Un Unexpected Beginning.

Dante Vrael

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaan!
Wand
12'' Elder Wood w/ Dragon Heartstring
Dante sat by the lake, watching the glimmering water in the moonlight. He layed sprawled out on the softly grass, close to the forest. He often came here during his sleepless nights to relax, and let his haunted dreams disappear. He was scared, and most of all, he was confused. He didnt know what he was doing... What he was becoming, and it scared him. He had grown up with a Death Eater, and mostly everything he knew what to be mean, evil and hate the world... But did he want do? He wasnt sure if he could hold this evil facade up any longer.

He had played the cruel, slightly insane Slytherin boy, looking to join the Dark Elites, and then, his mask suddenly slipped. He had met Hayley, and he had started feeling something for her. She played the whole Dark Elite firgure nicely, but she had also slipped in her facade, and now he was confused. And like always, his sleepless night was making him more and more confused and scared.

Hayley was frustrated as she started thinking about the dark elites, she had no idea what they wanted. And since Lykke left the school, everything began to change. What was the point of leading the group if she dislike each of them anyway? But at least for now, Hayley would remain there, bossing other people around with Milena. She wasn't sure about next year, if Lykke wasn't going to return then she wasn't sure if she would remain loyal to the group or not. After all, staying in there for so long wasn't her plan.

After thinking about what had been happening, Hayley decided to get off her bed and get some fresh air. This times, she didn't even bother to glare at the students who were passing her. Someone else came to her mind, the boy who convinced her to make him the co leader of the dark elites. The goals of his and Lykke might be different and if Hayley had to choose, she would rather stick with Dante's idea, making sure that they were the boss of everyone instead of bullying other kids without a reason. The girl shook her head as she continued walking to the Lake and took a deep breath as soon as she reach the place. She spotted someone familiar, not just familiar but someone that she had secretly like. "I think fate likes you better than my brother" She giggled for the very fist time in the year and sat beside him. "I haven't been able to see him since the break and I'm meeting you all the time, in coincidence" Dante might be surprised that she was talking to him this much. Before, she kept quiet, keeping a distance with him. But since she had considered him as a friend of hers, she wont let the gap ruin their relationship.

Dante had been in the middle of considering his future, wondering what he was to do now. He had admitted to himself that he was changing, that he wasnt the evil person he had thought he was. His ancestor's had all been Gryffindor from his mothers side, only changing when she had been placed in Slytherin. Dante had heart, he knew that. Maybe he was using it for the wrong reasons. A thought struck him, and he was surprised that he had considered it. The thought had been one of protecting the students he had so often caused harm. The Dark Elites could not be allowed to continue their supposed 'rule' over Hogwarts. In his first year, Dante had done evrything to fight the Dark Elite. It seemed he was going at it again.

And then he thought of Hayley. How could he possibly fight her? He was stronger, this he knew. But he didnt think he had the capacity to fight his new friend. He sighed. "What am i going to do... I cant fight her, and i can no longer join her. Why must the world be so messed up?" he asked himself before hearing footsetps behind him. He smiled when he heard Hayleys voice, and stood gobbsmacked when she giggled. "My god, was that a giggle?" he asked, letting a genuine smile cross he face. He grabbed her hand, pulling her down next to him on the grass. "It seems fate does smile on me, sometimes..." he said, chuckling as he watched his friend curiously.

When Hayley's hand was grabbed by Dante, she didn't shoved him away. "You're one lucky lad" She smiled before she continued talking "For being able to hear me giggle." She said pretending that her giggle was something precious. Well, she hadn't been able to smile or even laugh for a while now, her father disliked hearing his children making noises in the manor and what he wanted them to do was to learn all day. And that was Hayley's life, she knew nothing about having fun. What she knew was that learning was fun and that was all that she had to do. This was the reason why she couldn't interact with others and that she didn't like being around other people. Because she was used to do everything all by herself and she spent her days all by herself, learning.

It was pretty odd that the Lakefront was deserted. Hayley glanced to her side finding no one in her sight, just the way she liked it. "I'm sorry about your parents" She said not looking at him but to the lake. She knew that his parents were no longer alive and she said nothing about it when he told her. Hayley wont care a bit about those who she knew nothing about. But since she and him were friends, it seemed that she had to care, actually, she wanted to care. "My parents are alive but they're always working. My father is a dictator and my mother is the follower of his. My brother is his favorite child and as for me, well I don't know." She took a deep breath still not looking at Dante, showing no emotion to him. She didn't mean to be rude, but looking at someone else's eyes and talk about herself made her nervous, and sometimes she would reveal her emotion that was buried inside her. She didn't want to look weak, definitely not. "So I guess... It's sucks to be us" She chuckled thinking about this fact. Casper was probably enjoying his life, but not Hayley. Being a girl and the eldest in the family was different. Her father liked Casper more than Hayley because he was the only son of his but Hayley wanted to be his favorite child, so jealousy grew inside her. But unlike her younger sister, Heather who would tell the whole world that she was jealous, Hayley was different. She was able to hide the feeling, she had been doing it since she was little.

Dante laughed softly, his gentle voice echoing across the lake in the night. It was a peaceful evening, and he liked it that way. The lake was often a make-out site for students who liked to sneak out at night. Dante had cursed more than one student in his thinking time, seeing the couple happy had annoyed him, and he felt so lonely at times... "It seems i am lucky indeed." he agreed, smiling at her, and couldnt help but lean over to brush a stand of hair out of her face. He then realised that he had broken the space barrier, and quicly retreated his hand back, frowning and blushing softly. "Sorry..." he apologised, and looked down at his rebellious hands.

