Unconscious

Leah Winters

OOC First Name
Malynne
Wand
13" Sequoia Dragon heartstring
Leah's body appeared on the cobbled streets of the harbour with a loud pop. Her crumpled form lay against the sidewalk on the road, unconscious. She was lucky to have been able to apparate without any major problems. Her mind kept replaying images of Link standing in front of her as she cried out in pain. The look on his face made her realize that he did care. He may be dark, but he had some emotion for Leah.

Victor had come to Obsidian Harbour due to some business concerning his bank account. He was almost done with his work when he decided to grab a drink, a firewhiskey probably. As he made his way towards a restaurant, out of no where someone apparated right infront of the alley. Swearing at first, not realizing why had they apparated this way or were in such a state he planned simply to walk by.

Realizing it was a young lady who looked like she had just fainted while apparating he bent down to help. As they were in middle of a crowded street and many eyes turned to them, he quickly carried her in his arms and took her to the Leaky Cauldroun. With a wave of his wand he made a few drops of water sprinkle on her face hoping that she would gain conciousness soon enough.

He wondered who she was, not missing the part that she was very hot. However as it was Victor wasn't attracted to her, he was hardly attracted to anyone because he always kept his work ahead of anything else in his life. He supposed she had been in some danger before she apparated and he wanted to know the full story, it was only because of that he helped her.

Incase she was required by DE's he wouldn't waste any time and hand her over for whoever the girl was, she must be having some important information they seeked.

A sprinkle of water hit Leah's face and she stirred, feeling herself being carried somewhere. She opened her eyes, noticing a man above her. She had absolutely no idea who he was, never have before seen him in her life. Although the circumstances were dire, she could not help but notice his good looks. At first she was lost for words, barely remembering what had happened.

She had been with Luxen and Link, and in great pain, and now in this mans arms. "Who are you?" She asked with confusion.

He watched as the girl regained conciousness. Placing her on a comfortable couch in the Leaky Cauldroun he took a seat adjacent to her and gave her a piercing look. Women, never think before they speak and always speak rubbish he thought judging from the looks of her that she was still a student. Although his dislike towards the young female had begun,his posture and expression remained cold as ever not giving a hint to what was going on in his mind.

"Might just ask you the same question" he told her in his sharp voice that was barely audible, just loud enough for her to hear. As the bartender asked them what they'd like to have he ordred a 'Cold Coffee' for himself. "There is no doubt that the Leaky Cauldroun is a wastage of a place hiring people like yourselves without manners. Haven't been taught to start with the female have you?"he asked the bar tender.

Looking at her, he noticed for the first time that her black hair were long and silky adding to her looks. However he didn't waste more than a second to glance at it before he asked "Would you like something?"

Leah watched him warily. He seemed a bit rude, but it did not bother her because she was rude most of the time anyway. She sat up, not wanting to appear weak before the man sitting across from her. "Just water." She said shortly to the bartender, wanting him to leave quickly. It was obvious the man would probably not introduce himself, and she had no problem telling him who she was. "Leah." She informed him, still refraining from giving her last name to him.

Victor watched as the girl gave her ordre, 'Just water'. He waited for her to introduce herself. As she told him she was called Leah, his lips parted moving quickly yet producing the same sharp and low sound. "That's good for starters" he told her giving her a slight smirk. Thinking that a bit of politeness might do his job he decided to act softened up. "I'm Victor, Owner of a Restaurant" he told her not wanting to give away his exact location.

"What happened?" he asked her managing very well to show concern in his tone. "You fainted. Was someone after you?"he asked Leah. He considered the girl to be clever in a sense that she had not let out her last name. That wouldn't be a problem as long as he knew a bit about all that had happened. He could easily find out whether she was required by the brotherhood he served or not.

If not, he might just as well consider some other options with her. As for now, he was on pure business. The bar tender brought them the water and cold coffee. Victor raised his mug and took a sip admiring the girl's features from under the mug rim. She surely would be an aspect of intrest.

Leah nodded when he introduced himself, assuming he was like her, and would rather not divulge of any information. "Victor." She repeated, tasting it on her tongue. It was such a noble name, and it fit him so well. The bartender brought her a cup of water and she took a drink of it, relishing that her thirst was going down. She waved him away impatiently, and set the cup down.

"I doubt anyone is after me." Leah answered. Something about Victor made her not want to tell him anything that had happened. Why would he care? Unless...
Leah decided to tell him the minimum. "Luxen appeared before me and a friend." She answered. "My friend is still with him, and I have no idea if he is alive or not."

As Leah said about Luxen and her friend still being with him, Victor raised an eyebrow. He surely knew who Luxen was and his dark presence now haunted the streets of Bleak. However the matter of curiosity was why did Luxen choose Leah and his friend. Was it just to cause them hurt for meddling matters or was it a part of another plan, he wondered.

"Did Luxen say why he had done so with you and him?"he inquired taking another sip of the cold coffee. Of course If Luxen wanted to play with the boy, whoever it was, Victor wasn't going to interfere. For the Brotherhood members knew that Luxen had always been given respect although he wasn't a brother and even after his death, he still remained a figure of respect in everyone's heart.

However, Just to comfort the Leah he asked her with a concerned tone "Do you want some help in going back and rescuing him?" Certainly, if she agreed he would take her to watch the fun that was taking place with the boy and offer no help.It would all go according to Luxen's wish. If he required the girl she'd have to go otherwise....

"It seemed that Luxen has a personal vendetta against Link." Leah paused to add, "That's my friends name." She was curious of what was happening between Luxen and Link but she knew she could not go back. Link had risked his own life to get her out of that situation, and she would not test him by traveling back there. Also, she knew that Luxen could kill her, and Leah did not want to die as of yet.

"No. I can't go back." Leah told Victor, shaking her head. She took the glass of water and took another sip before setting it down, and leaning back against the couch. She studied Victor unsure of what to say next. "Thank you for finding me." Leah said. "And not abandoning me. I don't know if I would have helped someone in my situation, but thank you for helping me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back