OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
After a full night of dancing, kissing, and just having a good time, Allison was in a wonderful mood. She might have question being out this late, if she wasn't in the company of a prefect. She giggled, running along easily, her hand in Thomas' as they ran out to the cliffs. She let out a breathless laugh as they reached the cliffs, doing a little twirl and coming to a standstill near the edge. She brushed her hair back, shutting her eyes and tilting her face towards the heavens. She sighed softly, enjoying the breeze in her hair. "Tonight has been wonderful," she murmured, just letting the night air wash over her.

The night was dancing and full of kisses, and the whole evening was exciting. Thomas was in a good mood. He followed the girl, holding her hand tightly. Until they ran to the cliffs, he stopped to catch his breath and inhaled the cool air into his lungs. "It is true, yes. Do not you cold?" he asked, turning his head toward the girl. Thomas was ready to give Allison jacket just so she wouldn't have a cold.

Allison looked over as Thomas spoke. As if he had called her attention to it, she shivered in the breeze. "Alright, it's a little cold," she told him, wrapping her arms around herself and looking back over the cliffs. "The view out here is always beautiful. Especially so at night," she smiled softly.

Thomas long thinking took off his jacket and put Allison on the shoulders. "Now you will be warmer." he said, then took her hand in his hand. "It is. Especially when this beauty can enjoy together with you." He smiled. Then they looked at the sky, where they could already see the stars. "Have you ever seen the falling stars?"

Allison smiled warmly, holding his jacket a little closer with one hand. She laced their fingers together, resting her head on his shoulder. "I haven't. If I see one tonight, I know what I'll wish for," she smiled, squeezing his hand gently in hers.

Thomas smiled warmly as he could now rest assured that Allison would not be cold. He closed his eyes for a moment, then inhaled the cool air into his lungs. ''I used to do it often, but now I haven't done it in a long time. What would you want if there was no secret?'' He asked. ''If you don't want to, you can tell me. My mother once said that her wishes should not be revealed, because they may not come true.'' Thomas looked at Allison, then leaned over and kissed her. Then she broke away from her lips as she noticed a star falling on the corner of her eye. "Here's one falling," he pointed with his hand at the falling star.

Allison giggled softly, kissing him back a moment before he pointed out the falling star. She shut her eyes and quickly made her wish. She peeked back up at him with a coy smile. "Well, we could test that theory." She had never been especially shy. Nervous, sure, but she had always prided herself on being the bold twin. "I wished that you would hurry up and ask me out already," She teased him playfully, knocking her hip lightly against his. "So if you ask me, my wish comes true. If you don't, then telling you corrupted my wish," Allison laughed, pleased with her logic.

Thomas smiled as he kissed, looking at the falling star. However, this time they didn't want anything because its star was meant for Allison. He stared at the sky for the bright moon. He turned away when the girl looked at him again. ''If you want to test this theory, we have to stay here all night. Are you ready for it?'' He liked to challenge others. That was one plus in his character. ''Challenge you? Are you sure about that? '' He squinted, then grabbed the girl by the waist. ''Maybe one wish, maybe the same. I want to give you something.'' He said with a smile, then his pants pocket took out his favorite guitar pick and handed it to Allison.

Allison laughed lightly. "Oh? Mr. Prefect is suggesting we stay out past curfew? I thought that was against the rules," She teased, holding his jacket tighter around herself. She looked down, surprised when he held his hand out. She looked down, blinking at the necklace he held out. "Oh, wow. That's so pretty," she murmured. She looked up at him, smiling. "Will you help me put it on?" She asked, turning away from him and holding up her hair.

Thomas remained very serious for a moment. ''I recommend it for a short while, but we can stay a few minutes before the out curfew. However, when the time comes to go back I will carry it if necessary. It's against the law,'' he whispered in her ear. He was waiting for her reaction to the necklace, when Allison asked for it to be worn, then he smiled. ''Yes of course. I have already asked, but ask again. Zoe, will you become my girlfriend? he asked when he put on her necklace. It looked beautiful on her delicate neck. "Do you know what it is?" He touched her necklace, her fingertips touching her skin.

Allison laughed lightly as he said he would carry her. "Is that a threat, or a promise?" She gave him a coy grin. Once the necklace was on, she brought up her fingers to rest gently on the cool necklace. She reached for his hand, smiling shyly. "I mean, don't you think that's an obvious answer?" She teased him gently, stepping closer. "Yes, of course I want to," She blushed, idly turning the pick between her fingers. "This is a guitar pick, isn't it?" She asked.

Thomas laughed with Allison because he wasn't kidding at all and was ready to do so. "It's a promise." He smiled, stroking her neck again. Allison's fingers grabbed his hand. ''What do you mean by the obvious answer?'' He asked, grabbing him around his waist and pulling him closer. He smiled at her answer. ''Yes, it's guitar picks. My favorite picks want it to be with you.'' He replied. ''Do you want to stay looking at the stars? Or let's go to the castle. I think there will be no one in the common room anymore.''

Allison giggled lightly, laying her head on his shoulder and shutting her eyes. "We should probably head back. Are you going to carry me back to the castle?" She teased, her eyes sparkling as she looked up at him. Her boyfriend. The thought was still strange to her, but it was one she enjoyed. She reached up and pressed a kiss to his jaw.

Thomas sighed quietly because he didn't want to go to the castle yet, but he had to. "Yes, we should go back. I'll take it, of course. Carry you on our hands or climb on my back?" he asked girlfriend. In a quick step they will be on time to the castle. There will still be time to spend in the common room.

Allison was reluctant to go, but she didn't want to fight over it. She laughed at his question and shook her head, grinning lightly. "I am not riding on your back in this dress," she told him, one hand on her hip. "Think you're strong enough to carry me in your arms, Gryffindor?" she teased, winking playfully.

Thomas knew longer they couldn't stay out, so they just had to go inside whether they wanted to or not. He smiled at her. "Okay, then all you have to do is carry it on your hands." He said, then put his hand on her waist. "Come here!" He called so she could take her by the hand and go to the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back