OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
The realization of what Kiera had just done the night before washed over her. She was terribly upset as she made her walk of shame from the tower. She headed straight for the fourth floor to see Alex. She needed him. Kiera was still wearing her fitted pink sweater and jeans. Her hair hung in loose curls around her face. Her head was all jumbled up inside as she debated her feelings. James was different. Kiera certainly had a physical and mental bond with him but he was not her boyfriend.

Kiera reached the fourth floor in a trance like state. She leaned up against a wall before sliding down it. She hugged her knees to her chest, trying not to think about what Alex was going to do. She had committed the ultimite betrayal to him. She couldn't regret her night with James. It had been almost perfect, but then again she hadn't been thinking about her wonderful boyfriend at the time. He was perfect to her and she went and threw it all away. Kiera placed her forehead on her knees. The tears flowed freely from her eyes. Kiera quietly sobbed to herself as she waited on her boyfriend.

Alex had been stuck with some fifth year last night, trying to help him actually perform the charm he found extremely easy for his owls. He yawned as he exited the port hole. Today was he free day but he couldn't sleep last night so decided to just grab breakfast before everyone else.
He turned to walk away before hearing someone sobbing in the silent corridor. He turned with his hands in his jean pockets not expecting to find what awaited him. His girlfriend crying her eyes out in the corridor. Running over to her, he sat next to her and put an arm round her wondering why on earth she was even up this early. 'What is it, Kiera. You hurt?'he asked her, slightly worried.

Kiera shut her eyes even tighter, not really wanting to face Alex. He sounded worried about her. He was really too good. She lifted her head to face him, her eyes were red. Tears poured down her cheeks. "Yes and No." she said, softly. Kiera knew she had to face him. Alex deserved better than this. "Alex, I did something very bad." she managed to choke out, her voice breaking. Nothing could have prepared her for this moment. She didn't want to tell him.

Alex's eyebrows pulled together not sure if he knew what she was trying to tell him. How could someone be hurt but not hurt at the same time. It was just so confusing. But he didn't want his girlfriend hurting anyway so he just rubbed her back the way a mum always did to their fallen kid. He had never seen her crying before and he certaintly didn't like it. Taking his hand, he wiped away the tears that were there, but the others just replaced them straight away so he ended up giving up in the end. 'Everyone does bad things,'he replied to her though he wondered what she had done that was this bad to make her cry.

Alex was being so sweet to her that it only made her feel worse. She just sat there for a few minutes, trying to get herself under control. She let him rub her back. It soothed her just to be close to him. Kiera knew that his affections for her would end as soon as he heard what she had to say. The tears poured down her face. "Alex, yesterday in the library James Potter came up and talked to me..he uh kissed me but I told him I had a boyfriend and he left." she said, her words broken. As if that wasn't bad enough..she had to continue. "Then he asked me to meet him on the tower. I went cause I thought he was going to apologize. He didn't apologize. He just kissed me again and told me he liked me... I ended up falling asleep there with him..." she said, tears streaming down her beautiful face. She was hunched over, waiting for Alex to respond. "I didn't mean to. My thoughts were all mixed up. I wasn't thinking straight." she told him, sobbing.

Alex stiffened as James potter was mentioned. That boy was going to pay for kissing his girl. What was the git even thinking. Just because he had publicity and played professional quiddtch. Taking his arm round her to put his head in it, he frowned as Kiera continued her story. He couldn't understand it. She was joking with him. That had to be it. Though it was a pretty sick joke he had to admit. Even he wouldn't of thought about it. He looked at her before laughing. He couldn't believe she would go to all that trouble of acting for a joke. Through the back of his mind, the familiar term of 'slaphappy' floated through.

Kiera felt Alex stiffen beside her. This was it. He was going to break up with her. Kiera cringed in the silence, waiting for the explosion. Kiera was afraid to even look at Alex. Then he started laughing. Kiera looked at him, distress written all over her face. She couldn't understand why he was laughing. Kiera's eyes were red and puffy. She hated crying in front of people. She tried to avoid it whenever possible. This was a time it couldn't be avoided. Kiera's heart had sunk into a pit. She knew Alex hated her. Tears streamed out of her eyes. "I'm soo sorry...Please...forgive me.." she said, her words broken and hard to understand. Kiera turned to look at him. Her eyes displayed the emotions she was thinking.

Alex smiled before looking at Kiera. He saw her distress and his features started to slowly fade in a mask of confusion. 'You're..you're not joking here, are you?' he asked her before the answer became obvious to himself. 'Damn it!' he cursed, leaping up onto his feat. 'Why? He kissed you the second time and you did nothing?' He didn't mean to raise his voice at her but his feelings were very very mixed up at the moment. He couldn't even understand how the guy hadn't just left it. She was taken, even she had told him herself. Did that mean nothing to the git?!

