Kris
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Pink Rose for @Giulia Alcott

The four floor was crowded but it was also an excellent to catch all sorts of students for today. Salem had never actually spent much time with Giulia but she knew her face and she was curious what Louis' sister might be like. "Giulia! Bonjour!" Salem called out when she spotted the Ravenclaw, flagging her down as she shuffled past a gaggle of other students. "Delivery for you," she announced brightly.

Giulia had been on edge all day. Sending a pink rose to Akihiro had been a terrible idea, she knew it. Sure, they had been on... dates? But she couldn't be too forward, not to someone as cool as him. He would realise he was too good to keep spending time with her. Her worries were interrupted by the sound of her own name. She jumped upright, struggling to pull her thoughts together. "Yes, that's me!" She answered in French instinctively.

Salem had been excited to talk to Louis sister and maybe even try out a little French, though she realized quickly she had no real idea what Giulia was saying once she got past "Oui", even despite having spent most of the holiday break bothering Louis to teach her a few phrases. At least it meant she had the right person. Probably. "Oh uh. Sorry I don't speak any French. Though I think Louis taught me some of the bad words," she admitted with a laugh. "But I do have a rose for you! Wait, what's the French word for rose?" She asked, digging around until she'd found Giulia's pink rose and its note and passed it over.

Giulia, You always bring a smile to my face. It's an absolute pleasure getting to know you. Would you do me the honor of accompanying me to the Valentines dance? ~Akihiro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back