OOC First Name
Sophia
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Chelle almost never spent time with peers or anyone at the Friday evening, this wasn't the except evening. She was simply cleaning her fridge and what she didn't know was that her step dad invited Melia to Chelles apartament so she was simply in her pajama shorts and big shirt, and with messy bun. So when she heard someone knocking on the door, she frowned and anyways went to open the door. "Melia? What are you doing here?" Michelle moved out of he way to let Melia in.

@Melia Romanov

"Sorry, for disturb. But your uncle asked me to came and i not sure why i need be here." Melia was still upset becouse she don't get a job in Auror and that make her heart in a little pain but she can always try later again? Melia hoped that Michelle don't be mad about that she came.

"Uncle?" Michelle reasked with frustration and then understood what Melia meant. "Oh no, he is my step father, but come in. You're not disturbing me," she was, but it wasn't something Chelle would admit, cause it just would be rude. "Tell me, how is it going? How are you?" Michelle also pointed to her couch as an invitation to sit. "I hope there won't be any problems that I will fastly finish cleaning my fridge, while I can." she was a total clean freak, she just couldn't stand that fridgeh hadn't been cleaned for a month.

She was glad that she didn't disturb her and that was a little relief of her sholders. "Well not sure! I'm a little upset about my Auror job, i don't get it but now i'm fine and how are you and your job Minestry?" Melia hoped that she won't talked to much becouse she din't know if she with Michelle was close but not so close. "I don't mind. Do you know where he is?" She asked with warm smile and hoped he is home.

Michelle nodded and smiled. "I'm sorry, but it is not the last try, try again, when you feel ready for it. Yeah, I'm okay and I'm Obliviator in Ministry, I guess it is easier to say. But my work is okay too, still in the same place, I love it. It's better than working as an assistant for publician editor." Chelle said and moved back to her fridge and started to clean it again. "He is at my dad now. He will probably come back at morning," they had a disagreement, but he still came over, even if he lived at Chelle. "Do you want tea?" she looked back at Melia.

"I will try but i heard that job is so stressfull and mayby better work aunt bank. Thanks i feel bad. And i'm intern" It was a weird from her say that and it's hurt but she liked be a intern. It was hard but mayby later she will be bank worker to if she proved herself to aunt dad. She take deep breath and now we needed only wait when he came and she hoped not to long . "I only drink a lemon tea. Do you have?" She asked.

"Work at bank.. It's not bad too, a lot of perspectives." Surely Michelle didn't care if Melia liked the job or not, she was more invested in future perspectives and chances. Work at bank totally had a lot of them. "Offensive.. I am brit after all," It wasn't typical to hear a joke from Evans, but she joked anyways and put on the kettle. "How much sugar?" she turned around with a pack of sugar in her hand.

She was right and there was lot of expierence get in the bank. She needed a better cv. ''Two please.'' She hoped her oncle came so soon and it was late evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back