OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
Jake waited for Kat in the northern towers. He had a telescope, big enough for him to carry and set it up for him to stare at the stars while he waited. He actually had this for Kat, Jake didn't think their time at Hawaii had been enough for the both of them. He had been thinking about her since he arrived here. Maybe far to much if you look at it in his perspective. Could it be that he was falling for the blue eyes beauty? Maybe, Jake didn't know for sure. Maybe tonight, instead of a kiss he would get something more. The boy waited while the stars gleam, this sort of stuff always had him in a calm mood. Something about it was rubbed off when he went to Orion academy. Tonight he was gonna share something he like with someone possibly special.

Katheryn Kingsley had been surprised when she ran into Jacob Hollawarth at dinner. They had dicussed the fact that he might transfer but Kat had thought he was joking. Apparently, she had been mistaken. However, it was a good surprise and she was extremely happy to see him. They hadn't talked much since Hawaii. Kat couldn't help but wonder how he felt about her. They had shared kisses and embraces though it was nothing more than that. She wondered how he felt about her as she climbed the stairs to the tower.

Jake had asked Kat to meet him on top of the North tower. She was dressed casually but cute in a white top, jeans, and boots. Though winter was coming to an end, it was still cold outside. Kat reached the top and looked around. She saw a huge telescope with Jacob standing beside it. Kat's face lit up in a smile. "Hey stranger!" she said walking over to him.

Jake heard footsteps approaching. Jake ignored it, he figure it was first years lost trying to find their way to Rave's common room. He turn his head realizing he was wrong. Jake face lit up stepping away from telescope. And in that moment he wrapped his arms around Kathryn mid-section and pulled her into a warm embrace. "Hey, glad you can make it" he let go and grabbed her hand. Jake walk her over towards the telescope. "Check it out, comets are flying" he showed her were, pointing towards the night sky. "Yes I am a bit geeky on astronomy" he chuckle before she assume anything else. "Wanted to share with you" he look back back at Kat and smiled. Jake was slowly preparing himself to ask her something serious. Its been on his mind since Hawaii, but he waited anyways to see what she thought of his astronomer side.

Katheryn laughed as Jake grabbed her up in a tight hug. His huge arms wrapped around her thin dancer's frame as if she were a doll. Kat grinned at him as he took her hand. Maybe he did have feelings for her... The pair walked towards the telescope as Kat examined it. She had attended all of her astronomy lessons, enjoying the star gazing. "I'm glad I could make it too but I was surprised to see you tonight at dinner. I didn't know you were coming here this term." she said with amusement in her blue eyes. She listened as he said that he was an astronomy geek. Kat giggled. "Its not so bad to know things about the universe." she said. Katheryn examined him, her sapphire eyes liked what she saw in his. "Thank you for sharing it with me." she said, slightly shy.

"I know I was surprise myself its weird. I didn't think I would get transfer but they so that I had a point. My family here well most of them that count. My sister out in Hawaii and my brother John moved to Alaska to teach" Jake crossed his broad arms to his chest. It was weird how that happen but he doesn't questions much of why he was here. This year was his last so he was making the best of it. "Yeah I know....its amazes me...you know how we all exist just under these burning star and that moon" Jake turn to look over the moon it was reflecting down on them. He was beginning to grow a bond with the night skies and himself. Like a personal connection, somehow it also reminded of his mom. Was she really up there like his grandfather Armando told him...its possible? "Well that's not the only reason why I brought you up here" he grinned a little nervous coming over him. "Mind if we talked for a little while? But not here, were going up the rooftop...your coming?"

Katheryn listened to Jake's explaination with a smile on her face. "Well, I am glad that you did transfer." she said grinning up at him. She looked up into the night sky as he talked, taking in the beauty of the world around him. Kat glanced over at Jake. She was quickly falling for him, though she was certain he didn't feel the same. Her hand wanted to be in his as they stood there, but she would not take his hand. Besst if she didn't set herself up for heart break. His question brought her out of her thoughts. Kat turned to look at him with a surprised expression. "This isn't why you brought me here?" she asked slightly confused. Kat nodded her head, following him to where they were going. "What did you want to ask me?" she asked curiously.

