar to him. His mother was Spanish and Leo had grown up with Spanish and Italian in the house. He wasn't one hundred per cent sure Flavio was from Spain, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back