Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Makore wood 15" Core of Acromantula Web
Love. Love was a subject that Venita used to not get into, and then someone came along and had her swept off her feet. They were adults now, and only had so long left on this world. It had been years since Venita had been married, and her first marriage was a bust. She had married a squib, and then she had tried to kill him. She took her triplets away and that was why she had never had anymore children like she wanted even though her ex-husband got away with Miriah. Her girls meant everything to her, she was their mother. It had taken Miriah a little while to warm up to her but thankfully Venita could talk to her and everything. That was what she was wanting most of all. Just to talk to her babies. Venita had talked with Nicolas after a while of dating. The two were very much in love, why else would they be wedding today? The best part about this, there was no cake, there was no caterer, and there was not a single soul coming except her and Nicolas. They wanted a drama free wedding, something simple and small. Something that was being taken care of within ten minutes. Venita could honestly say, there were butterflies in her stomach as if she were just twenty again. She was more than twice that, and she was getting married for the second time. She was dressed up in a summer dress that fit so much more comfortable than a wedding gown. Perhaps later on she could try on wedding gowns but white was never her color. Her brown eyes looked around the small room that she was dressed in and she brushed her chocolate brown hair. She looked neat and was ready for this. She was ready to become Mrs. Venita Hensel, to rid herself of her maiden name once more. Venita just hoped that Nicolas would not get cold feet because she did not think that she would be able to go through this alone. Venita took a deep breath, she was ready to be a loving wife again. She was just nervous about becoming a step-mother. He had three wonderful children, all of which must remember their late mother. And here she was, entering into their lives. Hadan and Miriah would have a step-father that used to be their professor. Could they accept this change too?

Nicolas' fingers quickly did up the buttons to the dress poop he was wearing. Weddings were never really his forte even if they were his own. Getting dressed up for anything just sucked in his opinion. It was too tight and uncomfortable for his liking, which is why he never wore clothing like this. But today he promised that even if he didn't like clothing like this he would wear it. For the woman he loved and admired. Nicolas didn't really feel as awkward about getting remarried as he thought he would have. It felt right that he was doing this. Nadia and he never discussed whether or not she would want him to get remarried in the event of her death, in fact they had barely ever spoken about what would happen if the other were to lose their life unexpectedly. But since Nadia was such a kind soul Nicolas figured that she wound want him to not only be happy but would want someone to be there and help him raise their children properly. He had waited a little bit too long and their eldest children were already at the age where it would be hard for them to become properly acquainted with Venita. Ryker had yet to even formally meet her so there was a lot absent between their small family. But Nicolas loved Venita so no matter what the circumstances were and what his eldest may have thought about the situation, he soon would grow to adore Venita too if he just gave her a chance. One day he would learn. Finishing with the last button Nicolas smoothed his hair a little bit before his golden eyes shift to look at himself in the mirror. He was really happy that he and Venita decided to go through this. He did wish his sister could have seen this joyous day but he felt like Nicolette would have been hostile about the situation. Lately she had been nothing but a monster with the way she had been towards others but Nicolas figured it was because the Zhefarovich's had triggered that inner darkness within her. The way she was before it was safe to be even alive. Nicolas hated that they brought the original Nicolette back. She was so hard to deal with not to mention dangerous to anyone she didn't trust. Sighing Nicolas decided to go get Venita. His love would make his unruly thoughts go away. This was a day for happiness and for forgetting the past and embracing the future. At least that was what Nicolas thought it was about. Nicolas left the room he was in and stepped to the room Venita was in. He knocked on it before he leaned against the wall. He didn't have to tell her it was him. It was only going to be the two of them anyways. That was why they eloped. No one knew about it but them.​
<i>
</i>

