Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 12” Rigid Acacia wand with Unicorn Hair core
Shane knew others in his year had begun studying, but he had no interest in that. Of course Shane was planning on being a slightly better student during this year and doing better in his OWLs, but he didn’t need to start just yet, there was plenty of time for him to relax, talk to people and have a little bit of fun with them too. He knew that going around, ignoring his very real feelings and problems would only last so long, but flirting with people was so good and easy. It was always just better than anything else that he did. The boy had however decided that while he didn’t need to study he could start on some light reading for some of the classes he had. He walked into the student lounge, not keen to spend time in the library of sequestered in his dorm or common room, and it was then he noticed one of the pretty slytherin’s from his year. He walked over to her and took the seat next to her. She seemed to not be too happy and he wasn’t going to have that. The reading the he had wanted to do discarded as he focused on her. ”Now, why’s a girl who looks as beautiful as you got that frown on her face?” the teen started, ”Who am I beating up?” he was mostly joking with her, hoping that his light flirting, forwardness and the smirk on his features would get him a smile.

The blonde was done with sitting in the library. She knew she would rock and she already had been reading a lot so wanted to seek some other amusement. So the blonde went to the student lounge, perhaps there were people she could tease. She had to get that anger out. And she didn't cared about the consequences. She didn't got a change to prefect anymore, so it wasn't like she was going for something. And perhaps it was good to do something bad, than her parents would be punished too and that would be payback for lying to her. And perhaps Matthew would have eye for her too. But that was just all in her mind right now. The blonde took a seat and looked around the room. So many people, and so pathetic. She tried to see how they were or what they thought. The blonde liked playing games, like what people would do in the future or what they would think at this moment. But the blonde than thought of her own thoughts and her face just stood angry all the time now. When a boy spoke to her she frowned for a moment. What was he trying to do? Charlotte had never saw him again. Was he flirting with her? She had no desire for that at all right now. '' Why do you want to know?!'' Charlotte than said shortly. And than she looked at the boy closer. '' You can beat yourself up. Thanks.'' The blonde than said and rolled with her eyes. She didn't need anyone she could take care of herself.

Shane looked at the girl with his usual flirty expression, especially as she didn’t seem to respond to it. He wondered what could’ve possibly upset a girl like her this much, it certainly couldn’t be him. What an impossibility. The teen just smiled and rolled his eyes at her, ”I don’t think that would be very good,” he returned, he vaguely did a motion with his hand as if he was hitting himself, as if trying his best to demonstrate how awkward it was really. ”See, that just wouldn’t work,” the boy added, keeping a light smirk on his features. ”You don’t need to tell me what’s going on, but you deserve to not be upset. I mean, have you seen how beautiful you are, I bet it makes you a near unstoppable force when you want to be. Though perhaps not as much when you’re upset,” the hufflepuff added. He did think she was exceedingly beautiful, that much was pretty clear and he was sure that complimenting her was going to get her quite far. He didn’t need it to result really in anything other than a light casual distraction from everything else in the world. If she continued to shut him then he wouldn’t keep pushing it. There was no need for him to do that but Shane would try a little more, even to just maybe waste some time talking to someone almost normally - he could manage a conversation with a light amount of flirting. Keeping it false enough in a way he like to be able to actually manage.

The blonde than looked at the boy with a grumpy face. Really how stupid did he looked at her? Like a puppy? But the blonde wouldn't be herself if she didn't thought that something would help her out one day perhaps. If she could use the boy for her own good. And that made her feel better already. But still he was being annoying. But not ugly or useless it seemed so far. Especially when the boy did an impression of hitting himself, he had some humor it seemed. '' That looks stupid.'' The blonde said shortly. She wasn't gonna talk to the boy about her thoughts at all. Most parts and since she didn't even knew him and he didn't knew her, so what was he saying. '' You say this to every girl for sure. Right?'' Charlotte rolled her eyes. Wanting to let him know that she wasn't like the usual girl. Those stupid naive persons she mostly saw. '' You don't even know me. And you don't have to tell me I'm beautiful. That is not something new to me.'' She than said and teased a bit more and threw her hair to the back. Charlotte looked around the room. And than back to the boy. She figured he would come to use in the future, so she had to be herself. But she felt in someway a bit better. She came here to be herself and be mean because she wanted to forget her own problems and her being mad about not making it to prefect. '' But not everyone see's it that way. Their stupid. Especially Styx. He didn't saw my talent and let someone else become prefect over me. Can you believe that?!'' Charlotte than said and figured she could show her anger to the boy perhaps. Since he seemed to be full of her, it made her feel even better if someone just said she had deserved it and all. Because to Simon she couldn't, he was prefect and she didn't want to let him now that she felt bad about not making it. She was now trying to act that she didn't even cared to him.

