Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
As much as she was being hated on by all of HNZ after being revealed as Gossip Girl, Isabella couldn't stand being in her dorm room for another second! She had spent most of her time in there but now she just needed a change of scenery, even if it was still in the dungeons. Isabella was wearing a floral red and white blouse and dark jeans as she was sitting cross-legged, on a bench, her Ash wand lit up. She was holding it between her teeth and pointing it toward her Divination homework. She liked the fact that most people liked to avoid the dungeons so she wouldn't have to run into anyone else who wanted to curse her or whatever, all talk.

At long last Thomas had finally got some sleep. Ever since meeting his brother during the holidays he had slept right at all. He wasn't quite sure why and to be honest he didn't care. So he had a brother that he didn't know for the past 12 and a half years of his life, it wasn't going to change anything. Except it already had. Must to his surprise he found out his brother had been keeping in contact with Joce, his best friend, well at least she was.

Thomas still didn't know if Joce was aware of Thomas and Ivan being twins but he thought she at least had a right to know, especially if they were remaining friends after their first meeting. Thomas grabbed the letter which his mother had written him on the night of the Yule Ball, which explained everything about his long lost twin brother, and made his way down to the dungeons. He knew, even with the letter, it would take some convincing, that he had a twin brother, because of the Gossip Magazine, everyone thought that he was the one kissing Joce that day, but she knew it wasn't him, surely she was believe him.

He was still pretty tired having only just waking up from his nap so he was glad to be down in the dungeons with minimal light. He wasn't overly sure where he was going but he just walked expecting he would meet a Slytherin somewhere. As he walked further and further into the Dungeons he saw a bright light emitting from someones wand, he groaned light as the bright light hurt his eyes.

Isabella's Divination homework wasn't hard at all, the Slytherin was just having trouble concentrating. She was alienating herself from everyone after the revealing, and she was also alienating herself from her boyfriend Mike. She just assumed that he would want nothing to do with her after he found out that she was the person behind the stupid magazine. She remembered how he had looked at her differently, almost as if disgusted, when she had changed her look at the beginning of the year, she couldn't bare to see the look he gave her now that he knew she was malicious enough to do something like the magazine.

Isabella sighed quietly to herself, refocusing her brown eyes on the parchment in front of her when she heard someone approaching, and then a soft groan. She removed her wand from her teeth and held it firmly in her left hand, pointing it towards the source of the noise. "Who's there?" she called out softly, her voice echoing through the dungeon walls. Even though she had her wand pointed toward the direction of the person, the light was so bright it prevented her from seeing anything but a silhouette.

Thomas raised his hand to shield his eyes as the light emitting from the person's wand as it got a bit brighter. He was about to walk on, not wanting to be sidetracked, he had to talk to Joce. After a few steps he heard some one call out, he figured it much be the person who was holding the wand as he couldn't hear another noises in the dungeons, and with the bare wall, any sound however small was easily detectable. "Uh, no one. Just passing through." he said continuing to walk closer to where the light was coming from.

Isabella stared at the silhouette curiously waiting for an answer. When they finally replied she noticed it was a male voice she couldn't figure out. Bella lowered her wand so that she could see him better, afraid that it was Mike, though why would it be since she didn't recognize his voice. As he walked forward she recognized who it was, Thomas Smith. "Oh," she said quietly in realization. "You're Thomas," she stated matter-of-factly. She had written about him, or his twin rather, in her Gossip Magazine and it had caused quite a stir with him and his friends. She knew it wasn't Thomas that had kissed Joceline or Hoshi. She knew someone as good looking as Thomas would never go for someone as low as Joceline or as disgusting as Hoshi. But writing that it was Thomas' twin was not as fun as writing that it was him.

Thomas could feel the light lowering a bit, finally he thought with a roll of his tired eyes. He didn't bother to look down to see who it was that had been shining the light at him until he heard the same voice say his name. He turned round to face the person. She looked vaguley familiar but Thomas wasn't quite sure who she was. "Um yeah. Sorry, do I know you?" he asked, not wanting to seem rude.

