Tying Up Loose Ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
So, i have a few characters whom I feel the need to tie up loose ends with. So far many of their plans have fallen through either from me disapearing on one of my many adventures (medical emergencies and college and what not), or my partner disapearing for real life. Either way, I feel the need to really give my characters the ending they deserve, and frankly most of them are too young for me to be comfortable killing them off. So below is a couple of characters that i really believe need a last hurrah. After all, I've fixed up my silly childish mistakes that I've made with them, and feel that they've become family to me. I know, it's weird and I'm getting emotional, so before i continue rambling, here they are!

Angela Marion (i know there isn't a bio link, i started making it and lost all of my work and became disheartened...)
tumblr_inline_mm1rq3twbA1qz4rgp.gif

Angela was my first chracter on the site and went through some very ridiculous changes. From 11 year old romances, to being extreamely asian and then me changing her Pb a hundred times. Through moody fazes, getting in fights with boys, being orphaned twice, and now taking care of a young child with her cousin - my good merlin she's been through a lot. She helped me discover myself as a roleplayer, and I want to return the favor by giving her the chance to properly fall in love, have a family, and maybe even die happy.

So a bit about her is that she is sweet, caring, and very well versed in multiple activities. She grew up with her aunt, who was a kind sweet woman, and instilled the fire and passion that Angela has today, within her. She used to run, and down track and field as a child, but never pursued sports within Hogwarts NZ. She attended the school for two years, left for one, and then came back for one, and left again - or something like tat. i have dragged her through hell and back, and now that I look at her I can't help but think that in the end she's come out a well rounded individual. She's playful, and has had her fair share of one night stands. After sleeping with her best friend she left New Zealand - and her cousin and the baby - to explore and find herself. She still has a few residual feelings for Alfie, but without him in her life, or by her side, perhaps those feelings will fade.

I will admit I'm a little protective of Ange, because she's had three separate finals who have all disappeared, and I love each of those roleplayers dearly but it's been disheartening. I'm not asking for someone who will reply every day, or even every week (though it would be nice, I understand that everyone, even you, gets busy). i want someone who doens't mind that she's a little bit broken, and that she's got some baggage. She's a bit neurotic once someone gets to know her, but puts on a good front of happiness, and often times tries very hard to make sure everyone around her is happy. I hope she sounds like someone you might like as a final!

Nobody Marsters
tumblr_mzgrq1lGSP1s665t5o1_500_zpsd64ae2ae.gif

I know what you're thinking, her name is awful. I was an edgy kid, but it was poetic and it's grown on me, much like my little Durmmy graduate has. Nobody fell ill when she was in her last year, and was taken care of all her life by gypsies, go figure right. How she got her name is a funny story, and maybe if you roleplay with her you'll find out! :r . My little blondie here had a final, but the lovely woman playing it ent away for a bit, which made me very sad. However, I never held it against her and have figured that a sufficient amount of time has passed, and it was time to move Nobody's plot on.

She ran away with her teen love interest from the gypsy clan of all women that raised her. Because of this she is not allowed back. When she and her lover fell out of love, it became blatantly obvious that she was on her own, and that's where she is now. She is a relatively shy woman, but has broken more out of her shell since leaving Durmstrang. She is very sweet, and is only trying to make ends meet. She often plays her violin outside for coin, and has also waitressed, but found it too stressful. She's a real sweetheart and a bit of a doormat, so maybe she would draw your interest over Angela?

Lastly but not leastly (That's not a word, I know...) Sanctuari Ellison
tumblr_inline_mjn1dgr1GW1qz4rgp.gif

So Sanctuari is kind of complicated. I got really sick around the time she and her lover were to be married, and while they were technically married in the thread and all, things happened while i was gone and in the end her husband died. Now, I haven't spoken to the other person involved as they haven't been online that I've seed, but I do know that in her other threads it's mentioned that they were married. So I'm marking her as widowed. Now, I totally had a lapse in judgement when developing Ri, who was adopted at a young age, like as a baby, y a family in Honduras. I think based something in her life off a movie, but as i left shortly after and only those who read it - and hopefully ignored it - knew i wanted that to happen, I decided very quickly to forget my dumb idea and climb under a rock. I get so embarrassed looking back. Regardless, now that I've got most everything figured out, here goes nothing.

Ri grew up with her adopted sister in Honduras, home schooled until her seventh year. She graduated from HNZ (maybe she started her sixth year) as a Hufflepuff, and was proud of it. She speaks fluent Spanish, and loves to take risks. Ever since her husband died, it's been very hard for Ri to come back to reality. She parties fairly frequently, and is very cold and aloof. She loves to have fun, and if anything gets to serious she ducks out of it. It seems easier that way to her. I'd really like someone to break through to her. She is a beautiful young woman, who has a big heart. She can be found either in NZ visiting her late husbands grave, or in Honduras, taking care of her parents and other less that kosher things.

If you have any questions please let me know, I'll be happy to answer them. I also have other characters, but these are the three that need the most lovin'!

Are you only looking for finals? I might have a couple of ideas to offer for Nobody, but I don't have a final to offer for her. :(

Oh no, I mean mainly yes, but I'm always open for other plots. Thought I'd added something like that in there, but I haven't xD

I would love to hear the ideas you have!

I PMed ya (Malachi's account). :)

I know i am going to be quite busy starting last week, but i feel like i should post a sugestion here.
for Nobody i think she will be a really great friend for my Melody here. Melodys parents vanished when she was seven. and she was adopted into a travelling gypsy troupe. she plays the violin. she also practices and studies elemental and music magic (note not a scitory elementalist). she often performs in both magical and muggle markets/festivals. to raise a little money. and (due to security) she can only return to her family over the summer. i think they would get on well together, they could form their own little duet band or something.

also if mandalyn wants a stable house she can always be adopted by the Le Feys. it seems like ages since they took any anyone in.

Nobody and Melody could go either way. Nobody has decided that she hates the gypsy liestyle, so that would be more than interesting at least! And as fr as Mandalyn i'm so thankful for the offer, but she is staying with a few friends. Thank you!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back