Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon lay on his bed in one of the Gryffindor dormitories, surrounded by open books and sheets of paper that had half drawn people, places, and creatures upon them. As usual, he couldn't really be bothered getting up, or leaving the room at all, he just wanted to be left undisturbed to either sleep, read, or draw. The curtains, red and yellow to match the house colours, were closed over every window, making the room look darker than it actually was. The only light came from behind the curtains, outlining them with a kind of golden glow, which still managed to annoy the boy greatly. Aeon dropped his head onto his pillow, crushing half a dozen papers which were scattered there. No one disturb me, please. He thought with a frown, just as his pet puffskein, Deo, jumped up and licked his face with it's unusually long pink tongue, a trait all the creatures shared. "Urgh, Deo. What do you want now?" The Gryffindor boy complained, opening one eye slightly to get a better look at the custard coloured ball of fur. The puffskein excitedly bounced off his chest and landed on the windowsill, pulling the curtain back so that the sunlight filled the room. Shielding his eyes, Aeon rolled over and fell out of the bed, landing with a dull thud on the hard floor. "Ah, Deo! I don't feel like going for a walk." He muttered, pulling himself up to lean on the bedside table. An animated chess piece, a king to be exact, looked sternly at Aeon and made some disapproving noises, gesturing towards the puffskein, who in turn made the biggest puppy-dog eyes Aeon had ever seen. "Everyone's against me. Fine, let's go." He said with a huff, then managed to pull himself to his feet and stagger to the door, clumsily turning the knob to open it with his pet bouncing eagerly at his feet.

A few secret passages later, Aeon found himself standing just behind the doors that led from the castle, out to the lawn. "I'll wait here, you go." He said, leaning on the door frame with one hand above his eyes to block out the light. Deo gave an irritated hum and bounced at his back, pushing him forward onto the grass. "Fine! Fine! I'll come out." With an exasperated sigh, Aeon trudged forward, his hand down and his hands shoved in his pockets. Because of this, he didn't see the girl walking in front of him. They collided, the girls books and papers flying everywhere while Aeon reeled back, arms flailing. "Holy crap!" He shouted, landing on his back, the fall softened by the grass. Deo made a noise that sounded suspiciously like laughter, and hopped around them both.

Alyssa was having a really bad day today, nothing was going her way at all and it wasn't long before she was just going to break down and bawl her pretty little eyes out. There was the bad grade on her homework assignment because she got confused, she tore a whole in her favorite dress, there was no letter from her family or Vincent, and to top it off she had a headache and needed to get finished with the rest of her homework tonight or else. Her father and brother were also riding on her back about her future profession and how she planned to get the grades for it, her first choice was Auror but of course they scared her out of that. Alyssa was now focused on trying to become a Healer but her family was also not very supportive of that either. No matter what she did or tried to do there was someone out there that was unhappy with her and she was getting so stressed that she was sort of overworking herself trying to please everyone that disliked something about her. She was trying to hard to be perfect that it was slowly destroying her, and her family continued on. "Aah!" But of course her day knew exactly how to get worse when she felt someone crash into her and knock all the school books and papers out of her hand and onto the ground. This was the last straw and Alyssa frowned as she tried her best to not break down and cry because life was just getting to be too much for her now.

"Oh I quit!" She shot out as she bent down to the ground to start picking up her papers and stuff from the ground, she needed to go to her Common Room and collapse onto her bed and take a long nap or something before she tried to destroy something. Suddenly Alyssa lifted her pretty face and stared at the boy that had fallen down quietly for a moment. For a moment she wondered if he had ever met a Half-Veela or not before she sighed and stood up a little. "Sorry about that. Be more careful next time though, your lucky you didn't bump into some other Slytherin." Alyssa held a hand out for the boy grab so she could help him up, truly he was lucky because most Slytherins weren't as nice as she was. She knew for a fact that he wasn't in her house or her year so she assumed he was younger and in another House.