Isabella smiled lightly as Thomas asked if he knew her. "No, but I know you," she replied simply. She wanted to add that she didn't know him 'personally' but then again, she had printed some of his private life in her magazine so that statement didn't exactly ring true. Isabella's wand was lowered more as she tried to refocus her attention on her Divination homework though now she seemed to be pleasantly distracted. "If you're coming to see Joceline, she's not in there," Isabella commented nonchalantly, at the mention of Joceline her nose had wrinkled in distaste.

Well obviously Thomas thought to himself as the girl said she knew him. He studied her face trying to place it, where he had seen her before, he usually wasn't this bad with names. He was brought out of his thoughts as the girl continued to talk. "Wait, how did you know I was going to see Joce? Who are you?" he asked, getting annoyed now.

"Well why else would you be down here in the dungeons?" she questioned with a smirk on her face, amused and glad for the distraction. Or was it that she was just glad for someone new to talk to? "People usually like to avoid it," she added truthfully. When he asked who she was, she abandoned all hope of doing her Divination homework and replied, "Isabella Chaos." How could he not know who she was, everyone did, but perhaps he was just one of those that knew of her, and only knew her by name and not by face.

Thomas waited for the girl to answer. It was on thing to know his name but to know why he would be in the dungeons was another thing. True it was no secret that he and Joce were friends, but coming from a person he didn't know, it was weird. "I could be going to the Potions classroom." he responded, saying the only other reason he could think of as to why anyone would be in the dungeons.

When the girl stated her name Thomas knew he straight away. "Oh." He said plainly. Obviously he knew the name as the writer of the Gossip Magazine but he knew her face because he had met her last year, rather randomly. Also the name Chaos, Wendy's sister he thought remembering one of the first people he met at Hogwarts, but regretable never talked to her since. But as far as he knew she and Joce were best friends, and with all their ups and downs he didn't exactly know how she would be around him. "How's your cat?" he asked, refering to their first meeting.

A smile actually broke out on her face as she chuckled lightly when Thomas pointed out that he could be going to the Potions classroom. Well he is a Ravenclaw, she reminded herself. "True," she agreed with his statement, "but you're Thomas Smith, everyone knows about your friendship with Joceline, with or without my help," she dared to say, wondering if he knew she was Gossip Girl. She had emphasized the word frienship as she said it because it was obvious Joce was in love with Thomas, who wouldn't be, he was cute - but his feelings for her didn't seem to be the same so their relationship was rather rocky.

As he asked how her cat was, Isabella actually had to pause for a moment as she processed the question coming from Thomas. She doubted he would've remembered their first encounter in a corridor last year, but this question proved her wrong. Another smile, a genuine one, slid onto her face towards Thomas. "She's good. I think she's pregnant again to be honest, but I don't know for sure. I'm going to have to look up a spell to make her infertile or something," she said out loud, mostly speaking to herself towards the end. Thomas hadn't even known Gracie was pregnant so all of this would sound like random information to him. She laughed lightly at herself in embarrassment and said, "Sorry, don't think you needed to know that."

Thomas got feed up standing in one spot and it looked like he wasn't going to get to his destination anytime soon. He moved over to the wall opposite Isabella and placing his back against it, sat down on the ground. It was cold but he was used to sitting on the cold floor of the North Tower most nights. He rolled his eyes as she pointed out everyone knew about his relationship with Joce, "True." he repeated with a grimance.

Thomas let out a light chuckle as she started talking about her cat, he wasn't the only one wo remembered their previous encounter. "You're fine. Let me know if I can help." he offered laughing again. "How's your sister?" he asked, figuring he may as ask a nutural third party, before he would attempt talking to her again.

Bella watched as Thomas chose to stand against the wall from her. In turn, she decided to put down her parchment, quill, and screw the top of her ink bottle back on and placed them beside her and put her hands on her lap lightly. Her wand was still ignited though it was in her hands, so the light was low, causing shadows upon both their faces. He's cute, Isabella noticed, but then shook her thoughts and reminded herself that it was dim here so she couldn't judge him properly, even though she did think the same thing when they were in very good lighting.

