Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
gay
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Hornbeam Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Nolan had been in an unpleasant mood ever since he got back to Hogwarts. He tried his best to be his usual self. Trying to at least play the guitar like he always did to try and get his feelings out. But that didn't work either. He was a bit mopey. He was grateful for his sister's support though. He appreciated how much Molly did for him. The Hufflepuff boy sat on one of the couches in the student lounge, his guitar case discarded nearby and Gumdrop, his sister cat, on his lap. He was hoping to try and play the guitar. But so far, there was no luck of that. Instead, he was enjoying the company of his sister's cat. She seemed to be calming him down a little.

Louis had been looking for René to ask him about the Hufflepuff Quidditch practice schedule, but forgot all about René the moment he stepped into the Student Lounge and saw Nolan sitting with a guitar and a cat on his lap. It was a very adorable sight, and Louis didn't hesitate before approaching. "I should take a picture of this and let you sign it." Louis said as he dropped into a chair opposite of Nolan. "When you're famous it's going to be worth hundreds of galleons." He added with a grin. "Is that your cat? Cute." He added, making sure to look at Nolan instead of the cat as he said the last word.

Nolan broke out of his thoughts when he heard a voice. "I'm sorry what?" Nolan asked with a small frown until he looked up to see who it was, as he started to register what was just being said. Though as he registered what Louis had said to him, he blushed a little. "How'd you like me to pose?" Nolan said with a chuckle, as he tried to do a couple of poses, a few of them being a bit silly. He shook his head a little at the question. "Nah, Molly's cat. Very cute." Nolan says with a small smile, as he looked back at Louis.

Louis grinned as he saw Nolan blushed, assuming he had understood what Louis had said was a compliment. He really did make a nice picture like this, and Louis did wish he could save it somehow. "No posing, you already looked perfect." He said with a grin, meeting his eyes for a moment. He glanced down at the cat then, smiling a bit. "Ah, your sister's." He said, nodding. Then he looked back at Nolan with a smile. "How was your break?"

Nolan blushed a little more, his cheeks a little pinker when Louis mentioned that he didn't need to pose because he had already looked perfect. He didn't know it was this easy to get him to blush. The Hufflepuff frowned for a split second at the next question but quickly smiled, hoping that Louis didn't see his frown. "My break was good. Nothing special" Nolan says explained a little, trying his best to lie about it, he then looked down at Gumdrop and petted her a little before looking back up at Louis. "Enough about me. How was your break? Get up to anything interesting at all?"

Louis nodded as Nolan said his break was fine, nothing special. His was much the same, though he bragged a lot about going to France. It had actually been rather boring. Strangely, he felt like he could be honest about it with Nolan. "Not... really." He admitted reluctantly. "We went to stay with my aunt in France, but it wasn't that exciting." He said, rubbing his neck. "I'm glad to be back at Hogwarts, honestly. You?"

Nolan perked up a little when Louis mentioned his break. Even though France seemed like a nice place to go to, he sorta understood in a way. "I see... I guess when you go to a place often, it sometimes can get boring. Do you go to France often?" Nolan said with a slight nod and shrug. Nolan moved to Auckland from Ireland when he was a little younger and even though he hadn't visited Ireland in so long, he understood about places being a bit boring. He had lived in Auckland for a bit now, and found that Auckland was starting to get a bit boring.

Nolan nodded his head quickly. "Oh yeah, definitely happy to be back. Better than being stuck at home" Nolan says with a small smile. He much preferred to be at Hogwarts than at home right now. "You got any sort of plans for Hogwarts this year at all?"

Louis shrugged a bit at Nolan's question. He could brag and pretend to be more interesting than he was, but he still felt the urge to be honest. "I grew up in France for most of my life." He admitted. "We moved to New Zealand a bit before first year." He shrugged again to show him it didn't matter. Louis had been a bit sad at the time, but he was over it now. He smiled as Nolan seemed to agree with him. At his question, Louis grinned. "Becoming a star Quidditch player and generally beloved." He said, stretching his arms above his head. "Nothing big." He joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back