"No" Jake chuckle, he lift the telescope and travel the stairs up towards the rooftop. They appeared next to a smoking chimney, Jake set the telescope with the use of his wand. "I wanted to..." he said turning around to face Kathryn. "I wanted you..." he began to say again. Jake felt nervous but he didn't show in his smile or anything. Instead he lean over taking Kathryn in a deep kiss. Much longer than the last one, much more meaningful than Hawaii. "I wanted to ask you to be my girl Kat. Been wanting to ask you since that day in brighstones" he held her hands not letting them go this time. "I know its unexpected....but I just can't stop thinking about you...."

Katheryn wondered what had Jake so tongue tied. He started his sentence twice without finishing it. Katheryn waited patiently, not interrupting him as her bright blue eyes started into his. She was surprised as pulled her into a deep kiss. Kat melted in his arms as he kissed her. Never had she been kissed like this. They broke apart though he kept her hands. When he completed his sentence, Kat's jaw almost dropped. He wanted to be with her? She couldn't help but wonder if she was dreaming. It had to be too good to be true. If this was a dream, she didn't want to wake up. "I would love to be your girlfriend." she told him, grinning. She threw her arms around him, hugging him. "I like you Jake. You too, have been in my head." she admitted with a blush.

Jake felt her arms wrapped around his neck. She was so small for his height, he had to sort of support her when she lean forward. "Really? Why didn't you tell me?" his face dropped a little to study her oceanic blues eyes. They were so captivating it wasn't hard to look away. He could get lost in them any day, the way he felt about Kathryn wasn't just because of her eyes though. This feelings have been her all along, he just never had the guts to tell Kathryn. "So you really want to be my girlfriend than?" he ask again just to make sure. He didn't want this minute to be over. He didn't want to wake up and realize its not real. He wanted this feeling to be true and honest. He wanted to make sure he was ready for Kathryn and that he wouldn't break her heart. He wanted to actually love Kathryn, he was getting a little over himself. However he didn't panic, he just let everything settle in naturally. If she really meant it, Jake would be happy. Being with her would make his time at Hogwarts worth a whole lot. He wanted to know if she felt the same...

Katheryn looked dubiously at him as he asked her why she didn't tell him. She shook her head. Wasn't it obvious? Anyone with eyes could see that he was beautiful while she was simply average. Kat wasn't going to mention that to him though. "Well bravery isn't really my strong suit." she said laughing slightly. Kat was not a Gryffindor but a Hufflepuff. Her kindness and compassion was far greater than her bravery. She looked up at him, feeling the intensity behind his look. "Plus I didn't think you could ever like me back." she said seriously. Kat grinned at his next question, feeling estatically happy. Jake would be her first boyfriend and she hoped her last one. She couldn't find anything about him that she didn't like. Kat nodded her head. "Most definitely." she confirmed, grinning up at her boyfriend. He was going to make the rest of her Hogwarts career complete bliss.

"Well maybe than we need to work on that together" Jake laughed as he pulled her in. He kissed her some more, slower and sincere. He parted from her warm lips and sat down with her on the rooftops. "I actually didn't think you like me. Your to shy to show anything it seems?" he laughed a little more. The night was still accompanying them which was enchanting at the very moment."Will I finally get to meet your mother than?" Jake had seen Jaqueline but it was only briefly. Jake's dad and Kat's step father were good friends so they see each other every so often. He never ask more about her mother or anyone else important to Kat. Jake had been to busy thinking about her to worry about her parents."I think I have Transfiguration with her, I'm not sure. I'm still new to this school. Not hard to get used to but classes were never my thrill of excitement back at Drummy" he shrugged looking down as he wrapped his arm around Kat's shoulder. "So you may need to keep me up on assignments" he laughed again, his charm never leaving his face.

