Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie had been having a rough time. He'd basically been operating on auto-pilot. Nate's jealousy of Weston and the subsequent break up had been so unexpected, and had hurt Jordie so badly. He'd been trying to hide it, keep it under wraps. Since then, nothing had really brought him out of his funk, or given him much joy.

He was shocked then, and surprisingly excited, when he found out that Ares had transferred to the school. Jordie rushed down to meet his friend at the pitch, caught up in the thrill and the shock of having a new friend. Jordie absolutely meant to take Ares under his wing and take good care of him. Part of him already knew Amelie would kill him if anything bad happened to Ares. Jordie was waiting somewhat patiently at the pitch, his hands in his pockets and rocking on his feet as he waited for the newly appointed Slytherin to arrive.

Ares felt so good to be out of Beauxbatons and in a place where he could finally feel comfortable. The castle was a little different, probably a little less fancy, but Ares liked it that way. He wasn't too familiar with it yet however, but knew that his new friend Jordie would be able to help him. He was so thankful for Amelie and was happy that she had let them meet, especially since Ares had transferred now and would really appreciate the help getting familiar with the castle. The teen quickly made his way to the Quidditch Pitch where he had asked Jordie to meet him. The pitch was probably the easiest place to find, and Ares was happy about that. He brought his broom along with him, keen to play a game with his new friend. When he saw Jordie already on the pitch, he beamed. "Hey, Jordie!" he exclaimed, waving at him as he made his way closer. When he made it to him, he smiled. "I brought my broom. Wanna get into the air?"

Jordie lit up as he spotted the other boy hurrying up. "Ares!" Jordie waved happily. He smiled as he saw the boy with his broom. That made sense. "Yeah, sure! Just let me grab mine," he held out his hand, summoning his own. He usually left it in the Quidditch shed so he could grab it when he needed to practice. Once he had it, he turned back to his new friend with a smile. "Are you ready?" He asked, ready to take off into the air.

Ares waited for Jordie to grab his broom, eager to get up into the air. When he asked if he was ready, Ares nodded before mounting his broom and kicking off. "Can you believe I'm finally here?" Ares said as he looked around at the Quidditch pitch from the air. He looped around on his broom, just happy to be at Hogwarts where it felt so familiar but so different at the same time. "How was your break? Did you get up to much?" Ares never usually cared about the lives of other people, but he liked Jordie, and especially liked that he also liked Quidditch. "Did you wanna practice shots or something? I'm no keeper, but I can try for you if you'd like?"

Jordie chuckled, following Ares into the air. "I was surprised!" He laughed. "But I'm glad. It's nice to have you here." He smiled at the boy. He stopped as Ares asked about his break. He looked away, remembering his run in with Weston. Jordie felt a little better after that, but he was still sore. "My break was good, I got to meet you, didn't I?" He asked after a moment, looking back to Ares with a sly smile. "Come on, let's see how good of a keeper you are!" Jordie shot away, summoning the football he liked to practice with.

Ares had thought his transfer would be a surprise to his new friend. After all, it was a surprise to himself when his parents even told him that they were okay with it. The teen smiled as Jordie said he was glad to have him there. It made Hogwarts feel even more welcoming. "Well, that's true. I'm pretty great, aren't I?" Ares replied sarcastically with a smirk. As Jordie shot into the air, Ares quickly followed after him, positioning himself at the hoops. "Hey, why do you prefer to practice with a football?" he asked curiously, gesturing to the ball in the boy's hands. "Wouldn't a quaffle be more... real?"

Jordie laughed at Ares complimented himself. "You are the best," he winked playfully in return, tossing the ball between his hands. He paused at Ares' question. "I don't know, I never actually thought about it." He laughed, flying up and throwing the ball to Ares. "My older siblings always just did it this way, I never really questioned it." He shrugged.

Ares couldn't help but feel rather confident when Jordie said he was the best. Damn right he thought, knowing he was going to smash it in the Quidditch Team that year. He listened as Jordie responded to his question. He caught the ball in his hands, inspecting it a little before throwing it back. "I mean it's not too different, so I guess it's okay." he said, happy to negotiate for his new friend. He would have preferred a quaffle, but as long as he was practicing with Jordie then it didn't matter. "How was your break? Did you meet any other people as great as myself?"

Jordie swooped down, catching the ball that Ares threw back. He hovered a moment, running his hand through his hair. "Now, who could be as great as you?" He teased, winking before trying a trick shot in an attempt to make it past Ares. He laughed as he straightened out again. "I mean, I already knew Amelie." He joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back