She chuckled and shook her head when Thomas offered any help when it came to Gracie. "Thanks, but that's okay, I don't want to traumatize you. Cat pregnancy, and especially delivery is a very scary thing," she stated, nodding her head solemnly as she remembered how utterly freaked out she was when she knew Gracie was having her kittens. Bella didn't know what it was but somehow she just knew that they were coming that day. "Do you have any pets?" she questioned, wondering if he had a cat too, which is why he was offering the help perhaps.

When he asked about Wendy Isabella wanted to say 'Who?' in jest, but knew that was too mean. She shrugged her shoulders as she said, "She's...upset, heartbroken and stuff." It was true, Isabella had humiliated her by printing her secret, that she had a crush on Wiremu Hunter, and then when she said farewell to the Gossip magazine, she had printed her name as a spy for her or something. Wendy had thought their friendship was real, but when Wendy sought out Isabella, she had made it clear that she was back to ignoring her. "But Wendy's tough, I've given her thick skin, she'll get over it," she added with a nod, realizing that she had sort of just complimented her.

Thomas shrugged his shoulders lightly, "Suit yourself, but you know where to find me." he said with a small wink. He found it strange to be smiling again, he had been so exhausted ever since he returned back to Hogwarts and never found much reason to be happy, apart from the odd time he and Autumn spent together, which was still minimal. He longed for the holidays where they had planned to spend nearly every waking minute together, they saw each other everyday, but they were practically strangers.

Thomas frowned slightly as Isabella mentioned how Wendy was but nodded his head when she said Wendy was tough, "She better had if we are going to become Aurors once we leave he." he said, recalling how they both told each other of their dreams to be Aurors last year. "So has she forgiven you?" he asked. He didn't want to jump down Isabella's throat straight away about the Gossip Magazine, for the most part he actually enjoyed it and his own story was water under the bridge in his opinion.

Isabella smiled and nodded her head in acknowledgment when Thomas said she knew where to find her. "I'll remember that offer," she replied in jest. The Slytherin rolled her eyes playfully when he mentioned that Wendy wanted to be an Auror when she grew up, as well as he did, judging from the way he said it. She pursed her lips in thought when he asked if she had forgiven her yet. "Nope, but I think she will. I think she's waiting for me to apologize first," she added with a wrinkle of her nose. The last time she had apologized for the things she wrote in her Gossip Magazine were to Abbey, and things hadn't gone like she had hoped, they were still rather ignoring each other, so she thought Wendy would be the same, therefore there wouldn't be a point in doing so. Isabella was pleasantly surprised that he didn't seem to be holding a grudge against her for the tabloid, and thought perhaps he was worth sticking around for. "I'm surprised you aren't cursing me right now," she said with an eye roll. "Dark dungeons, no one's around, you'd have the perfect shot," she pointed out in jest.

Thomas listened to Isabella as she talked about Wendy, nodding his head lightly in acknowledgement. It must be hard to have that in a family, two sibilings not liking each other. Oh wait, he was the same. After only meeting Ivan a few times he knew they would never be best friends like brothers normally were, but they had 12 and a half years to catch up on, maybe it would change?

When she mentioned why he wasn't cursing her he shook his head lightly, "You obviously don't know me that well, Gossip Girl," he said with a tiny smirk, "I don't hold grudges. Granted it did take some convincing for a few people, mainly Autumn, but it's all in the past." he said with a reassuing smile. "Why, am I one of the first to not try and get a piece of you?" he asked.

Isabella smirked lightly as he used her alias name to address her. "True," she nodded her head in agreement with his statement. Now that her rebellious streak was over, Isabella did feel bad for the things she had said in her magazine. "So things with Autumn are fine now?" she questioned just to make sure. The question coming out of her mouth made he giggle a little, because it was as if they were old friends catching up since they knew a bit about each other, but really they were only just getting to know each other better, their first encounter had only been a fleeting moment really.