Kiera shook her head. She wished she was joking! Kiera was startled as Alex jumped to his feet and started yelling. Kiera was never one who did well when she was being yelled at. Kiera sobbed as he yelled at her. She felt horrible hurting him but she wanted to be honest with him. Kiera wrapped her arms around herself to try and hold her heart together. It was threatening to break apart. "I'm sorry...sorry..." was all she could get out of her voice. She was at a lost about what to do. Kiera head was throbbing. "I wasn't..thin..king." she said, tears pouring down.

Alex felt betrayed more than anything else. He liked this girl to bits and was played upon. He knew that Kiera was sneaky but honestly, he couldn't believe this could happen. He liked her. Whatever he could say was that he wanted a break right now. But he didn't at the same time. All Alex could do while he tried to figure this out was pace along the corridor, looking seriously hurt and annoyed.
Finally after about 5 minutes of pacing, he turned to face her again. 'Do you like this guy?' he asked her, wanting to know. Because if she did, well, he would obviously make her happy. And Alex would let Kiera date the guy. Pretend he didn't care about her anymore in the process.

Kiera hid her face from Alex as he paced back and forth. It was killing her that he didn't say anything. She needed him to speak. She wanted everything to turn out right. If only she had walked away! But she didn't. Kiera had kissed James back, she had stayed with him. Kiera turned her head up as he spoke to her. Did she like James? Kiera knew the answer was yes, but should she admit it? Kiera sighed and nodded her head.
"I do." she admitted. Kiera's eyes still leaked tears. "But I still like you. I shouldn't have gone last night." she said not looking at him. Kiera knew what she did was wrong but she couldn't bring herself to regret it.

Alex frowned. How could she like two people at once. It was so confusing to him. he just couldn't understand it. Why couldn't she not just of not told him. Every other girl seemed to do that. 'I don't know Kiera. You like him yet you like me too. How am I meant to decide on anything here?' he told her, a lot more calmer now. It was true what people said anyway about passing taking the anger out of you.
He sighed before running his hands through his hair. 'I dunno. I just dunno.' he mumbled truthfully. He was tired but he didn't know what to do. How could she have done this to him. How could the guy even think of doing either. First things first, he was gonna teach that son of a bi--- person what's what. James Potter, thinking just because of his name he thought people knew everything about him and therefore needed the sympathy vote from others.

Tears were still trickling down Kiera's face. She looked up at him with her tear streaked eyes. She hugged her knees in close to her chest, as if she were curled up in a ball. What was she supposed to do? Kiera did like James but that sneaky voice in her mind told her that James would forget about her after he left school. Alex would be there for her when she needed him, unless he left her because of all this. Kiera decided she should be totally honest with Alex about her previous history with James. He needed to know if she ever wanted a chance with him again. Kiera looked back down at her knees. "James and I had a sort of fling back at the beginning of the year, before I knew you. He fixed my ACL after I tore it and had surgery last August. There was an attraction there. Probably why he kissed me to begin with but I dunno." she told him quietly. Kiera turned her face back up to Alex. "I never meant to hurt you. I don't want to hurt you." she said, tears coming fast once again. She had betrayed Alex. She didn't blame him if he told her he never wanted to speak to her again. Kiera almost believed she deserved to be alone.

Alex didn't face Kiera. He hated seeing her upset like this, 'specially because it was his own fault now. 'Umm, here,' he told her pulling his wand out. He summoned a box of tissues from the common room and handed them to her. 'You gonna be ok on your own or you want help to get to the common room?'he asked her. Though he hated her at the moment, he still liked her loads. But he decided to take things very slow between them until he figured things out. She was obviously bored with him to have gone with James. But she didn't want to have gone if she could change things.

Kiera smiled weakly at Alex as he summonded a box of tissues for her. She took them and dabbed her eyes. She hoped she managed to get all the water off her face. Kiera was surprised he was speaking to her so kindly. Maybe he still cared for her. That thought made her feel a little bit better. Kiera shook her head at his question. She knew he didn't really want to walk with her to Gryffindor.
"I think I will be okay. You don't have to do that." she said quietly, though she didn't move to get up just yet.

Alex sighed before straightening up again. He ran his fingers once more through his hair before sighing once more. He hadn't expected any of this this morning and was slightly annoyed by it, not too mention in a bad mood. For Christ's sake, he had only 4 hours of sleep last night and he had to wake up and find his girlfriend was sick of him so she ran off with someone else.
'Fine. I'll see ya around I guess,' his slightly icy tone replied and giving her a weak smile, he started walking off to the dungeons. Right now, he thought it was best he got rid of his anger by maybe doing his homework before confronting any one else yet.

Kiera's heart sunk at Alex's words. They had a cool tone in them and it was obvious to her that he didn't want to see her around anytime soon. She knew that that was fair. She didn't like it but she couldn't change things now.
"Okay." was all she could manage through her hoarse voice. It hurt from all her crying. Kiera didn't move. She put her head down on her knees and closed her eyes. She expected Alex to leave but she didn't have the strength to leave just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back