OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Charlie was having the best day ever. Three quidditch players! He practically bounced through the castle. Charlie was practically bouncing as he hurried over to the older boy. "Mr. Tofilau!" He called, rushing over and smiling brightly.

The seventh floor was chaos with all the deliveries and Sully had to laugh when he saw Lysander get flagged down by another deliverer before barely stepping foot out of the common room. He didn't make it far himself when he heard someone calling his name, turning to see a younger student he vaguely recognized. "Hey, aren't you that kid who gives Gryffindor bad press?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Charlie blushed. "It was not bad press. The first draft held a detailed account but the word count forced me to cut the article. My work was very fact driven, Slytherin played a stronger game. You were the strongest player on the Gryffindor team, but Jasper Knight scored more goals." He defended, before clearing his throat. "Anyway, um, I have a rose for you." He held out the yellow bloom.

Dear Sully,

You’re a great friend!

Knox

"Yeah, Yeah, sure, never mind that we scored more goals than Slytherin," Sully said, clicking his tongue. "I've got my eye on you," he added, flicking two fingers between his eyes and the kid. The tension was quickly broken by the rose though, which Sully was happy to take. He'd been hoping to get one from Chloë already, but he'd take a yellow from Knox too. "Cheers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back