When he asked why he was one of the first she chuckled lightly before saying, "Well first of all, a lot of people around here are all talk," she pointed out with a smirk. Last year there had been many rumors going around that some people were going to get back at the Prefects and Head Boy and Girl for pulling that cruel joke about Njord not actually being dead, though no one had ever gone through with their plan of revenge. "And secondly, I've been spending most of my time in my dorm really, sleeping," she admitted. "I sleep a lot now," she added, speaking to herself more as a realization that perhaps she shouldn't, was it unhealthy?

Thomas nodded his with a smile, "Yeah things are just fine now." but that's all they were, just fine Thomas still felt there was something between them that wasn't right, but he was sure it was just him being paranoid with lack of sleep. That was it. They had been though enough and they were still strong, what was another bump in the road.

Thomas listened to Isabella explain why people had tore her to pieces yet. They were both good reasons, but surely it had all blown over now, so people had forgotten about it like himself. He gave a light scoff when she slept a lot now, "Mind tell me your secret. I can't seem to sleep recently no matter how hard I try." he said with a yawn.

Isabella nodded her head softly as Thomas said that he and Autumn were fine. She was glad that her magazine hadn't torn them apart, nor Scorpius and that girl she hated, Taylor. Perhaps people weren't as predictable as she had originally thought. Some of these couples, specifically Theo and Abbey, should be thanking her even! Her magazine was the reason they started talking again in the first place! It was a test of their commitment, to see if they could stay together, remain united and trustful of their partners, if her magazine happened to break anyone up, well then they just weren't a good enough couple.

Isabella furrowed her brow slightly in concern as Thomas revealed that he hadn't been able to sleep much. "Well last year I didn't get much sleep at all, so I think my body's making up for that lost time," she said with a small chuckle. Truthfully the reason she liked to sleep now was because she got to visit her mother again, it was the only place she'd ever see her again and talk to her. She just hoped she didn't talk aloud in her sleep. "Why haven't you been able to sleep?" she asked him softly. "Nightmares?" she questioned, at first it had asked jokingly, but her face softened as she implied that she was asking seriously. That was the reason she wouldn't sleep last year.

Thomas shook her head lightly at her questions, to be honest, he wasn't sure why he wasn't sleeping. The holidays had been hard on him he knew that but he should be able to sleep now, things were sorted now. "Not really nightmares. I've just been thinking, a lot, about...." he said, tilting his head, not sure how to word his thoughts, if he word his thoughts. His mother hadn't exactly told him to keep the whole thing quiet, but he preferred too.

"About Ivan, my twin. We were reunited," he said putting the words in air quotes, "Over the summer holidays and I found out some unpleasant things that involve why I'm only meeting him at 12 years of age." he said, choosing his words carefully. "Sorry I shouldn't burden you with my problems." he said quickly, it was his problem, no one elses.

Isabella was a very curious person who wanted to know everything, that much was clear through her Gossip Magazine, and even though she was dying to know what Thomas was talking about, she felt she should respect his privacy - something she hadn't been doing all year. Thomas seemed like the right person to start with. Still, her eyebrows were furrowed with concern for Thomas, it didn't sound fun. And she knew from personal experience how much not sleeping sucked, and what it did to you in the long run, made you do things you normally wouldn't. Back when she had started getting super vicious in her magazine had been because she was becoming increasingly cranky due to her lack of sleep. "It's no problem," she stated while shaking her head. "I know I'm the last person you'd probably want to tell," she whispered with a tone of ashamedness, "but I can listen if you want to talk, get it off your chest maybe," she added with a small smile towards him. Maybe speaking about it would actually help him sleep better?

Thomas considered her words, he did need to talk about it and knew that it would probably help him loads in getting back into a normal sleeping pattern. One he so desperately needed if he wanted to pass this year as he saw far too many 'A's on his report card from last term. This term he needed 'EE' or better, no he wanted 'EE' or better. He felt sorry for Isabella that so many people probably wouldn't trust her anymore, but he had already told her so much, maybe he should continue.

