OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
This was the last thing Alessio expected to be called in here for. It was coming from Leo, of all people and he wanted to talk to him about romance? What could possibly have happened that the gryffindor needed to tell him something? He was growing more curious by the second. "So wait...what you're saying is...you have a crush on some girl?" Al wasn't going to lie, it was quite the shock. Leo had never cared for relationships or anything of the sort before, he doubted his little brother even thought about it yesterday. Alessio truly was astounded and that he couldn't deny. "I'm sorry," he said, chuckling, his cheeks heating up from embrassament that he was laughing at Leo's very serious and urgent problem. Why was it such a big deal? It was adorable and all, but crushes came and went. The fourth year stayed quiet after that as he listened to his brother's words, as they finished setting up what they were initially in the abandoned classroom for.

Firmiana had just gone from the library to borrow some books she needed for a homework and was walking back to the Slytherin common room. Only two more weeks and she'll be home with her family. It was a first to spend time with her real mum, thankfully, her stepdad and half sister are very nice to her. Firmiana hugged the one thick book she borrowed as the red haired Slytherin journey down to the second floor when she passed by the abandon classroom and heard a faint laugh. Mia stopped dead on her tracks. The Slytherin knows that there are ghost around the castle but hasn't encounter one yet. She looked around the corridor and it was silent. Then she heard a familiar voice spoke, it was a little faint to hear but she knows that voice. Firmiana step back up to the abandon classroom, a crack on the door can see that there's two people. She smiled to see that Al was the one speaking and knocked on the door. Mia, weird as always, stuck her head on the crack of the door. "I'm sorry if I'm being nosy, I just got curious if it was a ghost." Mia explained. She had not seen Al for a long time, it's not that she's ignoring him but she had been busy with her family and school stuff. After revealing herself, Mia came inside the room and closed the door. "Where have you been, Al? I hope you're not getting into trouble?" The Slytherin asked. Of course she acknowledge the other boy in the room with a wave.

Leo felt flustered for the first time ever in his life that he liked someone, and couldn't blame Alessio for laughing at him once he told him. It was exactly why he didn't want to tell his other siblings, they'd laugh even harder, with their best intentions. Still, the gryffindor rolled his eyes playfully and punched his older brother on the shoulder. "Hey it's not funny," the third year tried to tell him off sternly. Of course that never worked, Leo was far too much of a prankster to be taken seriously apparently. Especially when it came to his family. "Besides I am pretty sure you like someone too, am I right or am I-" he stopped abruptly as a girl who seemed to know Al popped her head in the class. Leo turned to his brother and smirked, waving to the girl in return. "Hey...you're Firmiana right? I think we have a few classes together, I'm Leo, Al's brother," he grinned at her because he just had a thought. "Al. You never told me you made a new girl friend." Leo turned to the girl and winked to let her know he was teasing.​

She was surprised when the other boy knew her and that he's Al's brother too. All the time other people ignore her for her weird happy demeanor and that's just fine with her but since meeting Al, she's easing little by little to just being happy. Mia doesn't want to embarrassed her friend. The Slytherin had seen the boy though, her first impression with Leo is that he's a player, a prankster. "Yes, that's right, you can call me Mia. I'm sorry I never talked to you." If she did, she would have known he's Al's brother. It was odd that Mia finds Al more attractive than Leo even though she knows he's more of a chick magnet than Al. The red hair Slytherin's cheeks turned hot when Leo mentioned her as his brother's new girl friend but in a teasing kind of way but still it was embarrassing to get partnered to a shy, sweet and kind person like Al. Whilst she's the weird, flower crown enthusiast Slytherin.

Mia walked closer to the two brothers and took a sit on top of an old work table. Letting her borrowed book lay on top beside her. "Why, Leo? Is it odd for your brother to have one? I mean boys can't always have guy friends." She reasoned out with a smile. It was also a way to defend Al. "So, what are you two talking about when I came by if you don't mind me asking? It seems funny because I heard Al laughing." It can't be a serious talk Mia thought to herself but she'll drop the subject if they don't want to tell her.