Suddenly, a knock on the door caused the older woman to turn around and her breath to be caught in her throat. Getting married again was something that Venita had never dreamed of doing and here she was. She was nervous, but the love for Nicolas surpassed that. Her hands clinched the doorknob and she opened the door to show herself to Nicolas. She was not about to wear white seeing as it was a lie. So the red would have to do. She had three girls, one deceased, and all of them were a part of her. And Nicolas had three children, so it would be two smaller, broken families combining into one. Looking into Nicolas' golden eyes when she saw him, and saw that he was dressed up, she could not resist smiling at him, seeing as she kind of knew that it must be uncomfortable for him. If she had known that, she would have gotten a fancier gown to wear in front of him. However this one was in the back of her closet so it was not like she had worn it in front of him, and after so many years, it still fit her perfectly. She felt like she wished that her daughters could have seen this, but Venita did not want them to freak out, and best to let them know after it was already done. That and she hated the drama of huge weddings, which was why they were eloping. Venita was glowing with happiness right now. Venita looked over Nicolas once and she smirked lightly, "Oh you do look dashing, so let's go and get this thing done before anyone finds out." Venita was joking for the last part, but mostly, she was just wanting to get married to him. The sooner she would be Mrs. Venita Hensel, the better it would be for her. At least she was not marrying some squib, as she was marrying a pure-blooded male, and he was a potions master like she was interested in. She loved and adored potions. It had always been her favorite part of magic. Nicolas was the perfect man for her, and he made her feel like she was something worthy in the world. She reached out for his hand, and soon they would be off down the aisle, hands intertwined and they would say some short but meaningful vows, say that they do, and kiss. Venita was just winging it, and she was sure that Nicolas might be doing the same thing. It would not be a bad thing, not to her. She wanted this, more than anything. She wanted Nicolas, and maybe they could even have their own private honeymoon, nothing too big and whatnot, to really get into the married life. And then...telling the children that they had a new parent. Oh that was going to be fun, and Venita thought that she would never be able to replace their mother, but she would love them like her own.

Nicolas started to wonder if he should have begun to tell her more things about himself before she actually married him. No it wasn't cold feet he was having. Instead it was more like him worrying over the fact that she was going to become upset when she discovered more about who he was. He didn't want Venita to hate him for the wrongs he had committed in the past, all the mistakes he once made all those years ago. When he was young and stupid actually. Before he knew the difference between right and wrong. Nicolas stood in front of Venita and kissed her forehead softly. He lingered for a moment then pulled away and sighed before he rubbed his cheek. He wrapped an arm around his shoulder and guided her out of the room and down the hall. "Venita, you don't know how much this will mean to me. Not being alone anymore, I mean. But I feel like I might as well admit something to you before you find out the hard way." He loved her so that was why he was admitting to her all that he did. There was a complicated and twisted side of his life. His future wife deserved to know. They were moments away from being married. "I got into some trouble years ago, with the Death Eaters. The reason Nadia died....was because of my own selfish reasoning and my stubborn pride. I just wanted you to know before you heard otherwise." Nicolas exclaimed to her as he brushed some of her hair out of her face and stared at her with the utmost seriousness. He just wanted her to know that she was important to him and he wanted to be honest with her. All the mess up's of his past were his fault and he didn't want Venita to suffer the same fate. He couldn't bare it if he lost her too, she was the last bit of sanity he had besides his kids. Sometimes he wondered if she was replacing his sister as the one person who understood him. "I'm sorry I waited until now to tell you, but I didn't want you to hate me if you found out later." He explained as he looked down at the floor. Hopefully she wouldn't be too mad at him now. Saving things until moments before they married was probably not the smartest idea ever. Softly he kissed her again and hoped that she wasn't upset. He gave her a crooked yet silly smile in hopes that there would be forgiveness.​
<i>
</i>

Venita had a dark past she had yet to even tell her soon-to-be husband. She was scared that she might lose him. But she was not running with the dark crowds anymore. Her love for being a mother changed her but she still supported regardless. She looked over at Nicolas, the man that she managed to fall in love with. The one that stole her heart where no one else had been able to. Being alone for many years had turned her into a cold person until Nicolas came along. The moment that she stood in front of him, he kissed her head softly, and she let out a sigh of content. Oh how she loved this man. His arm wrapped around her shoulder, hers snaked around his waist. She wondered how many children would cry at the loss of this professor off of the market. If she could, she would be happy to teach too, but she decided not to. It was not her forte. Her brown eyes looked up to him as they walked down the hall. There was something he was hiding from her? She nodded softly, to let him continue, because she wanted to hear this. If they had a lot of confessing to do, they might as well do that now. Apparently, he had gotten in trouble with the Death Eaters, and that was the reason why Nadia had died. And he seemed to have blamed himself. She looked down at the ground before she murmured, "Nicolas...I..." She was cut off, because she did not know what to say otherwise. "I would never hate you. I am just, saddened that you had to go through all the pain. Your honesty means a lot. Might as well tell you, um, well, if you do get in trouble with them again, you won't have to worry a bit about me." Venita swallowed hard before she put on a false smile. She looked down as she attempted to word it. "You know how much I love you. I would never hold the past against you. Well, about twenty so years ago, I used to run with the dark crowd, if you know what I mean. But I left because I loved my daughters more than them. So, I'm sorry for never telling you." Venita had a clean past, because she had never killed anyone. She wished she had killed that ex-husband of hers, but that was about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back