His eyebrows raised in shock when she showed sympathy for his parents. He had never heard anyone show that kind of sympathy towards him, and it made him feel a burst of warmth in his chest. "Th-Thank you." he stuttered, and calmed himself before talking again. "I always expected it was my uncle... But i had been to bent on rage to see it fully until now, and as i think about it, it all kind of adds up." he sighed, staring at the stary sky. He listened to her explain about her parents. She seemed no better off than him. "Yes, it seems we both suck, but at least we have each other." he said, grinning at her, as he layed back on the grass to stare at the sky.

Feeling the physical contact, Hayley blushed and looked away right after he apologized. She had no idea what to do because she had never been treated like that. She had never had a boyfriend before and she had never gave a chance for boys to touch her but she had no idea why she was acting like this. The girl was still looking away, not daring to look at Dante in the eye. She didn't even reply him because she didn't know what to say. Her heart was racing faster as her cold eyes, empty began to turn softer. This had never happen before, beside to her brother Casper, no one. Not even her sisters or her parents. What if he finally find out? She thought, letting the awkward silence going.

Luckily, Dante changed the topic, at least Hayley could continue speaking. "Well in school, we can watch each other's back but... Outside? I'll be locked up in the manor" She crossed her feet and look straight to the front instead at Dante. "I'm not sure what's going to happen in my life. My family is complicated sometimes I wish I don't have them" She sighed and finally faced him and looked at him right in the eye. "I'm getting away from everyone soon, I'm getting myself out of this school, away from my parents, my siblings" She was pretty tired being the puppet of her father's. But she had never told anyone about this before, she didn't want to ruin her father's reputation. But she felt empty, she felt like no one loved her or cared about her. Her friends that she met younger were busy and so was her brother, so she was completely alone in school. She quite liked it but she was getting tired of it and she wasn't sure why.

Dante tried to avoid making the moment more awkward than he already had, so he didnt say anything, but sat there until she answered him, but her answer was more troubling than what the awkward silence had been. "Well... I could always bust you out of there for a day or two a week over the breaks?" he said, smiling at the thought of it. He hadnt felt this way about a girlbefore, and if it gave him more time with Hayley, he would break her out of Azkaban itself.

He listened to the rest of her speech and couldnt help grabbing her hand again, and as he held it, squeezed it reassuringly. "No... You cant leave. You are barely half way through your education... I-I know that you dislike your current position, with the Dark Elites. Join me. Fight them. The only think keeping you loyal was Lykke, and now Milena is in as much control as you? She's a fool..." he said, knowing what he was leading up to, and getting nervous by the second. "Join me... We will fight, together..." he said, and kissed her softly on the lips, savouring every moment.

Just as Hayley expected Dante would find a way to meet her later when they were out of the castle, but the girl knew that this was pretty impossible. Especially if the father of hers knew nothing about Dante's family and if Dante's family didn't have a good reputation and if their blood was dirty then he wont let Hayley see him ever again. This was the reason why she hadn't had much friend, beside that she was arrogant, she was afraid of her father. "That wont be easy, my father is..." She wanted to say something bad about him, but she was afraid of ruining his reputation. "Well he doesn't want us to stop studying, I'm not sure why" Actually, what she said was true, she wasn't lying but it wasn't the main reason why Hayley couldn't meet up with people that her father knew nothing about.

Hayley definitely wasn't expecting Dante to make another contact with her. Her heart started to race faster as she looked at him in the eye, listening what he had to say. "I'm considering about leaving the group next year, I can't stand being with all those filthy people" She said insulting them, honestly Hayley wasn't too fond to Milena but she had to work with her because she was a co leader as well. Unexpectedly, she felt the lips of Dante's touching hers, this was her fist kiss. The girl that was called arrogant, selfish, heartless finally knew what love was. She kissed back and pulled away and quickly looked away, not knowing what to say. She had no idea that she could feel this way, she had never imagine feeling this. "Next year my cousins are coming here and I will make sure that they wont be in the group so they'll be on our side" She said plastering her cold face trying to cover her feelings but then her face began to soften. She took a deep breath and realized that she couldn't hide the feeling of hers.

Dante was still suprised that he had kissed her, and hadnt even realised what he was doing. It confused him, having these feelings for her. He had never had feelings for anyone, well, not in a long time at least. He watched her as she spoke, smiling and taking in every feature. He couldnt help himself, he was a lovestruck teenager. "I cant imagine what its like having a father like then... But then, its hard to remember my father at all." he said, his face falling somewhat. It was true. One of the few memories he had of his father was Quidditch, and even then, it wasnt a very special memory at all.

He thought more about the group, and smiled to himself. He liked the idea of Hayley leaving the Dark Elites. The more he got to know her, the more he saw she wasnt like them. She was capable of being nice, and feeling love. She was beautiful when she opened up, and he loved every minute of it. "More additions to the group could be useful." he commented, staring out at the lake.

It seemed that talking about what Hayley's father would do was not the right topic. She didn't mean to remind him of the horrible past of his. "If you ever need anything, ANYTHING. Let me know and I'll see what I can do" She said, holding Dante's hand as she looked at him in the eye. After realizing what she was doing, she quickly let it go and looked to the other direction, feeling embarrassed. The young girl had never had a physical contact with anyone beside her family before and the kiss before was her first kiss. For the first time in her life, she couldn't held her head up high and stared at everyone coldly showing no emotion. For the first time in her life, she treated someone else like she treated her brother.

Love was driving Hayley crazy without her knowing it. She didn't even know that she was in love. "Let's just see what's going to happen next year, I don't want to think about it too much. Honestly, I'd rather work alone and I have no idea why I ended up being in the dark elites." She had no idea why she accepted Lykke's offer in the first place, perhaps it was because she liked Lykke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back