Alessio stopped himself short when he saw Mia enter the classroom, and immediately smiled at her. "Hello," he greeted her. Then he ruffled Leo's hair. "Oh don't worry about him, he's too cheerful for his own good sometimes," he let out a laugh because it was easy hanging around his little brother. He was always fun. The hufflepuff visibly flushed at his brother's words, for one he wasn't with Mia and secondly it was normal to have friends who were girls, just like it was okay for girls to have male friends. "How you doing?" He smiled again at her, happy she joined the two brothers because he missed seeing his one true friend. He stayed quiet at her question, clearing his throat awkwardly and going back to being flustered. He somehow couldn't get Leo's words out of his head, about how he liked someone and he was unfortunately right. "Erm...n-nothing..." His stammering, of course, was not convincing. And his suspicions of his brother filling the blanks for him were confirmed as he mentally facepalmed. No, Leo. Just no. Way to make things awkward.

Leo rolled his eyes playfully at Alessio, he was honestly the best brother in the world - besides the fact that he didn't have any other brothers - and grinned at his cheeks turning red. He was blushing. Aww. Leo turned to the girl and shrugged, an easy smile forming on his lips. "No worries Mia, I just tend to remember people's names. I am a people person," he gestured to himself as he explained, not thinking much of it. He frowned, before raising an eyebrow at Mia. "I mean, it's not weird, because I have a girl best friend. I just prefer teasing my brother in front of his friends." There wasn't any harm with that, Leo would never do it if it hurt Al. Leo couldn't help himself when he kindly let Alessio answer her question but was unable to. The Gryffindor loved talking. "We were, well...talking about crushes and stuff," Leo didn't know how else to put it and without realising as he spoke it was him whose cheeks turned a tinge of red. What was up with him today?​

The third year had begun without a hitch and Daisy was thoroughly enjoying herself. The Gryffindor still found herself being impressed with Hogwarts everyday, and was loving learning the new magic. She often wished she could show her parents what she learned at school but knew that she had to wait until she was of age to perform magic at home. It hardly seemed fair, and Daisy often thought of just doing one or two spells, but didn't want to risk getting expelled. That would be the worst, then she'd never be able to perform magic again!
The Third Year hitched her backpack further up her shoulder and continued to walk along the Second Floor Corridor before hearing a familiar voice. She grinned, even though they shared the same house and year, Daisy felt like she didn't see her best friend often enough. She poked her head into the Abandoned Classroom, and sure enough, there was Leo. "Leo! And - friends!" Daisy exclaimed, moving into the classroom. Of course, Daisy knew of Firmiana, it was hard to not at least know the other students in the same year, but they weren't really on first name bases, and she wasn't sure who the other person was. Daisy walked up to Leo and threw her arm around his shoulder. "What's cookin' good lookin'?"

Firmiana's gaze set upon Al after Leo's comment about teasing Al. "I'm doing good, studying most of the time. That's why I kind of got excited when I saw you here." She answered. Mia could have spend time with Dan but he got some friends of his own and they barely see each other in the common room. Al, being in another house, was hard as well and she couldn't possibly bother him. Frowning with a faint smile on her lips, Mia was now curious as to what the brothers were talking about early. Her friend wasn't really that good in lying but of course, Leo answered her question confidently. The Slytherin giggled, talking about crushes in the abandon classroom of all rooms in the castle. Mia looked from Al to Leo and back to Al, "There's nothing wrong with crushes and love life stories. I have a crush on someone too." She shrugged the topic, Mia could tell them who he was just by appearance but that will be obvious. She was about to tell them anyways when someone popup into the classroom. Mia had to turn half way to see who it was as her back was on the door. Daisy Parker was in her year, she's lovely as well. "Hi!" Mia greeted her and waved a little. The red hair Slytherin almost took notice of how Leo and Daisy were very close. Firmiana was only close to one person in the castle and that's Al, they had shared their life story to each other and that led to another. Mia thinks having one very close friend is like having a brother or a sister but what her heart thinks is different. Firmiana got up from the table she was sitting on and went beside Alessio. "There's something between those two." Mia whispered to him. Although it was only a hunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back