OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Veela Hair Core
Xiuying had been taken to Brightstone Village, which she reluctantly agreed to come with. Practically her parents had dragged her out here and she didn't like it one bit. However, she was allowed to bring her football (soccer ball) with her and play with it in the park while her family was out in about in the village, which made her feel like it was a win-win situation. Xiuying walked into the park, her soccer ball in hand, trying to find a free grass area where she could kick her ball around. Once she found a clear spot, she placed her football onto the ground and started gently kicking the ball. She was enjoying kicking the ball when she kicked the ball, she realised that she kicked it too hard this time. The ball made its way into the air and knocking onto someone's head. Xiuying gasped with guilt as she hurriedly made her way to the person she accidentally hit with the ball. "Sorry! Are you okay?" Xiuying apologises to the person. She had felt bad. Maybe she should've listened to her parents and gone with them. This wouldn't happen if she just listened.

Louis was happy to spend most of his time hanging around Brightstone Village these days. His dad wasn't overly concerned where Louis went, and with it being so close to Hogwarts Louis was sure it was the best place to make some friends before school. He'd already met a girl at the Three Broomsticks who he thought could be his friend, but Louis could always use more friends. The boy had been wandering around the village for a while before heading to the park. He was starting to get a bit hungry so it had been tempting to go to the three broomsticks again, but Louis had forgotten to bring any money. Louis was wandering around the park and looking for something to do, when he was suddenly hit in the head with a ball. "Ow, hey!" He said, rubbing his head. But the girl who had clearly kicked the ball immediately apologized, and Louis rubbed his head a bit before smiling at her. "That was a pretty impressive kick." He told her. his French accent obvious as he spoke. "You play football?" Louis had always enjoyed football as a sport back in France.

Xiuying properly looked at the person she hit. She had noticed it was a boy about her age and had heard a strange accent that she had never really heard before. The girl blushed from embarrassment when the boy had mentioned about her kick. "Oh, uh thanks. I don't think it was that impressive" Xiuying chuckles a bit. Xiuying didn't think it was that impressive, especially since she hit the boy's head. "Is your head okay though? I'm sorry again" Xiuying asked the boy concerned and apologetically. She had always enjoyed doing sport, that she would often get carried away. The girl looked at her football before looking at the boy again when he had asked about playing the sport. "Oh yeah, a lot of the time, do you play?" Xiuying says with a small smile. She had been seen at home kicking her football around or doing some other sport at home.

Louis laughed and rubbed his head. "It felt impressive." He joked. "But my head is fine, I've had worse." He said with a slight smile. "Do you live around here?" He asked the girl, knowing a lot of wizarding children probably lived near Brightstone and Hogwarts, which would be pretty cool. Louis wondered how hard it would be to sneak into the castle from here, as it was clearly nearby. Louis grinned when the girl confirmed she played a lot, nodding in agreement. "Me too. Want to play together?" He asked her eagerly. "I'm Louis, by the way." He said with a grin. "Just moved here from France."

The young girl had still felt a little guilty, even though he had said that he was fine. Xiuying shook her head. "Nah, I don't. I live In Australia" Xiuying says with a giggle and a shrug. She hadn't really spent much time in New Zealand until quite recently, so it had been an interesting experience so far. Though, the young girl had questioned sometimes if there were people who lived outside of New Zealand that went to Hogwarts New Zealand. Xiuying's eyes sparkle with joy when the boy had asked her if she wanted to play. "Sure!" Xiuying says with an eager nod. The girl kicks the ball that was near her feet towards the boy. "I'm Xiuying," Xiuying says in return when the boy, Louis, had introduced himself. "Woah! What's France like?" Xiuying asks with curiosity when Louis had mentioned he was from France. She had read bits and pieces of France and had thought that it was a lovely place.

Louis nodded as the girl said she was from Australia, though to him people from New Zealand and people from Australia sounded pretty similar. "Cool." He said, grinning when the girl kicked the ball back. He showed off a bit, kicking the ball up before kicking it back at her. He laughed at her question. "I don't know, French?" He asked with a laugh. "It's not easy to describe. I suppose it is similar to here but the people speak French." He said with a shrug. "And the seasons are different, that is weird."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back