Katheryn kissed Jacob back without complaint. She could get used to kissing him very quickly. Kat had a very open heart and loved easily. She had a feeling it would be this way with Jake. "I don't have a problem with that." she said slyly, kissing him again. Her arms were still twisted around his neck, keeping him close to her. Kat nodded her head as he asked if she was shy. "I am." she admitted to her boyfriend. When he asked if he could meet her mother, she nodded her head. "Of course you can meet her. Anytime you want." Kat told him sincerely. "She will love you and especially your house. She was a Slytherin and used to be the head of the house." she said with a smile. Kat shook her head. "No, we won't have transfiguration with her. She only teaches the first through fourth years now." she explained. Katheryn put her head on Jake's chest. "I really am glad that you decided to come her." she told him, expressing her feelings to him.

Jake face brighten even in the dark, bits of light shined his umbre complexion. He like the idea of meeting her mom, it be great when he did personally without having to take her class. He was okay not having her, but it put him in a nervous state thinking about Transfiguration. He would have studies a lot more harder this year. NEWts were a b!tch and there was no way he was ready for them yet. "I'm glad to, you know it helps being around my family. They've been doing well somewhat after what happen last winter. It was insane but we live through it" some actually moved away. Maddiie was the first to move way, than it was Kasey who's in France with Hadan. Now its Jonathan who lives in Alaska to teach, Jake was up next. He was thinking Boston but actually may head to Seattle. He wasn't sure yet. "Beadies If we dated long distant I would've hated that" he caress her face softly with his hand. "Can't be away from you"

Kat nodded her head as he said it helped being around family after what happened last winter. She assumed he was talking about what all happened with Maddiie. Jake had told her about it and it sound horrific. She didn't know how her family would have handled that if something similar happened to Kiera. Katheryn laughed at his next sentence. "I would have hated that too. It wouldn't leave very many chances to see each other." she told him, giving him a swift kiss on the jaw line. All of this was so new and exciting to her. Happiness just radiated out of her. Katheryn wished this moment with him could continue on forever. She leaned into the hand he had on her face and smiled up at him. "Nor would I want you to be away from me." she replied softly.

A sensation went up his leg when Kat kissed him along the jawline. "Hey watch it I bite..." he chuckle holding her close. "What do you want to do now? I know its late and classes starts soon but I don't want to leave just yet. The dungeons creep me out at night" he shudder a little making a ugly face. "I'm not use to being down there but eh its not to bad" he shrugged looking up towards the night. It was getting darker than before, but Jake could still see the stars. He never told anyone about his knowledge in astronomy was this strong, Kat was the first one to see this side of him. "I thought I was gonna end up in Gryffindor, but I could see why they put me in Slytherin" he look back down at Kat and kissed her lips again. They were seriously addictive, to much to even summon up words. But he was taking it slow this time, nothing to fast, made sure this one last for a while.

Katheryn laughed at his words. "Oh yeah? You bite?" she questioned, with amusing dancing in her light eyes. She pursed her lips as she thought about what she wanted to do. She really didn't have any ideas but she did know that she didn't want to leave him. "Hmm. I dunno. What do you want to do?" she asked curiously. He took her by surprise as he leaned down and kissed her. Katheryn's heart was racing as she pulled him closer to her, kissing him back. Kat wrapped her arms around him, as her body pressed up against him. They broke apart and Kat was a little dazed. "That was nice." she murmured softly.

"Well since I have myself a perfect with me, than let's detour the towers" he stood up and held her hand. "Like we could get in trouble.." it wasn't intentionally sneaking around really. They were to old to be claim sneaking around in school. Jake was just the type to not be able to stay in one place for long. Least when he wasn't tired, Jake was always on the go..."Hmmm, to bad we can't hang out in the common rooms" Jake laughed a little holding Kat hand..."Well your my tourguide since I'm a newbie so anywhere in the castle is alright with me..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back