Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Branson❤️
Wand
Curly, 9", Acacia, Essence of Belladonna, Unyielding
Blair had to admit that since she had moved in with Stefan, she had thought about maybe asking him more about his own childhood, about the place where he came from and so on. With her mom, she thought she knew everything about her, until she actually started to find out the truth. Blair had hated Stefan for her whole life while absolutely adoring Natasha and now she was hating Natasha and just still getting used to Stefan but having to admit she just hoped that she didn't have to go through all that she went through with her parents all over again. She hated that they had their old problems and she was just in the middle of it and after all, she was the one that had to suffer from that. And now, well, the suffers had pretty much stopped even if sometimes she felt like what if Stefan still saw Natasha in her? Blair had grown to a thought that she would never want to be compared to her parents, they weren't as perfect as kid would like their parents to be. They were just a human, they had their pros and cons, and even if Blair did have a lot inherited from them, she wanted to be better than both of them together.

Yet, since now she was living with Stefan, after all that time since they were living together, the newest to the Bianchi family, had finally asked her dad to tell more about his past and when she asked that, she was more expecting like a monologue but instead, they were in Italy, Rome. Blair had a full chance to see where Stefan came from and even more, she had a chance to see where her roots came from, even if it felt a bit odd that visually she suited way more in Italy instead of Russia. Her skin color, all of her appearance just felt perfectly in place there, even she felt a bit too much in place as she would like to. "Stefan! I'm ready, let's go!" Blair had dressed up perfectly for a warm summer evening, she wore straight leg brown pants and a white long sleeved top, she was more going for a pretty and comfortable look and she just really hoped that Stefan was gonna dress up as a decent human being instead of wearing a formal outfit for a walk with his daughter.

Stefan always worried about Blair. He wanted to be there for his daughter, to provide for her like he had for Valerius. He just didn't know what she wanted, or what she needed. Still, he tried. Blair was a confident, beautiful young woman. When she asked him about his heritage, he took her and Valerius to Rome. His son had been here before, many times, and had chosen to stay in his room reading.

He was pleased when Blair agreed to a walk about the city. It was a beautiful place, really. He changed into a casual pair of dark brown slacks, comfortable walking shoes, and a dark blue polo shirt. He had just walked into the room when Blair called for him. He chuckled. "So impatient." He offered his elbow out to her. "Shall we?"

Blair looked at him with her common 'seriously?' glance. "Looking like you got there from some journal, a walking model," she teased him a bit, knowing that she had never really complimented him or more specifically his appearance. When he offered her an elbow, she wasn't sure whether to accept it or not, she didn't exactly enjoy that but still accepted it, if they were going out, there was no chance that Blair would really show that they weren't really close. First, Stefan was a public face and Blair wasn't going to make it tremble, second, Blair just hated bringing anything out of the house. "Let's go. Also, can you tell me how you got to New Zealand from Italy?" she was genuinely curious about it because well, for Blair, Italy seemed more majestic and historically rich country, more suitable to Stefan and Blair just wanted to how did that happen.

Stefan chuckled. "Appearance is vital, Blaire. You never know who is watching." He replied easily. He lead her easily, walking her down the old stone streets. "I won a scholarship," He explained. "Of all my options, New Zealand was the best." He replied easily. "And I wished for a fresh start." He smiled softly at Blair. "I'm sure you've known that feeling, wishing to start over," He spoke gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back