Aeon sat up from the grass and rubbed his head, which was throbbing dully from the impact with the ground. "Ow, ow, ow. Stupid gravity." He muttered, shaking his head slightly to try and clear his mind. Classic example of why you should always watch where you're going. He thought with a drawn out sigh, which was abruptly cut short when he actually saw the girl who he'd run into. She was probably one of the prettiest girls he'd ever seen in his entire life. "Wow. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He joked, taking the older girls hand and heaving himself to his feet. He quickly brushed the grass and dirt off his jeans, and started helping to pick up some of the papers which had been blown away. "You shouldn't be the one apologizing, it was completely my fault." He explained, returning a pile of her things. Deo hummed happily near his feet, and the Gryffindor rolled his eyes. "You seem too nice for a Slytherin. What's your name?"

Alyssa was a little confused for a moment when he started to get upset at Gravity for being the reason he was down on the ground but then remembered Gravity was the whole reason anyone landed on the ground in the first place. It was no secret that Alyssa preferred to stay on the Ground whenever possible as well, she was no good in the air and usually ended up hurting someone else after hurting herself on top of it. When the younger boy mentioned or rather asked her if it had hurt when she fell from Heaven, Alyssa stopped in picking up her papers to raise an eyebrow at him. "Wow, I've never heard someone ever use a pick up line at Hogwarts like that before. I'm definitely not from heaven, kid." She commented softly with a small laugh due tot he fact that it was just amusing to hear one especially from someone younger than her. However no matter because in the end Alyssa had Vincent and loved him far more most people would think she's capable of at her age. Tempted as she was to tell the boy that she had a boyfriend she didn't really ant to mention more of her personal life to him. A lot of people asked her weird questions about her personal life at times and she didn't want Vincent's to get invaded either, even if most questions pertained to her being a Veela.

"Well if you say so, but you should never think that all Slytherins are mean. Some of them are really nice. I'm Alyssa Snow...." Alyssa shrugged her name part off, most students in the school easily knew who she was just by her name or even if they mentioned the Glam Squad. A lot of people knew that she was a Half-Veela too, she didn't know how they had found out but they did and sometimes it was annoying to have them always bothering her about it. Sometimes they even asked questions about her twin brother Theodore because he was a male and he was Half-Veela and that was something that people didn't see every day. When the boy helped pick up a few of the papers she smiled again, at least he wasn't a complete jerk to her, most people found any reason they could to be mean to a Slytherin. "Thanks, stupid Homework. I shouldn't have taken so many electives. So um, whats your name? I know your a Gryffindor but other than that...nothing." Alyssa wasn't even one hundred percent sure which year he was in either. She knew that he was younger than her, but how much younger than her was where she got stuck at. Alyssa tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear as she stared at the boy carefully, she had since then finished picking up her papers and was able to return to he full standing height.

Aeon nodded his head slightly as the girl who he now knew to be called Alyssa Snow, introduced herself. Alyssa Snow, I think I've heard of you before. The name sounds familiar, anyway." He said, not exactly sure where he'd heard it from. It didn't seem that important, so he moved on to the next question. I chose every elective, so I know how you feel, except I keep my homework up in my dormitory and do it all there, less of a hazard that way. My names Aeon Summers. Pretty different, I know, but I love being unique. I'm also the Gryffindor Prefect." He said cheerfully, then brushed some hair out of his eyes that had been blown in the way by the wind. "A few of my friends are Slytherins, but I've had more experience with bad ones than good, and Slytherins seem to have a bit of a reputation for being mean or evil."

By this time, the older girl was at her full standing height, but Aeon couldn't help but smile as he noticed he was a good inch or two taller than her. He was quite tall for his age, a fact he loved greatly. It made it a hell of a lot harder to talk down at him and gave him a kind of sense of power. Always a good thing to have, unless it got to your head, which could happen quite easily to Aeon. Him being a Leo seemed to give him good leadership qualities, so he thought he should always be the center of attention. If he wasn't, he drew attention to himself some other way. During a point of time when he'd attended a muggle school, the other kids had called him an attention-seeker over and over again. As was expected, it pissed him off and due to magic being closely tied with emotion, he had to be pulled out. He'd never been as bad as his twin, though, who was like a bomb full of anger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back