"Well, the reason I never knew Ivan was because he was kidnapped, when he was only a few old. The kidnappers were the two people possing as his parents, his 'father' was even a Death Eater. Which is why they kidnapped him in the first place, my father, who was an Auror, threw half his family; all Death Eaters, into Azkanban." He stopped for a breath. He knew this would be a lot to take in for Isabella, but she had offered. "Anyway, long story short, the two of them are in a cell in Azkaban and Ivan is living with us, but he still goes to Drumstrang. That's not what's bothering me though. I keep thinking what would have happened if I was the one that was kidnapped." he said, feeling almost ashamed to say it. How selfish could you get?

Isabella smiled softly when Thomas began speaking, she was smiling most in gratitude, for giving her the benefit of the doubt in trusting her with something he didn't seem to have shared with anyone else yet, well she was just assuming that. Isabella's eyebrows arched upward in surprise when he started off with the fact that Ivan had been kidnapped. That was one of the nagging questions in her mind, how did two twins become separated in the first place? The only logical thing she had come up with was that his parents had given up one of them, though she didn't know how parents could possibly do that.

Isabella adjusted herself quietly on the hard bench she was sitting on and brought her knees up as she wrapped her arms around them, glad that she was wearing jeans. Her wand remained in her hands but she kept it pointed low so that it wasn't blaring in their eyes. "Wow," she whispered softly when he had finished his story. "This happened over the holidays?" she questioned lightly. What an eventful holiday, if so. She suddenly didn't feel so alone, that something so life changing had happened to her over the holidays while the rest just had a vacation and got a tan. When he voiced what was really bothering him this whole time Isabella pursed her lips softly in thought. "It's natural to think of things like that, don't be ashamed," she stated firstly, noticing the tone in his voice as he'd said it. "There's really nothing you could do now, or could've done in the past, so it's best not to dwell on it, you're alive and well," she said, trying to reassure him, and rolled her eyes playfully at how cheesy she surely sounded. "How does Ivan feel about all this?" she asked with curiosity.

Thomas took a few deep breaths after saying all that. He was surprised how releaved he actually felt. He nodded his head lighted at Isabella's question, "Yeah pretty much. Mum sent me a letter confirming I did have a twin on the night of the Yule Ball and when I got home he was there." he said thinking back to the day he got home. Even though he had seen Ivan before it didn't compare to seeing him in his own house.

Thomas smiled at Isabella, "Thanks." he said simply. He was glad he had finally told someone. But he was glad he had told Isabella, he wasn't one for telling people secrets, the only person he ever told any to was Autumn and she him. But there was something about Isabella that made him feel comfortable enough to tell her. "Ivan." he started off with a shrug. "He's a confused as I am." he admitted with a laugh. "He says he always knew there was something different about him and his parents so he's glad he knows the truth now. But he's still a bit cold on the subject. He refuses to change his name to the one mother had planned for him and wants to remain at Drumstrang." he said.

Isabella felt a tug on her heartstrings when Thomas mentioned Yule Ball night and 'receiving a letter' on that very night. It was just like she had received a letter on the same night, only from her father, telling her that her mother had been in a car accident. The pair of them had received life changing news that night, and she didn't know about Thomas, but Yule Ball would never quite be the same for her ever again.

Bella listened as he answered her question about Ivan's feelings. She nodded her head slightly as she said, "Well I can imagine living twelve years thinking you're one person and going to a certain school and then being asked to change identities," she chuckled lightly at her chosen words. If she had been told she was a twin and asked to change schools and most of all, names, she didn't think she'd cooperate either. "What was his given name, the one your mother planned for him?" she asked with interest. "Do you have any other brothers or sisters?" she asked, wondering if they too shared the same feeling of thinking you were an only child for years and suddenly gaining one years later and be expected to act as if everything was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back