Shane couldn’t help but be a little enticed by her. She wasn’t out right rejecting him, but she was certainly not as inclined to the compliments as others had been. He chuckled lightly when she said it looked stupid, ”Its meant to,” was all he said. There was an easy flirty smile on his features, he was attempting to be both flirty and charming, though it was obvious he was better at flirting than he maybe was at charming. ”Every girl or boy of course. But, it doesn’t mean I don’t mean it every time,” Shane retorted. He was even more enticed when she continued speaking. This would certainly be a little more fun than he had thought it would be. If this girl was upset and angry and he was able to help that and enjoy himself in the process then why not? He certainly appreciated her confidence and boldness, it was different from some of the other people he interacted with but no less interesting. ”I’m glad you know how beautiful you are,” Shane kept his tone flirty and light, ”And if you want to get to know me, all you have to do is ask, I’m an open book. For instance my name is Shane,” he was not an open book. But she didn’t have to know that, all she had to see was the flirty front that he presented to her. Though finally the root of whatever issue was bugging her flowed out. He nodded and listened, he didn’t know who the prefect actually was or anything about either to know who actually deserved it, but he’d happily take her side with it. ”I can’t believe that. He picked someone else over you, that’s just awful. I bet you’d do so much better at the position that whoever else got it,” Shane didn’t know this girl and he didn’t know the prefect but he kept the light and flirty expression on his face as he empathised with her. ”Professor Styx just doesn’t know what’s good for him or his house clearly. What are you going to do?”

Charlotte was curious how this person would react. And she didn't asked about his name, because that didn't seemed important right now. It wasn't like he was someone to her. But if she wanted to know she could find out. Charlotte liked finding information about persons and in the student lounge you could really pay close attention to what people had to say and find out stuff or hear stuff about someone. And she liked that right now. And especially about Diana. She wanted to find the deepest secrets and stuff so she could make use of it. She was gonna look for the girl soon. Especially when Simon made sure he wanted to ask her out. Charlotte had been furious and this boy in front of her showed interest in her and perhaps she could make use of it later. So she wasn't gonna push him away so quickly. Although she kind of had the desire also, since she was so angry. She nodded when the boy answered that it was meant to. And ofcourse she knew she wasn't stupid. When she looked at the boy he was smiling towards her. And he wasn't ugly that for sure, but not like Simon he could not live up to that. Not that Simon needed to know right now. The boys answer made Charlotte frown for a moment, did he say this stuff to boys as well? That was new to Charlotte and she didn't exactly how to think of that. He just did this all for attention fur sure than. Exactly as she had guessed well. '' You say this to boys too?'' Charlotte asked not expecting this and kind of wanted to get more information right now. Because if she was going to make use of this boy, she needed to know more. And if she would show interest in him he would for sure show in her as he already did and that sure would make him feel confident and he would go along she figured. How the boy introduced himself almost made her laugh. An open book right? Well she could turn some pages than. Shane was his name and now she knew. Not that she asked about it, he just gave it to her. '' I'm Charlotte.'' She than answered back. And when Shane went along and made her feel better, she knew he was the right person. She could just made him say things, because he just liked the attention she was giving him perhaps. But she figured Shane would do that to everyone, but with that thought in her mind she was fine. If she just got what she wanted. 'She could pretend along she figured '' I know right! That is awful. And makes me angry.'' She than reacted. And went sitting more straight. Looking back at Shane with a smile right now. He asked her what she was going to do, and she kind of liked where this was going. '' Do you know Styx? That man can't be hurt by anything. But perhaps I can think of something. Do want to help me?'' Charlotte than asked and looked with puppy eyes. He needed to pay for sure, but Styx was just kind of scary as well. But on the other hand she didn't mind. She had nothing left to lose. And perhaps Simon would think of her as brave than and drop that stupid Diana.

Shane smiled at her question, ”I’m bi! Of course, I say this to boys and girls I find cute, and there are so many cute and beautiful people at this school. So many of them are really good kissers too,” Shane was honest with her for once, had always been very honest about his sexuality, he’d always known it about himself and had been out for a few years, so telling people wasn’t a huge deal and about one of the few things he was actually happily open about. ”But don’t worry, I won’t go near any of the boys who are interested in you,” the boy assured her with a little playful smirk. He smiled at her when she introduced herself, ”Do people call you Char, or is it just Charlotte?” he didn’t really care what they called her, but he figured this girl liked the attention that he gave with it. He listened as she vented a little more and he could just tell that it annoyed it, it was very very clear that it was annoying her. He didn’t really know Styx but he figured that wasn’t the point of her asking that to him. Instead she seemed to think that he could help her. The girl even flashed some sad eyes his way and he just lightly smirked, ”What’s in it for me?” he said with a little smirk, even evident on his tone. He’d likely help her, depending on what she wanted him to do. He would be pretty happy to do pretty much anything. There wasn’t a whole lot he’d say no to, unless it might be something that could get him expelled but he doubted Charlotte would do that. But of course he was looking to find out what was in it for him, and maybe then what it was. ”What would you want me to do?” he decided to ask this too, so that he could figure out if it would be worth it for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back