Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Vine wood, dragon heartstring, 10¾
For Maiya.

Shortly before school, Sofia and her father went on a trip to Greece. They needed time to be like a daughter and a father. Since Sofia's parents had divorced, they rarely met. Therefore, the trip came just in time. The first two days she spent with her father spent time exploring the most beautiful part of Greece. Here Sofia saw places that could definitely be painted.

On the third day, one of them Sofia decided to go. He told his father he would go to draw and in a few hours he would be back. She went to Santorini in the beginning. It was one of the most beautiful places she could see. Sitting on a stone staircase, Sofia opened a drawing block on sketches of swimming on a black volcanic sand beach. When she sank into the magic of drawing, she didn't notice anything around.

Thomas had longed for a single mother in Greece, but there would be no new beautiful Santorini island to live with with his mom and dad. He was happy to be home again, not just for mom but for pastry. Later, when they are created with their parents, not only in succession, but after they are considered possible, but when they are considered important in the blue waters of Santorini.

The day was pleasantly warm and the sun warmly warmed their backs. He did not think long and decided to approach the girl and greet her. '' Hey, are you here in first time?'' He says to the girl with a smile and mayby she need company to look here around. ''You very beautifully draw.'' Thomas says to her a small compliment and he will be soon going to the beach and walk around. He always like do that a think and that always him like feals a little more better and place were can to think.

Last edited:
Sofia hadn't lifted her eyes from the first moments of the drawing, but then had to lift to see an edge of the island that didn't make any sense. Then she heard the boy's voice. She looked at her. 'Yes, for the first time here. And you? ' she asked looking at the guy from the bottom up. 'Thanks.' this was not her best drawing, but it was nice that others appreciated it.

'My name is Sofia. And you? ' girl presented itself when stood up and shut the unit closed, congestion and pencil behind the ear, then reached out a hand towards the boy.

He had already thought that the girl was here for the first time. He had never seen she here before. '' No, i lived here all the time. Maybe you want to make a company for you and show you around?'' As a true Greek, he felt confident about himself, and he decided not to take a chance and make it happen. If he refuses, he will neglect it and move on.

''Nice to meet you Sofia, my name is Thomas!'' The boy orders a hand for the girl and squeezes it. His handshake was firm, but it was very strong, but only after her hand was left open.

'You have managed to live in this beautiful place. Yes, of course she would. ' she said, smiling at the guy. Because he knew many more places that Sofia could capture by drawing them.

'Nice to meet you, Thomas.' Sofia squeezed her hand even though her boyfriend's hand was strong. She looked again at the island she had drawn a moment ago. 'Let's go?' the girl asked then was ready to go with the guy and see another interesting place

''Yes, i live all time in here Greece. Greece is my home. I live her with my mom and dad!'' He answered to her with a warm smile. Thomas wondered where he could take her to beautiful places for the first time. One could climb up the donkey and go down the hill to the very bottom. At least he would have done so by going to the beach.

''Where do you want to go? I had the first idea to go to the beach, any other idea?'' Thomas asked the girl. Right now he was a little time to do something what ever he wants to do. Then later he will be going back to home and help mom to cook.

'I came here with my father. You are lucky to be living here. ' She refused and smiled another lovely smile. Now Sofia was waiting where she would be taken to some of the most beautiful places she could capture by drawing them.

'Going to the beach.' Sofia agreed to go to the beach at first, because she will be able to soak her feet in the water and soak in the water.[/I][/I]

'' What are your first impressions of Santorini? '' He wanted to know about the girl's thoughts on this beautiful land. The fact that he was fortunate enough to live here was true and he smiled at the lady.

''Then we'll have to get the donkey back to go to the beach. Getting down the hill is not that easy.'' He smiled and was ready to put the girl on the back of the donkey to make the beach fun.

'The most beautiful place I have ever seen.' she admitted because she was really fascinated by this place. The guy was really lucky to live here.
'Here I saw a donkey. Down there. ' Sofia pointed out where she saw the men standing up the donkeys. 'It might sound strange. Are you a muggle or a wizard? ' she asked as she slowly started to move forward.

''I'm happy to hear that!'' Thomas smiled at the beautiful girl and looked to the girl. ''Then let go, if you not scared going with a donkey!'' He hoped the girl would pull a little on the tooth to look at her a little differently. ''Are you always asking the boys, are you a muggle or a wizard?'' Thomas was still interested in this question, and even if he was a boob, he would still like to know how she would explain it.

Sofia never lied to someone she liked. She also smiled at the guy, which caused great curiosity. 'why should I be scared of a donkey? From such a nice creature. ' she laughed, though she was afraid of donkeys in her childhood, that when she saw Sofia, she started to cry when she saw her. 'No, not always. Only my inner foreboding says you are not a muggle.' she refused because maybe Sofia was wrong.

''Then let's go!'' The redhead started to walk and decided that she wouldn't stay in one place for long.When he reached the donkeys, he climbed on his back. Already the girl will learn how to climb up the donkey herself.''Mhm, Yes and im from Ravenclaw house.'' He said to the girl.

She nodded and followed the guy as they reached Sofia for a long time did not climb up the donkey's back. Because it was the same horse only smaller. 'You will probably learn of Scotland at Hogwarts?' , she asked, because New Zealand had not seen the boy at Hogwarts school and the Ravenclaw house.

''Yes, and where you learning?'' Thomas asked to her continued down the mountain to the ocean side. The weather was pleasantly sunny and Thomas had no more questions for her. All it took was for them to reach the beach soon.

'I'm studying in New Zealand's Hogwarts and I'm in Ravenclaw House.'Soon they will reach the beach. 'You won't mind if I paint you?' Sofia asked the guy when he grabbed the sketch map.

"Cool" He says with a smile to hear. "I will say no about painting me. Becouse you will se me mayby next year New Zealand's Hogwarts" He hoped the girl would be angry to him, becouse Thomas never liked painting him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back